Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 71 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 1052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #512

    HumbleCutie used to be MCintron

    Quote Originally Posted by PureGent  [View Original Post]
    HumbleCutie AKA Maria's comms are great and she's can be counted on to NCNS every time and I'm certain this is on purpose. My experience is avoid both of these regardless of how cute the pictures are.https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-8fa09c086e79
    She is why I am on permanent double secret probation here. She has been reviewed here as MCintron. Some monger claimed he told her he read on this site he could get a BJ. Because he told her she got spooked and disappeared till now.

  2. #511

    Alorha has quite the following

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyDread  [View Original Post]
    Set up two dates with Alohra. No show both times.
    Had pretty much the same experience with her this past weekend. We arranged pretty quickly, but then when the time came she was late. Text for update, Nothing. Text for last chance, Sorry, sorry, traffic, blah, blah, blah. I promise I'll be there soon.

    Nope! I eventually told her to forget it. Call another day. But after seeing these confirming posts and listening to my instincts, she is just some kind of weird player. Or perhaps the most scatter-brained, inconsiderate ditz out there. Either way, Nope! Moving on.

    Will be interested if anyone ever posts a credible, positive encounter with her.

  3. #510
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm this, as I have had similar experiences with these two. IMHO if the age begins with a 1 or a 2 there is a high chance of this behavior. I have had better luck with the 30+ age group.
    Sage advice HardHat. I do love those 2's but 3+ is definitely more reliable.

  4. #509

    Alohra

    Quote Originally Posted by PureGent  [View Original Post]
    Alohra claims to be a dancer at Lido's and maybe the SC guys can confirm whether that is true or not. Comms are hit and miss and isn't much interested in advance planning and ghosts at the agreed upon time. Never shows in my experience and I'd be interested if anyone has had a different experience. I haven't figured out is she's dingy or does it on purpose but her pattern is clear.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-32f97fe6c4db

    HumbleCutie AKA Maria's comms are great and she's can be counted on to NCNS every time and I'm certain this is on purpose. My experience is avoid both of these regardless of how cute the pictures are. Ha ha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-8fa09c086e79
    Set up two dates with Alohra. No show both times.

  5. #508
    Quote Originally Posted by PureGent  [View Original Post]
    Alohra claims to be a dancer at Lido's and maybe the SC guys can confirm whether that is true or not. Comms are hit and miss and isn't much interested in advance planning and ghosts at the agreed upon time. Never shows in my experience and I'd be interested if anyone has had a different experience. I haven't figured out is she's dingy or does it on purpose but her pattern is clear.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-32f97fe6c4db

    HumbleCutie AKA Maria's comms are great and she's can be counted on to NCNS every time and I'm certain this is on purpose. My experience is avoid both of these regardless of how cute the pictures are. Ha ha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-8fa09c086e79
    I can confirm this, as I have had similar experiences with these two. IMHO if the age begins with a 1 or a 2 there is a high chance of this behavior. I have had better luck with the 30+ age group.

  6. #507

    A Couple of Profiles to Avoid

    Alohra claims to be a dancer at Lido's and maybe the SC guys can confirm whether that is true or not. Comms are hit and miss and isn't much interested in advance planning and ghosts at the agreed upon time. Never shows in my experience and I'd be interested if anyone has had a different experience. I haven't figured out is she's dingy or does it on purpose but her pattern is clear.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-32f97fe6c4db

    HumbleCutie AKA Maria's comms are great and she's can be counted on to NCNS every time and I'm certain this is on purpose. My experience is avoid both of these regardless of how cute the pictures are. Ha ha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-8fa09c086e79

  7. #506
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well apparently she's liking to check into the Ivey grey bar lodge.

    Booking date 05/07/2023 02:20..
    Well that's sucks! Damn shame, I just wanted to fuck. Guess I won't get that chance.

  8. #505
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well apparently she's liking to check into the Ivey grey bar lodge.

    Booking date 05/07/2023 02:20.

    Bs.
    Stud. You are providing an invaluable service here. Thank you.

  9. #504

    Again

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    She happen to recently visited Ivey motel!

    Booking Date:04/16/2023 15:17.

    Release Date:04/17/2023 01:05:19.

    Bs.
    Well apparently she's liking to check into the Ivey grey bar lodge.

    Booking date 05/07/2023 02:20.

    Bs.

  10. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    I too met an incredible young blonde from SA. Had a basic dinner at a thai place she recommended (didn't turn out to be very good, but that ended up being something we joked about). We spent a little over two hours together. I coughed up $100 for the pleasure. And given her appearance, demeanor, intelligence and generally great conversation, she was worth it to me.

    I wouldn't have paid again for nothing, but would have gladly taken her out anywhere she wanted to go, just for the company and the chance to be seen with her. Fuck! She was stunning!

    She moved to New York not too long after. I got in touch with her when I went up there for a vacation, but couldn't make it work.

    She will make someone very happy one day!
    Wow that's a crazy story. Wonder if it was the same person.

  11. #502

    I have a feeling I know who you are talking about

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I have only paid once and gave the girl 100. I would NEVER recommend anyone pay for a date with no action though. The girl I paid lived about 90 miles away and she drove up to me. To this day she is the hottest girl I have ever met on that site. I mean a legit 10+. A young hot blonde with a perfect body and face. No imperfections man and I would have fallen in love with this type of girl. She had the potential to milk my bank account dry. There is no way in hell we were going to fuck on the first date but I just wanted to see her in person. We had a lot of fun that night but there was no action other than some groping her ass and tits and making out. I never did fuck her but we met again after that for free. She was willing to fuck but she got off the site and moved to NY for school. But yeah that's 1 in a million that I have paid to see. I would never do it again or recommend anyone do that shit either.
    I too met an incredible young blonde from SA. Had a basic dinner at a thai place she recommended (didn't turn out to be very good, but that ended up being something we joked about). We spent a little over two hours together. I coughed up $100 for the pleasure. And given her appearance, demeanor, intelligence and generally great conversation, she was worth it to me.

    I wouldn't have paid again for nothing, but would have gladly taken her out anywhere she wanted to go, just for the company and the chance to be seen with her. Fuck! She was stunning!

    She moved to New York not too long after. I got in touch with her when I went up there for a vacation, but couldn't make it work.

    She will make someone very happy one day!

  12. #501

    Never

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyDread  [View Original Post]
    I never pay them to eat with me or meet with me. I tell them I'll buy them a nice dinner and drinks and we can decide if we want to go from there. I haven't had many turn down that offer.
    NEVER and let me say again NEVER pay for a public date to see. Buy her drinks or food to check chemistry but that's it.

  13. #500

    Reread

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Yeah but at least you ended up getting it eventually and for no extra charge either! Way to go and great job!
    He said he did not fuck her.

  14. #499

    I applaud you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I have only paid once and gave the girl 100. I would NEVER recommend anyone pay for a date with no action though. The girl I paid lived about 90 miles away and she drove up to me. To this day she is the hottest girl I have ever met on that site. I mean a legit 10+. A young hot blonde with a perfect body and face. No imperfections man and I would have fallen in love with this type of girl. She had the potential to milk my bank account dry. There is no way in hell we were going to fuck on the first date but I just wanted to see her in person. We had a lot of fun that night but there was no action other than some groping her ass and tits and making out. I never did fuck her but we met again after that for free. She was willing to fuck but she got off the site and moved to NY for school. But yeah that's 1 in a million that I have paid to see. I would never do it again or recommend anyone do that shit either.
    Yeah but at least you ended up getting it eventually and for no extra charge either! Way to go and great job!

  15. #498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Only Once

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonW  [View Original Post]
    Nicole wants 200 just for lunch. I am guessing she is a sour baby not a sugar baby: one who just wants to do paid public dates and nothing else. Speaking of which what do yall typically bargain for the public date? And what is the most you have paid for the public date?
    I have only paid once and gave the girl 100. I would NEVER recommend anyone pay for a date with no action though. The girl I paid lived about 90 miles away and she drove up to me. To this day she is the hottest girl I have ever met on that site. I mean a legit 10+. A young hot blonde with a perfect body and face. No imperfections man and I would have fallen in love with this type of girl. She had the potential to milk my bank account dry. There is no way in hell we were going to fuck on the first date but I just wanted to see her in person. We had a lot of fun that night but there was no action other than some groping her ass and tits and making out. I never did fuck her but we met again after that for free. She was willing to fuck but she got off the site and moved to NY for school. But yeah that's 1 in a million that I have paid to see. I would never do it again or recommend anyone do that shit either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape