Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 1052
-
05-10-23 06:32 #512Senior Member

Posts: 179HumbleCutie used to be MCintron
She is why I am on permanent double secret probation here. She has been reviewed here as MCintron. Some monger claimed he told her he read on this site he could get a BJ. Because he told her she got spooked and disappeared till now.
Originally Posted by PureGent
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 19:34 #511Senior Member

Posts: 424Alorha has quite the following
Had pretty much the same experience with her this past weekend. We arranged pretty quickly, but then when the time came she was late. Text for update, Nothing. Text for last chance, Sorry, sorry, traffic, blah, blah, blah. I promise I'll be there soon.
Originally Posted by NattyDread
[View Original Post]
Nope! I eventually told her to forget it. Call another day. But after seeing these confirming posts and listening to my instincts, she is just some kind of weird player. Or perhaps the most scatter-brained, inconsiderate ditz out there. Either way, Nope! Moving on.
Will be interested if anyone ever posts a credible, positive encounter with her.
-
05-09-23 14:34 #510Senior Member

Posts: 130Sage advice HardHat. I do love those 2's but 3+ is definitely more reliable.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 12:59 #509Senior Member

Posts: 217Alohra
Set up two dates with Alohra. No show both times.
Originally Posted by PureGent
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 10:54 #508Senior Member

Posts: 791I can confirm this, as I have had similar experiences with these two. IMHO if the age begins with a 1 or a 2 there is a high chance of this behavior. I have had better luck with the 30+ age group.
Originally Posted by PureGent
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 10:15 #507Senior Member

Posts: 130A Couple of Profiles to Avoid
Alohra claims to be a dancer at Lido's and maybe the SC guys can confirm whether that is true or not. Comms are hit and miss and isn't much interested in advance planning and ghosts at the agreed upon time. Never shows in my experience and I'd be interested if anyone has had a different experience. I haven't figured out is she's dingy or does it on purpose but her pattern is clear.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-32f97fe6c4db
HumbleCutie AKA Maria's comms are great and she's can be counted on to NCNS every time and I'm certain this is on purpose. My experience is avoid both of these regardless of how cute the pictures are. Ha ha.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-8fa09c086e79
-
05-08-23 17:34 #506Senior Member

Posts: 824Well that's sucks! Damn shame, I just wanted to fuck. Guess I won't get that chance.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 13:03 #505Senior Member

Posts: 25Stud. You are providing an invaluable service here. Thank you.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 21:04 #504Banned Member

Posts: 1739Again
Well apparently she's liking to check into the Ivey grey bar lodge.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
Booking date 05/07/2023 02:20.
Bs.
-
05-02-23 19:35 #503Senior Member

Posts: 824Wow that's a crazy story. Wonder if it was the same person.
Originally Posted by Littleshyguy
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 19:25 #502Senior Member

Posts: 424I have a feeling I know who you are talking about
I too met an incredible young blonde from SA. Had a basic dinner at a thai place she recommended (didn't turn out to be very good, but that ended up being something we joked about). We spent a little over two hours together. I coughed up $100 for the pleasure. And given her appearance, demeanor, intelligence and generally great conversation, she was worth it to me.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't have paid again for nothing, but would have gladly taken her out anywhere she wanted to go, just for the company and the chance to be seen with her. Fuck! She was stunning!
She moved to New York not too long after. I got in touch with her when I went up there for a vacation, but couldn't make it work.
She will make someone very happy one day!
-
05-01-23 19:08 #501Senior Member

Posts: 574Never
NEVER and let me say again NEVER pay for a public date to see. Buy her drinks or food to check chemistry but that's it.
Originally Posted by NattyDread
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 19:06 #500Senior Member

Posts: 574Reread
He said he did not fuck her.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 17:24 #499Senior Member

Posts: 824I applaud you!
Yeah but at least you ended up getting it eventually and for no extra charge either! Way to go and great job!
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 14:30 #498Senior Member

Posts: 1172Only Once
I have only paid once and gave the girl 100. I would NEVER recommend anyone pay for a date with no action though. The girl I paid lived about 90 miles away and she drove up to me. To this day she is the hottest girl I have ever met on that site. I mean a legit 10+. A young hot blonde with a perfect body and face. No imperfections man and I would have fallen in love with this type of girl. She had the potential to milk my bank account dry. There is no way in hell we were going to fuck on the first date but I just wanted to see her in person. We had a lot of fun that night but there was no action other than some groping her ass and tits and making out. I never did fuck her but we met again after that for free. She was willing to fuck but she got off the site and moved to NY for school. But yeah that's 1 in a million that I have paid to see. I would never do it again or recommend anyone do that shit either.
Originally Posted by ClaytonW
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





