Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 1052
-
05-01-23 13:25 #497Senior Member

Posts: 217Just say no
I never pay them to eat with me or meet with me. I tell them I'll buy them a nice dinner and drinks and we can decide if we want to go from there. I haven't had many turn down that offer.
Originally Posted by ClaytonW
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 09:43 #496Senior Member

Posts: 2959The correct Val
Damn, TP, why you want to do me like that? NO, it was definitely not the granny. By the way, no way in hell her age is correct in her ad, I'm guessing that she's closer to 62 than to 52, maybe even older than that! But, since we're chatting about her, did you actually meet up with her?
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
BS had it right, it's the very attractive Brazilian. Just my opinion, more attractive in person!
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 08:34 #495Senior Member

Posts: 574Thanks for the info. Attached the search results. USA searching is not up to 100% on that Subject of Val).
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 06:51 #494Senior Member

Posts: 179Sour Baby
Nicole wants 200 just for lunch. I am guessing she is a sour baby not a sugar baby: one who just wants to do paid public dates and nothing else. Speaking of which what do yall typically bargain for the public date? And what is the most you have paid for the public date?
-
04-30-23 12:22 #493Senior Member

Posts: 791Val
From below.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 09:04 #492Banned Member

Posts: 1739Val
Well back at post #341 I posted a link but profile isn't available, as someone posted last week she's having trouble with signing in or something so I will add a few pics of sexy Val.
Originally Posted by Eustisflman
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 08:44 #491Senior Member

Posts: 574I am
I started the Orlando sugar thread back in 2016. But as a general rule. Links to who you are talking about should be used as names can change on the site. Searching also not always accurate either. And searching the threads here for VAL. 0 results including the last 3 posts don't show on the search (I think too few letters).
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 15:38 #490Senior Member

Posts: 2652Unless you are a member of seeking a link won't do you any good. If you are a member than someone here should be able to help with a link.
Originally Posted by Eustisflman
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 08:23 #489Senior Member

Posts: 574Link
Can someone link Val to her profile please?
Originally Posted by Barada
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 05:07 #488Senior Member

Posts: 2652He must be because that's not the Val on seeking. LOL.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 19:02 #487Senior Member

Posts: 1944Val
Please tell me that this is "tongue in cheek" and your way of being funny?? And they tell me that I like older providers! One report I read about "Val" said when she opened the door he literally screamed and said that she was older looking than his grandmother! OMG! I know you're kidding, True Pair!
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 18:04 #486Regular Member

Posts: 4Just a heads up the Val being discussed here is a beautiful Brazilian from Seeking, not the one linked.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 16:05 #485Senior Member

Posts: 684Val
I got in touch with her today. Going to meet up tonight. Is DATY and DATO available? I'm excited.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...4/599213125939 Here's the newest link.
-
04-27-23 14:44 #484Senior Member

Posts: 791So glad you got to meet her! I have been seeing her at least weekly for a while now. ATF for sure, she checks all the boxes for me.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 14:39 #483Senior Member

Posts: 791Val link
She is having a problem with her account and login so her profile is currently not available.
Originally Posted by Eustisflman
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






