Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 71 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 1052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #482
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    So many positive posts about Val and I needed to check her out. It took some effort, we probably communicated at least 5 or 6 times before we could get something coordinated but we finally managed to agree on a date and time. Upon meeting her, glad I put in the effort! She greets me wearing some sexy lingerie, quickly starts hugging and kissing on me and leading me back to the bedroom. We help each other strip down and this girl has a rocking body! For a first meeting, she was down for everything I requested, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, 69, multiple positions, just an awesome time! After the deed, we just stayed in the bed for a bit, sweating and chatting. I had the impression I could try for round 2 but the need for discretion limited my time and I had to clean up and go. One minor issue, English is clearly not her first language and there was a bit of a problem with conversation. I'd say things more than once, maybe slowly, or changing the wording to get my point across. Not a huge deal and zero complaints about her knowing what I wanted to do sexually. And it was certainly not something that would prevent me from seeing her again, that girl is too damn sexy to be a one and done!
    She's addictive as hell and a boatload of fun. Try google translator in conversation mode. It can be fun for the small talk portion of the show. Ha ha.

  2. #481

    Link to profile?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    So many positive posts about Val and I needed to check her out. It took some effort, we probably communicated at least 5 or 6 times before we could get something coordinated but we finally managed to agree on a date and time. Upon meeting her, glad I put in the effort! She greets me wearing some sexy lingerie, quickly starts hugging and kissing on me and leading me back to the bedroom. We help each other strip down and this girl has a rocking body! For a first meeting, she was down for everything I requested, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, 69, multiple positions, just an awesome time! After the deed, we just stayed in the bed for a bit, sweating and chatting. I had the impression I could try for round 2 but the need for discretion limited my time and I had to clean up and go. One minor issue, English is clearly not her first language and there was a bit of a problem with conversation. I'd say things more than once, maybe slowly, or changing the wording to get my point across. Not a huge deal and zero complaints about her knowing what I wanted to do sexually. And it was certainly not something that would prevent me from seeing her again, that girl is too damn sexy to be a one and done!
    Link to profile?

  3. #480

    Val

    So many positive posts about Val and I needed to check her out. It took some effort, we probably communicated at least 5 or 6 times before we could get something coordinated but we finally managed to agree on a date and time. Upon meeting her, glad I put in the effort! She greets me wearing some sexy lingerie, quickly starts hugging and kissing on me and leading me back to the bedroom. We help each other strip down and this girl has a rocking body! For a first meeting, she was down for everything I requested, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, 69, multiple positions, just an awesome time! After the deed, we just stayed in the bed for a bit, sweating and chatting. I had the impression I could try for round 2 but the need for discretion limited my time and I had to clean up and go. One minor issue, English is clearly not her first language and there was a bit of a problem with conversation. I'd say things more than once, maybe slowly, or changing the wording to get my point across. Not a huge deal and zero complaints about her knowing what I wanted to do sexually. And it was certainly not something that would prevent me from seeing her again, that girl is too damn sexy to be a one and done!

  4. #479

    Titusville

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonW  [View Original Post]
    Yet another baby on vacation, never met her but totally my type.

    Any feedback if worthwhile is deeply appreciated.
    Probably not that worthwhile feedback -wise but it is said that nothing good comes out of Titusville. In my experience it does seen to hold true though.

  5. #478

    Vee vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonW  [View Original Post]
    Yet another baby on vacation, never met her but totally my type.
    Any feedback if worthwhile is deeply appreciated.
    I meant to include the info:

    Date: 04/21/2023.

    Time: 6:30 PM.

  6. #477

    Vee in Ivey motel

    Yet another baby on vacation, never met her but totally my type.

    Any feedback if worthwhile is deeply appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vee-wyp.jpg‎  

  7. #476

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by PureGent  [View Original Post]
    Married is a plus for me. They need discretion more than the average bear and that suits me just fine.
    I agree I wasn't complaining just stating what I found out.

    Bs.

  8. #475

    Married is a Plus

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    It appears I stumbled across her IG acct then went to fb page and says she's married!

    Bs.
    Married is a plus for me. They need discretion more than the average bear and that suits me just fine. .

  9. #474
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    It appears I stumbled across her IG acct then went to fb page and says she's married!

    Bs.
    Interesting. I deleted my account on the site so I can't go back and check her out. I've met a couple of married ladies on that site and they are loads of fun to be with.

  10. #473

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen this one reached out to me yesterday appearing to need assistance. It has Melbourne on her location and is a bit too far for me. She may be legit but I'm always leery when they only have one pic. I thought I would share anyway.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-d324dfc7b80a
    It appears I stumbled across her IG acct then went to fb page and says she's married!

    Bs.

  11. #472

    Playmate

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    She happen to recently visited Ivey motel!

    Booking Date:04/16/2023 15:17.

    Release Date:04/17/2023 01:05:19.

    Bs.
    Well dammit. I have been talking to her a lot on her personal number. She had limited times to host, mostly due to my schedule, so we have been unable to meet. But she seemed really nice.

  12. #471

    Autumn

    What a fantastic summary and response, thanks for the insight. I can relate. The lure of younger women is often offset by the need for training classes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    We met a few months ago when she was going by a different name. It took a few messages back and forth until we could connect, but then she was good about timing.

    My impressions:

    She is young. She looks like her photos, but maybe slightly (and I do mean slightly) more curvy. No doubt curvier in the breast department than I was anticipating! Wow! I am not a breast guy generally, but hers are large and natural. Overall she is pretty and sweet. She is a little reserved, but once the conversation got going (we had a meal to start), we found common things and it was nice talking with her.

    At first I thought it was going to be only a meet and great, but she surprised me by inviting me back to her place. Small, not opulent, but clean and decent. We hung out and eventually got comfortable. Without too much detail, I will say again she is young, maybe a little inexperienced, but very nice and sweet. I left with a smile on my face and I think she was generally happy with the evening as well.

    We haven't met up again mainly because she is young and I am old. She is also like an unfinished work of art. If someone gives her the time and attention, she could definitely blossom. That's not what I am looking for right now, though.

    If you contact her, please be polite and decent. She really does seem like a good person just trying to make her way through this insane world.

  13. #470

    Well well

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidF  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback out there on Ms Playmate?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-075fa9cc70c1
    She happen to recently visited Ivey motel!

    Booking Date:04/16/2023 15:17.

    Release Date:04/17/2023 01:05:19.

    Bs.

  14. #469

    Yes, I met with her

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidF  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback out there on Ms Playmate?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-075fa9cc70c1
    We met a few months ago when she was going by a different name. It took a few messages back and forth until we could connect, but then she was good about timing.

    My impressions:

    She is young. She looks like her photos, but maybe slightly (and I do mean slightly) more curvy. No doubt curvier in the breast department than I was anticipating! Wow! I am not a breast guy generally, but hers are large and natural. Overall she is pretty and sweet. She is a little reserved, but once the conversation got going (we had a meal to start), we found common things and it was nice talking with her.

    At first I thought it was going to be only a meet and great, but she surprised me by inviting me back to her place. Small, not opulent, but clean and decent. We hung out and eventually got comfortable. Without too much detail, I will say again she is young, maybe a little inexperienced, but very nice and sweet. I left with a smile on my face and I think she was generally happy with the evening as well.

    We haven't met up again mainly because she is young and I am old. She is also like an unfinished work of art. If someone gives her the time and attention, she could definitely blossom. That's not what I am looking for right now, though.

    If you contact her, please be polite and decent. She really does seem like a good person just trying to make her way through this insane world.

  15. #468

    Playmate

    Any feedback out there on Ms Playmate?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-075fa9cc70c1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape