Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 363 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 353 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #913

    Maria - continued

    Maria is a former dancer. She has lots of moves and is very limber.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maria 55.jpg‎   Maria 29.jpg‎   Maria 41.jpg‎   Maria 56.jpg‎   Maria 57.jpg‎  

    Maria 58.jpg‎   Maria 61.jpg‎   Maria 62.jpg‎   Maria 65.jpg‎   Maria 68.jpg‎  


  2. #912

    Maria - Another NJ spinner

    New Jersey is known as the Garden State. Darn it, if they don’t grow some of the best spinners.

    I first spotted Maria a few weeks ago. At the time I wasn’t show whether she was working or not. She was hanging with a few other girls, who looked the type, but she (Maria) looked more like a young school girl then a hooker. I actually thought Maria was a dealer. I was sitting in my parked car watching as Maria darted in and out of view, ignoring the horn blasts of other passing cars. When she started to walk down a side street, off of Broadway, I decided to pull off and give her a try. By the time I got to where she should have been she was gone.

    When I passed by Maria, on this my second sighting, she was obviously putting in out there. She looked good. A few of the passersby’s beeped their horns in agreement. And after taking a trip around the block, I was confronted with another car who cut between her and me. Lucky for me, after a short chat with the driver of the first car, she continued walking up to my car and got in. I asked her why she hadn’t gone with the guy in the first car. She simply replied that the guy looked sneaky.

    My date with Maria had one disturbing sided to it. Overall, and in the end, it was a nice date. The one thing that she did, that I wasn’t that fond of, was to put a time limit on the date. In the end, she did not keep to the time limits she sat. She had restricted our time to one hour. I did/do not like it when the girl states a limit before hand. I especially don’t like it when I am about to put money down for a three hour room. But, I do understand why a girl may want to establish a limit. After all there is a big difference between a one hour date for $20 bucks and a three hour date for the same $20 bucks. However, for my part, I don’t like promising more money until I’ve seen the body or sampled the service. Maria and I compromised on a hour and a half date that would include a tip if all went well. To Maria’s credit, she did not hold to the arrangement and gave me all the time I needed.

    Otherwise, Maria was a great date. She has a nice little spinner body. She shows signs of weight lost and childbirth, but it’s nothing so drastic and did not deter the fun. She has a nice little ass and great legs. Once she relaxed and settled down she performed like a pro. Her uncovered Blow Job was among the best I’ve received. She does it with a lot of gentle motions and really gets into it. It’s like she is in love with the dick. Her tongue was everywhere. She slipped the rubber on using her mouth and FS was done almost before we got started. But the BJ had been so good that I was ready and I came within a few stokes. She worked her body nicely and I came.

    Maria has a friendly attitude and other then that one attempt to time limits, we got along fine. I’d do her again. In fact, I have added her to the threesome, to do list. YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maria 28.jpg‎   Maria 32.jpg‎   Maria 70.jpg‎   Maria 71.jpg‎   Maria 39.jpg‎  

    Maria 42.jpg‎   Maria 44.jpg‎   Maria 45.jpg‎   Maria 49.jpg‎   Maria 51.jpg‎  


  3. #911

    Where Are They Now?

    I posted a similar post to this over in the Philly forum. I got little response. Hopefully I’ll do better over here in South Jersey. Broadway has been good to me during my Kensington hiatus.

    Dyan remains a cherished commodity on Broadway. I continue to stop for her on every occasion. Though she doesn’t actually fit into my lost girl list, any information on this spinner is always welcomed.

    While waiting for the weather to break, I got to thinking of some my old friends. This is my lost girl list, a list of those girls who I have lost contact with and not seen for some time, months in some cases and years in others. I got to thinking: Wonder what ever happen to “what’s a name,” and I wonder if anyone has seen “what’s a name,” lately.

    So here is a post, asking the question, “What ever happened to:”?

    Has anyone seen, Michelle lately? On a couple of occasion I thought I saw her, but by the time I was able to get back, the girl I believed to have been her was gone. She is a true spinner and I remember her fondly.

    And what ever happened to Sandy ? I would love to see Sandy again. I only saw her that one time. Is she still around?

    My contact information on Danny was always flakey at best. I had to call one of her relatives and wait for her to call me back. The last time I tried the number it was blocked. I’m wondering if Danny is still available?

    Snuggles is one of those rare fines, a BSW worth a second look. I got the impression that she was not a regular. Has anyone else seen this girl, lately?

    I do not think Cherry is still out there. If she were, someone would a spotted her. She stood out like a Rose among the weeds. But as the weather gets better, who knows, maybe she’ll return – who knows. The last word I got was that Daddy and LE, trumped boyfriend.


    I could go on and include dozens more onto the list. We all know that girls come and go. Yet, for one reason or another, these girls are different (to me), and they made an impression. Whether it was the service provided, their personality and personal story or their overall hotness that makes them stick out in my mind – I would like to know - were are they now.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rochelle 2007.jpg‎   Michelle 23 2007.jpg‎   Michelle 18 2007.jpg‎   Sandy 4 2007.jpg‎   Sandy 29 2007.jpg‎  

    Danny 6 2007.jpg‎   Danny 24 2007.jpg‎   Snuggles 6 2007.jpg‎   Snuggles 9 2007.jpg‎   Cherry 2007.jpg‎  


  4. #910

    Kat

    Just met Kat. Katherine. Very nice attiude, true gfe. Unrushed. In Fact, no rush. I can't say enough nice things. 5'7", slender, pushup bra, long, black hair, freckles, looks young from the street but up close looks her age. No problems here for those uf us who prefer vintage. Didn't discuss a menu but I can presume no limits, but pain. Phone needs minutes, but pm for contact details. She hangs by Atlantic on Broadway.

  5. #909
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret2
    Cookyjar

    I was with this girl last week. I didn' do a report because I could not remember her name and I'm not that familiar with the Camden area. I have only been there twice. I drove by her several times and even walked by her to get a better look. I was really surprise at how cute she was and how firm and tight her body was. She is definitely a keeper. She was very shy and a little suspicious. We used a room for a $10 in someone's house. It was a real dump and drug paraphaneila everywhere. There was a mattress on the floor. I will not do that again. She did rush somewhat. She got naked laid on the mattress and spread her legs. I was hoping to get BJ but it wasn't necessary. I will repeat with her but in a motel. Where are the motels in Camden? I have driven all around that place and the only hotels I have seen are in Glouchester city.

    I enjoy your work.
    The motels are actually in Gloucester City and surrounding areas. Not Camden proper. Be careful at those places, though. They have been hot lately.

  6. #908
    Cookyjar

    I was with this girl last week. I didn' do a report because I could not remember her name and I'm not that familiar with the Camden area. I have only been there twice. I drove by her several times and even walked by her to get a better look. I was really surprise at how cute she was and how firm and tight her body was. She is definitely a keeper. She was very shy and a little suspicious. We used a room for a $10 in someone's house. It was a real dump and drug paraphaneila everywhere. There was a mattress on the floor. I will not do that again. She did rush somewhat. She got naked laid on the mattress and spread her legs. I was hoping to get BJ but it wasn't necessary. I will repeat with her but in a motel. Where are the motels in Camden? I have driven all around that place and the only hotels I have seen are in Glouchester city.

    I enjoy your work.

  7. #907

    Chanel - For the BSW lovers

    A little more for the DATY and Booty bandits.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chanel 22.jpg‎   Chanel 24.jpg‎   Chanel 20.jpg‎   Chanel 21.jpg‎   Chanel 15.jpg‎  


  8. #906

    Chanel - More of the Black Spinner

    As I have said on a number of occasions, decent looking Black Street Walkers are a rare find. Chanel was one of those rarities.

    I came across Chanel near the lower end of the stroll. She had that young innocent look that I like, and unlike most of the other BSW in the area, she was nicely dressed and appeared clean. At first I opted for a car date, but, after seeing her firm body and tight butt I quickly relocated our date to a local motel.

    Chanel offered the regular staff, no anal, and plenty of it. No rush. She is a fast fucker, lots of action and motion. Once she gets going she is like a rabbit. She does lack a little in the GFE. She is mostly business. Once we were done, she warmed up a little more and got playful. I think that this is because of her inexperience and fear of being taken advantage of.

    I’d do her again. I would recommend her to those of you who want to try a Black Girl for the first time, she is still a novice, and pretty much harmless or as harmless as a BSW can be. YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chanel 9.jpg‎   Chanel 12.jpg‎   Chanel 18.jpg‎   Chanel 13.jpg‎   Chanel 11.jpg‎  

    Chanel 19.jpg‎   Chanel 26.jpg‎   Chanel 5.jpg‎   Chanel 16.jpg‎   Chanel 17.jpg‎  


  9. #905

    Chanel - A rare fine

    I first opted for a car, until I saw what she had to offer.

    A little lotion would take care of the ashy booty.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chanel 01.jpg‎   Chanel 02.jpg‎   Chanel 08.jpg‎   Chanel 98.jpg‎   Chanel 99.jpg‎  

    Chanel 03.jpg‎   Chanel 04.jpg‎   Chanel 05.jpg‎  

  10. #904
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    She does have a rather nice, come fuck me, body.

    CookyJar
    Oh Nice is an understatement. You dont fake that wet stuff she is drooling.
    I think she might be a squirter if you worked it right.

  11. #903

    Wolfgang

    Your right I should have banged the hell out of her as times as I could.

    If that ever happens again.

  12. #902

    lovemaster

    Great pics of the crack ho,

    I agree with perverted plan. You should have banged the *****. Trust me when I say that it won't be the first time that she woke up to find someone she didn't know pumping her.

    Besides sometimes the bitches are better when they are high. I would have handed her the crack, lit her up, had her polish off the rest of the vodka and then gone to town as many times as I could.

    Ever had anal? For free? It aint' like the ***** will shit on you. She doesn't eat anything except rock.

    Wolfe

  13. #901
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendjlee
    Yeah, I guess so. Thanks for the pics, LM. If I ever get back to the Camden stroll, I'll be sure to stay away form her. By the way, did you get your money back? I would have relieved her of her monetary burden while she slept on the floor myself. That is, of course, if she didn't blow it all on her fix. I'll guess that she did.

    I hope you learned a few things. Never let her get a fix first. Not just for this reason, but it adds to the danger you put yourself in. You've already got a SW in your car, why give Leo more reason to pull you over?

    Also, don't give her all the money up front. I wouldn't give her any until we were in the room, unless she demanded it. And then I would only give her half. No reason to give her a chance to run out on you.

    And personally, I would have flushed her crack and left her at the notel. Then again, I've been in some sticky situations because I did something rash in the past.

    Well, you're ok, that's all that matter.
    She used all .5 on crack, I learned a lot of valuble lessons from this f*cked up experience.

    I was down to Camden this Friday, I passsed by Katie At the liquor store by Ferry aand Broadway. She was yelling at me that I am a dead man, so I just waved and smiled back her while I drove away. That was the only time I saw her. I always get the last laugh.

  14. #900
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Right after my last encounter, I searched out and found Blaze for another tryst. This time I wanted Blaze alone. Above all, I wanted to try out her juicy pussy with those fantastic lips. I wanted to finish the fantasy.

    I was not disappointed. I was a little let down. What I had expected was an explosion into erotic ecstasy. What I got was a darn good blow job and a real decent fuck. The problem was that I had built Blaze up so high in my mind. No girl could have lived up to what I was expecting. You could say; I had fallen for my own hype.

    She moaned and groaned at all of the proper moments. She continued to use those talents (which she had first shorn during our threesome with Trinity) lift over from her former life as an escort/call girl. I had been excited by these same attributes during our first meeting. I had be amazed, even impressed by what I saw as an outgoing attitude. But now, having had time to analyze and think about her actions during that beautiful encounter, I thought of her current actions for what they were, - an act. I could not get my mind pass it; she was performing a well rehearsed act. Although it was a good fake, never the less it was a fake.

    Make no mistake, I enjoyed every moment of my time with Blaze. She wiggled and grinded her ass and I enjoyed it. She preformed like a pro. I will be looking for her again.
    YMMV

    CookyJar
    That is the nicest camel toe I ever seen a SW have!!! CookyJar you are the man!!! Where in Camden does hang at and what time is she out?? Any info would be great, would like to try that camel toe out.

    Thanks

  15. #899

    MAYBE SHE NEED TO BE "HIGH FIRST".

    Hey CooKy Jar,

    Maybe the Hype of Blaze wasn't as much hype as you think. Maybe she is just one of those SW's that is a Good FUCK, but just needs to be "HIGH FIRST".

    It could be that in your previous meetings she was still STONED over something she took. Once one of these SW's gets High, man they can get "Open & Wild" and do thing they might not do sober. Even if it is just Weed or Alcohol, they need the extra boost in SEX to really feel it. Yea they can still work it sober, but for those "EXPLOSIVE ORGASMS & WILD TIMES" they need to be High.

    I have been with a Mother/Daughter Trio, and they are a perfect example of women who need to get HIGH on something to get SEXUAL Crazy. They only do weed and alcohol, but once they do, I can do almost anything to them. In ALMOST, I say that because, I have yet to have them say "NO" to me while high, but they say "No" to certain things while "Low/Sober".

    [b] So CooKy Jar, maybe your Hype of Blaze really was worthwhile, and she can be everything you think she can be once, she gets HIGH, or is still High once you catch up to her. Since I think the last time you provided food and drink for Trinity & Blaze, that could be a factor too.

    Often, I have provided Food & Drink to some SW's that have their own Hotel rooms, for them or threesomes, and the service level goes up dramatically, just over that little bit of EXTRA.

    Every now and then you can find an SW, that really feels the SEX, without something EXTRA, in her body to help SEX along.

    That is getting harder to find, and when you do, even harder to find again.

    Most time they are part-timers looking for MONEY TO PAY THE bills.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Right after my last encounter, I searched out and found Blaze for another tryst. This time I wanted Blaze alone. Above all, I wanted to try out her juicy pussy with those fantastic lips. I wanted to finish the fantasy.

    I was not disappointed. I was a little let down. What I had expected was an explosion into erotic ecstasy. What I got was a darn good blow job and a real decent fuck. The problem was that I had built Blaze up so high in my mind. No girl could have lived up to what I was expecting. You could say; I had fallen for my own hype.

    She moaned and groaned at all of the proper moments. She continued to use those talents (which she had first shorn during our threesome with Trinity) lift over from her former life as an escort/call girl. I had been excited by these same attributes during our first meeting. I had be amazed, even impressed by what I saw as an outgoing attitude. But now, having had time to analyze and think about her actions during that beautiful encounter, I thought of her current actions for what they were, - an act. I could not get my mind pass it; she was performing a well rehearsed act. Although it was a good fake, never the less it was a fake.

    Make no mistake, I enjoyed every moment of my time with Blaze. She wiggled and grinded her ass and I enjoyed it. She preformed like a pro. I will be looking for her again.
    YMMV

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape