Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 363 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #283
    Yes she is very cute and thanks for the detailed report as always. And please post the rest of the pics...can't get enough of that little angel.

  2. #282

    Michelle!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    When is enough enough? When is too much too much. And when is not enough too much?

    Every time I go out I have an adventure. Each adventure leads to questions. Questions need answers. With the answers come new questions. Such is life.

    I must ask, what’s too much? I took over 54 pictures of Michelle. Too much? Consider this. The room we rented cost $33 bucks and we had it for 3 hours. Too much? Maybe! What was I to do, fuck for 3 hours in this crummy rented room? I am good but that’s a little too much don’t you agree. Enough is enough already. Beside, wouldn’t she be expecting more then the $20 bucks I offered for her services.

    Here’s something else to take into consideration. It was raining and Michelle said that LE was out and checking all of her favorite spots. She offered a couple of options: get a room at one of two places. One cost $27 for an hour and the other $33 for 3 hours. Or we could go to her place. I opted for the 3 hour room. It just made good sense. It would be a first for me, getting a room in NJ. I could use this knowledge again should I meet another hot Jersey girl. Why didn’t I choose to go to her residents? She assured me that we’d be alone and that it was safe. She also let me know that it was a vacate building, where she has sat up house keeping. Nope, not today. I know I have taken some chances in the pass, but I felt the $33 dollar room just made more sense. I ask you, was $33 to much.

    That’s $33 for the room, $20 to Michelle (just for pictures), have we reached the point where enough is enough yet.

    What about Michelle? Is she enough? Or is she just right? Or is she not enough, the little pixie? A vixen? She is a spinner. She is a tiny little morsel, just enough to wet the chops. Sure you can see her ribs, but, is she malnourished? Nope, I don’t think so. I think she is maybe just small, that’s all. And what about her tender little breast, with those sweet Twinkie pink nipples; they are at least a mouthful. But, are they enough? Are they to little? Or are they just the right size for a small snack. I ask you, what about this little spinner? Is she cute as a button or what? Maybe she isn’t 6’4” and she certainly wasn’t as freaky as Elen, but for this poppy bear she was just right.

    What do you do with a cute little spinner like Michelle? Why, you spin her, that’s what you do. And that’s what I did and she was very accommodating. I tried to fuck her every which a way. I started out with cow girl, yippee-tie-ya. I hit it mish. I tried it from the side like two spoons. I got on top while she laid flat on her belly. I moved her to doggie, with her ass riding high. We maneuvered to the half on, legs hanging off of the side of the bed, laying on her back, position. At some point, while hitting it from the front, I grabbed her around the waist, dick still in her and walked over to the night stand. I propped her on the piece of furniture but it was to low, damn it. That’s when we moved to the chair. I sat in the chair and tried to get it lap dance style. I liked the in the chair, girl facing me kneeling position better. After I had rested a bit, I tried in from behind her while she grips the chair. Back in the bed, we did it reverse cowgirl and finished with good old mish. (I tried standing on the bed against the wall and headboard but we couldn’t make it match.) Was this to much? Hell no! I still had the better part of an hour to go. I spent another ten or fifteen minutes with Michelle’s face buried between my legs, I was determined to get my moneys worth out of the room and out of Michelle.

    All in all my time with Michelle was nice. Her BJ was okay, nothing fancy, no deep throat but nice. Her pussy is tight. Her body is nice and firm. That’s her most valuable attribute, her small tender body. She has a great accommodating attitude and she is no rusher. Not much of a talker, she was a bit bland for my taste. Over all, she is a great little spinner. I’d do her again, in a heart beat.

    I had promise Michelle another $20 plus a tip to cover any extras. She ended up with $50. Not bad for a girl who is use to getting $20 for a BJ. She was happy. I was out of $83 buck, that’s not too bad, I’d done worst.

    So what’s enough and what’s too much? Was 9’4” Andrea too much. Was tiny little Michelle not enough. Is $83 bucks a lot or just about right? And what about 54 pictures, that’s got to be over the top.

    Having said all this, one fact still rings true, YMMV.

    So now I have over 54 pictures of this cute little spinner. What to do with them. Some might say that posting 54 pictures of one girl is too much. Even if I spread them over two sites, the Camden and Philly sites?

    CookyJar
    All I can say is WOW!!!! She's quite a find and quite a bargain too. With a body like that you can't have too many pix. The shot of her lathered up should get any normal man in a lather.

    While I generally like a provider with some meat on her bones Michelle is certainly a very worthwhile exception ""despite"" bite-size tits.

    Congratulations on her---and on all the excellent pix you post.

  3. #281

    More of enough is enough (for the Camden side)

    Quote Originally Posted by Member # 2552

    One major problem though is I noticed that at least with the numerous WSWs that I saw with decent bodies, they were wearing the same damn clothes everytime I saw them (day and night and a week later). One of the other reasons I didn't pick up anything is for the fear of smell which I imagine these girls did have an issue with. No way a woman out there hanging with the thugs and getting picked up, eating nasty chinese food, getting high, etc is clean when you see her 8 hours later or more wearing the same clothes.

    Camden is an interesting stroll and definitely has some decent picks if you happen to be there at the right time.
    I thought the shower pics might provide an interesting solution. If I remember correctly some one esle is buying them clothing. LOL Hey! Why not, its to our best interest. The nest monger who picks up Michelle will have me to thank for her clean body.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Michelle 30.jpg‎   Michelle 31.jpg‎   Michelle 29.jpg‎   Michelle 13.jpg‎   Michelle 11.jpg‎  

    Michelle 38.jpg‎   Michelle 37.jpg‎   Michelle 27.jpg‎   Michelle 26.jpg‎   Michelle 22.jpg‎  


  4. #280

    When is Enough Enough (from the Camden View Point)

    When is enough enough? When is too much too much. And when is not enough too much?

    Every time I go out I have an adventure. Each adventure leads to questions. Questions need answers. With the answers come new questions. Such is life.

    I must ask, what’s too much? I took over 54 pictures of Michelle. Too much? Consider this. The room we rented cost $33 bucks and we had it for 3 hours. Too much? Maybe! What was I to do, fuck for 3 hours in this crummy rented room? I am good but that’s a little too much don’t you agree. Enough is enough already. Beside, wouldn’t she be expecting more then the $20 bucks I offered for her services.

    Here’s something else to take into consideration. It was raining and Michelle said that LE was out and checking all of her favorite spots. She offered a couple of options: get a room at one of two places. One cost $27 for an hour and the other $33 for 3 hours. Or we could go to her place. I opted for the 3 hour room. It just made good sense. It would be a first for me, getting a room in NJ. I could use this knowledge again should I meet another hot Jersey girl. Why didn’t I choose to go to her residents? She assured me that we’d be alone and that it was safe. She also let me know that it was a vacate building, where she has sat up house keeping. Nope, not today. I know I have taken some chances in the pass, but I felt the $33 dollar room just made more sense. I ask you, was $33 to much.

    That’s $33 for the room, $20 to Michelle (just for pictures), have we reached the point where enough is enough yet.

    What about Michelle? Is she enough? Or is she just right? Or is she not enough, the little pixie? A vixen? She is a spinner. She is a tiny little morsel, just enough to wet the chops. Sure you can see her ribs, but, is she malnourished? Nope, I don’t think so. I think she is maybe just small, that’s all. And what about her tender little breast, with those sweet Twinkie pink nipples; they are at least a mouthful. But, are they enough? Are they to little? Or are they just the right size for a small snack. I ask you, what about this little spinner? Is she cute as a button or what? Maybe she isn’t 6’4” and she certainly wasn’t as freaky as Elen, but for this poppy bear she was just right.

    What do you do with a cute little spinner like Michelle? Why, you spin her, that’s what you do. And that’s what I did and she was very accommodating. I tried to fuck her every which a way. I started out with cow girl, yippee-tie-ya. I hit it mish. I tried it from the side like two spoons. I got on top while she laid flat on her belly. I moved her to doggie, with her ass riding high. We maneuvered to the half on, legs hanging off of the side of the bed, laying on her back, position. At some point, while hitting it from the front, I grabbed her around the waist, dick still in her and walked over to the night stand. I propped her on the piece of furniture but it was to low, damn it. That’s when we moved to the chair. I sat in the chair and tried to get it lap dance style. I liked the in the chair, girl facing me kneeling position better. After I had rested a bit, I tried in from behind her while she grips the chair. Back in the bed, we did it reverse cowgirl and finished with good old mish. (I tried standing on the bed against the wall and headboard but we couldn’t make it match.) Was this to much? Hell no! I still had the better part of an hour to go. I spent another ten or fifteen minutes with Michelle’s face buried between my legs, I was determined to get my moneys worth out of the room and out of Michelle.

    All in all my time with Michelle was nice. Her BJ was okay, nothing fancy, no deep throat but nice. Her pussy is tight. Her body is nice and firm. That’s her most valuable attribute, her small tender body. She has a great accommodating attitude and she is no rusher. Not much of a talker, she was a bit bland for my taste. Over all, she is a great little spinner. I’d do her again, in a heart beat.

    I had promise Michelle another $20 plus a tip to cover any extras. She ended up with $50. Not bad for a girl who is use to getting $20 for a BJ. She was happy. I was out of $83 buck, that’s not too bad, I’d done worst.

    So what’s enough and what’s too much? Was 9’4” Andrea too much. Was tiny little Michelle not enough. Is $83 bucks a lot or just about right? And what about 54 pictures, that’s got to be over the top.

    Having said all this, one fact still rings true, YMMV.

    So now I have over 54 pictures of this cute little spinner. What to do with them. Some might say that posting 54 pictures of one girl is too much. Even if I spread them over two sites, the Camden and Philly sites?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Michelle 2.jpg‎   Michelle 41.jpg‎   Michelle 42.jpg‎   Michelle 49.jpg‎   Michelle 1.jpg‎  

    Michelle 3.jpg‎   Michelle 34.jpg‎   Michelle 15.jpg‎   Michelle 16.jpg‎   Michelle 18.jpg‎  


  5. #279

    Forgot to mention.

    A lot of police at night. They would alternate between total saturation (multiple cars cruising down Broadway, stopping and talking to any woman walking) to hidden and watching Broadway. Make sure if you pick up on Broadway at night, especially late at night, you do so in a discrete manner.

    The good thing about Camden is the entire stroll is fairly large so when they would saturate I would just go somewhere else and check the women out over there. By the time I got back it was over.

  6. #278

    Couple of trips to Camden.

    In the past 2 weeks I have been on the stroll 2 or 3 times. Everytime I was there (day and night) there were a bunch of women out there. None fit what I was looking for at the time, but there were some decent ones out there. Especially, this young BSW with a slim body near that bar on Broadway.

    One major problem though is I noticed that at least with the numerous WSWs that I saw with decent bodies, they were wearing the same damn clothes everytime I saw them (day and night and a week later). One of the other reasons I didn't pick up anything is for the fear of smell which I imagine these girls did have an issue with. No way a woman out there hanging with the thugs and getting picked up, eating nasty chinese food, getting high, etc is clean when you see her 8 hours later or more wearing the same clothes.

    Camden is an interesting stroll and definitely has some decent picks if you happen to be there at the right time.

  7. #277

    Sniff Sniff

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjman
    She was trying to rush and her pussy was smeling BAD. It was so bad, I couldn't get it up and she kept saying why you are getting nervous and I was really getting annoyed. I asked her to do BJ and finally I was ready for FS.
    Sounds like for all of Sherri's paranoia about catching something from a BBBJ (many reporting she insisted on covering it up) seems like she caught something from someone making a deposit. If it smelt that bad most likely vaginosis which can easily be cured with a prescription. Nothing you can caught, but just the odor can be bad enough.

    Sure glad I caught her her first evening home from the pokey. Everything was still nice and fresh back then.

  8. #276

    Linda

    Things where really really slow tonight on both the K stroll and the Camden drive. Drove it twice and I saw maybe 2 WSW's, both of which where knockouts, in Camden right about the time that it started raining. It just seems I always catch the better looking ones when I am not in a good place to turn around or drive a side street where they can see.

    The K in Philly was dead as can be. I drove it 3 times and saw some really good possibilities but got no looks. My experience is that when they do not look, it's a hot night for LE.

    On the way back, I drove Broadway one more time and hooked up with Linda, a short petite lady of about 40, from Goucester, with both front teeth missing but basically a decent looking lady. We went to her little one bedroom and I got a no-rush BBBJ for .3, with nothing else other than she took her shirt off. Anybody agree that no front teeth can work wonders for a BJ?

    I'd pick her up again, hopefully to get more next time. I like to meet them more than once before FS - that way no mistakes that I may regret later LOL!!!.

    Have fun and be careful.

    Nice.

  9. #275
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214

    Sherri - Big Disappointment

    After an amzing BJ from mellisa earlier I decided to visit again in the hope of finding Mellisa again and take her to a notel for FS. But she was no where to be found. Finally decided to pickup sherri. (for all Sherri's fan, she is always near Morgan blvd). Sherri did gave me a ok BJ during my first week of broadway trips and I was hoping FS will be great but what a disappointment.

    First of all she did not wanted to go to a notel, she took me to a house (that was not her house, because I paid 10$ bucks to a old lady called linda).

    She was trying to rush and her pussy was smeling BAD. It was so bad, I couldn't get it up and she kept saying why you are getting nervous and I was really getting annoyed. I asked her to do BJ and finally I was ready for FS.

    I will never repeat her.

    I also went again this memorial that around 3. 30 PM and there were atleast 4 LE cars. Was afraid to pickup any one. Came back and went to Lee thrpy deptford. Wasted 160$ on a good looking but smelly girl.

    On my way back I was thinking, what is worse.

    Small Filthy Room, Fear of LE but cheap sex (50$) with a Smelly Girl

    Or

    Clean room, no fear of LE but not so cheap sex (160$) with a Smelly girl

    And my decision was.

    Another trip to broadway sometime this week. LOL

  10. #274

    Fuzzy play's Hookie..!!

    And when I do that It means a trip to Camden is about take plae. It was 10 a.m on Tuesday I made my way over. I figured I'd ride up the strip to see what was poppin'. As always I come up from Morgan to MLK. I think the talent gets better as you make you way up.

    So I made the right at the light, I rolled up and seen a nice looking Redhead sitting on the steps across from the parking lot. She looked familar so I could only chalk it up to being a CJ model. And me being the greedy bastard I decided to wave and keep moving to see what else was available today.

    I have to tell you, there was one SMOKIN' hot girl. What told me she was a SW was the water bottle and the pace she was walking. About 5'3, slim build, but she had a healthy look to her, her ass still had a bubble, and not crack ho flat. She had long brown hair that came to her mid back, she made eye contact. But by the time I turned around she was arguing with her manager, so I sadly had to keep it moving. She is on the hit list for sure!

    But I made my way back up towards Broadway towards the redhead. But I seen a curly bleached blonde by Ferry. Her name was Lisa, 41 and she had piercing blue eyes. She was very fun and easy to be around, just spent a good 5-10 mins riding around just getting to know her.

    So we mad our way to a spot. we agreeded on George and 19 of his twins to do some head bobbin'.

    Fantastic the girl was a freak, which I like very very much.
    She was so talented and I thought she was so cute I broke down to make a offer to get a room

    And that my friends will be the end of part 1

    Part 2 will consist of the room, Lisa, Camille, and a gas station lol

    I'll post when I have more time.

    But for now...some pics

    I HIGHLY recommend Lisa, fun, talented and very easy one the eyes.especially being a 41 yr old SW
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lisa1.jpg‎   lisa2.jpg‎   lisa3.jpg‎   Lisadt.jpg‎  

  11. #273

    I have a thought...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Ace
    I know after I post that we are posting to much and I'm gonna post a review. Oh well.

    I don't know if I'm just lucky or what, but I almost always see Rachael, today (Tuesday) was no exception. It was 4:45 or so, she was walking in her usual spot, Broadway and kaighns. Saw me, I made a U-ie and she meet up with me on a side road.

    Said she spent the night at a regulars house for $100. I think she was advertising for me, in case I wanted to take her up on it. She looked really good, in shorts and a tee shirt that was tied in the front, to make it look like a half shirt. She didn't hid her teeth as much this time, make no mistake about it, they are messed up and she is missing her two front ones.

    We go to our spot, same deal $20 for BBBJ, I just need to let her know when it's time. She gets on her knees and goes at it, nice! Great little body on this one, well I'm getting into it and notice that there is some blood on my cock, not a lot, but its noticeable. I guess her gums are bleeding or some shit, I tell to stop and that would be enough and she could keep the $20. She's good with it and doesn't ask what was up. Why would she? She made a quick $20. I didn't volunteer the information.

    She always wants to get dropped off some place way beyond the ave, probably near her dealers/pimps house?

    I got home, scrubbed my groin with antibacterial gel (that shit burns!).
    I didn't see any blood on it when I got home, I'm not sure how concerned I need to be.

    Any thoughts?
    Try wrapping it next time Jack. I barely let these chicks touch my dick without a condom on. You just have to assume that these girls have AIDS or at the very least herpes, clap, crabs, etc...they are hardcore drug using prostitutes working in the poorest city in the nation. My advice is use some common-sense in the future and play it safe.

    KT2

  12. #272

    Debbie

    Checked out K and Broadway Thursday evening. Like the last 5-7 times I've done that, Broadway was better. Maybe K had a couple more girls in total but since it's a longer stroll it seemed like there were fewer. First pass down Broadway was a little disappointing - not much and not much good. Second pass was quite a bit better. A few young, pretty good looking ones in the mid stroll area. Did not see Julie or Rachel. Saw two brunettes CJ has photographed but I don't remember their names. Missed on a couple I wanted. As I turned a corner and headed down a side street a block or two from Kaighns I saw an older blonde in shorts I'd passed up earlier. It had just gotten dark but I knew she was less attractive than some of the others but I realized it would be an easy, safe pickup so I did it. Sometimes you make compromises and don't hold out for the hotties.

    She introduced herself as Debbie. Fairly long, thick, dirty blonde hair. Maybe 5'7", slender but not real skinny, probably A cups. Distinctive looking eyes. I felt like I might know her but wasn't sure. Very friendly and talkative. We talked about the Gwen Stefani/Akon concert going on last night. Sounded like Debbie definitely has the hots for Gwen. We found a safe spot and I gave her .2 for a BBBJ. Good performer, no rush, gave plenty of ball licking, and I CIM. Gave her a tip.

    Looking her name up in the archives, I found that I'm actually the last person to report on her about a year ago, and High Pockets before me. Both of us gave her very good reviews. Just a good solid friendly professional SW who delivers fine customer service if you're willing to take one who's older and pretty average looking.

    It was interesting to hear Debbie say that LE pressure lately has been extremely intense, all kinds of actiivities by the troopers and Camden LE. I'm no follower of the Camden LE scene but apparently there's been some arrangement where the State Troopers have been policing Camden for several years and are going to be stopping that and giving the whole responsibility back to Camden LE pretty soon. Something like that anyway. In the meantime, both agencies have really turned up the heat. On my recent visits personally I can't really say I'd noticed a difference. Be safe.

  13. #271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214

    Mellisa tops my list

    Looks like my car is getting addicted to broadway, now my car takes morgan blvd exit without even asking me.

    Anyway, another trip to broadway, today I decided to visit a little late around 9. 15 PM. First round, didn't see any one worth stoping. Next round saw two highly rated SW's (Sherrie and Julie). Julie said Hi and I was thinking about taking the turn but I saw another girl on the other side of the road. She was hot looking and I wanted to try a new gal. Took a trun to next side street and she came running. She is a small (5' 4'')white girl, A cups. I did inquire her about going to a motel and she quoted 50, but it was late for me and I decided to go far BBJ. She gave me the best BBBJCIM, I ever had on a street. I will def take her to a motel net time. She now tops my list with 7. 25

    DISCLAIMER. It was night time and it's possible I may have missed some of her flaws.

  14. #270

    Nnmyemail

    I agree a STD test is a good idea. But so long you don't have any cuts you probably safe.

  15. #269

    Took A Drive By Today

    I was off today and had got the itch to see what was going on today. So I knew I had nothing to play with so it would be purely a recon mission at best.

    I normally get off on 676 and roll towards MLK, start with the bad and work my way up because it seems the closer to MLK the better the quality.

    In all there were about 8-10 girls out. No one was really making me want to hit the ATM and justify spending the money that I had marked for other things. But a few things happened that made it a worthwhile trip.

    I seen a Blonde average height, but had a athletic build to her. she was curvy, with toned and tanned legs wearing a pink shirt and blue shorts. The body alone was worth picking up, except she had the Coke Head waltz action going..Y'know the type, the girl is walking around in circles, bouncing of the walls, talking to herself, looking in garbage cans. I'll chalk this up as one of her bad days and keep a eye out for her in the future.

    However I seen two girls I have not seen since my first days in Camden.
    One girl I never knew her name, she hangs out by the Trucks over on Morgan. A older women with Greying Black hair, looks to be crack is her favorite posion. The best physical match I can give is she looks and is built like a troll. Big head, manish facial features and broad shoulders. I will never forget this girl because A) she stunk something horrible B) She was either a functional retard or she was illiterate ( sorry about the spelling), I say this because she used to hold up a sign that read" Suk Cok"
    and it was written in a style I can only describe as Kindergarten meets Picaso.

    So I could only smile and say to myself "God Bless you girl" and roll passed

    And I seen what I call a Fallen Angel. Her name is Camielle/Carmen or some variation of the name. A tall, leggy brunette that had light blue eyes and a sweet set of implants. she used to be a dancer at one point, She would always stand out, because she would dress like she was going to a night club.

    And this afternoon was no different. She was wearing a one piece dress, with a white and peach design, That showed exactly where she was beginning to slip away, and apair of worn down black heels.

    I knew she was coke girl, but from the looks of it the drugs have took over, and the damage could been seen on her once flawless face.

    I am always about guilty pleasures and thought to myself "Gee, let's see how far she has fallen".

    Because as I recall her, she was great to look at, but she was not that good with her oral skills.

    So I entertained the idea of giving her a take it or leave it offer of triple Abe's and if she accepts f**k her mouth until her blues eyes water.

    But if I had done that then this would have been a totally diffrent post lol

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape