Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 5443
-
04-06-07 01:37 #163Senior Member

Posts: 862Yes that definitely sounds like the girl I saw, very young looking, slender, with long, darkish, wavy red hair. Looked very doable. I agree w/ you about young redheads in general.
Originally Posted by Franknbeans
-
04-05-07 19:46 #162Regular Member

Posts: 18I left work and since I'm right down the street thought I'd take the half hour detour today. Around 5:15 I saw who I think is the same girl Long Red hair, Kind of wavy. I thought to myself If only I wasn't wearing my business attire I'd make a pass at her before going home. There were a few others I would have considered but young redheads always get my attention first.
Originally Posted by Mike 80
-
04-05-07 19:05 #161Senior Member

Posts: 862Wednesday about 6:30pm I saw a young redhead - like 18-20yo standing at Walnut and Broadway. I don't think she was Cherry/Julie but I only got one quick pass so I'm not 100% sure. I tried to get her attention that I was parking down a side street but guess she didn't see me. While I waited I saw her get into a white Cadillac instead. Several girls out at that time but I didn't partake.
-
04-04-07 21:42 #160Regular Member

Posts: 23Sunset Stroll on Broadway
Title has the making of the movie, and it woul de a good one. I decided to try my luck in camden after I struck out on the K (my own fault). I was on the lookout for CJ find and believe I have found her. She was sitting on a stoop 3 blocks in from MLK blvd, and just my luck there is a camden cop sitting across from her on the opposite street. I decide to go up a few block and come up a side street. Well one of you are quicker than I, as she was gone.
Not to give up as I was sure that there has to be pleny of potential out her if you look. I come accross a fine piece right down by Morgan and ever Monger in the world was thinking same as I. Hmmmm too good to be true. I did a few passes as did otheres, parked in the distance for a few minutes and I was not the only one who was hesitant as no one picked her up.
I decided to head back towards the park, where on the right side accross from the park I see a HSW about 120 5'6 black hair with what looks like blonde highlights on the end somewhat of a feathered look. I have seen her before but she was always snatched up prior to my loops.
Welll not this time shot down a side street, she proceeded to follow. She gave me "you a cop", me the "show me your tits", All was good and off we go. S he was very cool and actually good lookig an easy 8 on the HSW or WSW scale plus no fat ass etc Sorry guys I like them lean.
No negotiating. One jackson; only donation I have ever made in this city, very talkative was cool with date&drive, BBBJCIM she very eager to satisfy and nothing spilled not a drop. I now what you are thinking you better have pics. Well I do, too funny brought my main camera due too last pics look so crappy and don't you know it died. So here it goes its phone cam, she is not into having her photo taken above her shoulders. She had an awesome body only got off one pic as was not too sure about the area I was in and it was getting dark. Also she wanted 5 for the pic but settled for a buck.
No digits, although she wanted mine. I have seen prior post and decided that may not be a good idea.
FYI On my way onto Broadway 1st 2 blocks had some (2) nice WSW but traffic is tough there to manuever/angle/swoop.
-
04-03-07 20:13 #159Regular Member

Posts: 23Broad Stroll
Rolled over around lunch time. did the stroll around 12:15 as i was looking for CJ latest find and it was dead as far as action. I hit all of the hot spots and was a barren wasteland as far as WSW & HSW goes. Took some pics form my phone came for those of you who have never ventured into Camden.
-
04-03-07 17:30 #158Senior Member

Posts: 1384
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Hey I've done that many of times with girls and usually just go with my gut feeling. I haven't had any problems going back to places with girls. My biggest fear is the house getting raided while I'm in there.
-
04-03-07 07:35 #157Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Cherry
Boy!!! Am I pissed. (It's like that TV commercial - Darn't I could have had a V8.)
Originally Posted by Jack Ace
I was had. I settled for a CBJ and covered FS. Her CBJ was superb; I can only imagine her BBBJ. Her pussy was juicy wet, but I’d still recommend staying away from BBFS.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
CookyJar
PS: Going inside with her was a really dumb move. I was lucky that time, I won't try that again.
-
04-02-07 20:50 #156Senior Member

Posts: 1384
Originally Posted by Jack Ace
Julie !!! That's it !! I knew she looked familiar, then I zoomed in on the pics in photoshop and saw the pierced nipples. I picked her up the same day she got out of jail about 3 months ago and she was staying at the Riviera hotel. The red hair threw me off though. She was kinda strawberry blonde when I saw her.
Yes a very good BBBJ I got from her to start and like CJ I just had to have more. Moved onto BBFS and shot a load right up that tight little pussy...
-
04-02-07 14:31 #155Senior Member

Posts: 121Cherry
Great report as always CJ! I love reading your stuff.
Cherry is actually named Julie and she just turned 20 in Feb! Don't ask how I know, but I do.
I got her services on Saturday night. She offered the room, but I chickened out. Settled for a car date. She wanted 30 for a BBBJ, but settled on 20. After I gave her the money, she starts with the "let me know when you're gonna cum" BS. I said why? She said, I don't want you to cum in my mouth. To which I replied, where do you want me to cum? She looked around, then rolled her eye, and said, OK you can cun im my mouth. YES!
Boy, you are right CJ. She is a PRO! She had me cumming in minutes. I gave her $28 and a big thanks you.
-
04-02-07 10:02 #154Senior Member

Posts: 303Cooky Jar,
Great report, great pictures. Wish you had taken some close-ups. Did you DATY?. Any 411 to share?
-
04-02-07 09:22 #153Regular Member

Posts: 17Cookyjar,
That has to be the best report I have read on any board. You are nuts for going to her house. I would be afraid of being jumped by some guys she had hidding in the house. And your car parked outside waiting to be stripped or stolen is a whole other issue. While I have never picked up a girl on the streets (I am strictly an AMP or escort type of guy), your report is great. Too bad we do not get more reports. Everyone seems to be keeping their mouth shut as to where all the girls are hidding. Good luck and stay safe.
Spa
-
04-01-07 10:03 #152Senior Member

Posts: 5563Cherry - The Camden View
Some say it is a matter of real estate and what’s important is location, location and location. Me? I believe it’s all about prospective. It depends on what side of the Delaware River you’re standing. A few Broadway dates have taken me down near the Delaware. Receiving a BJ within clear view of the Philly side one cannot help but note the relevance of the Camden SWer stroll. But if you reverse the situation and change the view, while getting a BJ on the Philly side, one is positive of the nature of the Kensington Avenue stroll. In the case of Broadway VS Kensington, it's all about prospective.
If you look at life, like it’s one big adventure, the way I do; then my meeting with Cherry is a tale that needs to be told.
I started out making my normal run. I started at the Dunkin Donut, down under the El and pass Lehigh Ave, on to Girard Ave where I made a hard left on to RT 95 south and over the Ben Franklin Bridge. I exited RT 676 at 6th St and on to Broadway and the Camden stroll. I may have passed a WSW just as I passed the bus station. If she was a SW, she was the last I’d see on my first pass. My first incantation was to continue on down Broadway, make my way to the Walt Whitman and make one giant loop. But, I decided to give Camden another try and turned around for a second pass. From where they came, I don’t know. Suddenly, there were SW’s everywhere. And, there was one in particular. She was a nicely dressed, WSW, in a low cut dress showing lots of tits. Not wanting to make a U-turn in Camden, with me flashing out of state tags, I drove around the block. Unfortunately I don’t know my way around Camden; I had to pass two one way streets before being able to get back to Broadway. As I made my way back I passed two more nice looking girls, about two blocks down from the first girl with the bodacious ta-tas. I passed on them and drove on to the empty corner where I had first spot WSW number one. I drove around a few corners hoping to spot her, but it was evident what had happened. Someone else had picked her up. So I quickly back tracked to where I had seen the other two prospects. From my rear view, I could see one of them still standing on Broadway. Just as I turned onto the crossing street to where I’d seen them, I spotted both girls running towards a little red sports car that had turned onto the street coming from the opposite direction. I drove pass and stopped beyond the red car, hoping to get his left over. Was I in for a shock? As the first girl reaches the car, she jumped into the front passengers’ side. The trailing girl suddenly grabs hold of the rear passengers’ side door and hops in. This greedy monger then took off with both girls. I later figured it out. At Camden prices, it is easy to afford two for the price of one.
Disappointed, I turned toward the Ben, and headed for the K. That’s when I spotted Cherry. She was standing across the street, looking a bit thin but kind of cute. So I took another chance, went around the block and came up on her. She hopped in – that’s when the real adventure started.
After we had did the, “are you LE – no, are you? No. Can I feel you breast? Yes.” I proceeded with my normal pitch. She agreed, and at the normal Camden rates. I asked her if she knew of a spot where we could go. She suggested her house. I asked who’s at your house. She said, “Betty was in the kitchen cooking breakfast, Tom and Lana where upstairs cleaning, but it was okay.” Cherry pointed across an empty lot to a house on the other side and said, “I live right there.” I figured, what the hey – I’d take a look see.
Cherry got out and I followed, checking out the neighborhood. It was a dump. Not the worst dump as far as Camden goes; there were a few civilian walking nearby and a church blasting gospel music back on Broadway. So I followed Cherry. She walked right pass the front door and down an open alley. Stepping over bricks and rubbish, I followed her to the back door. She knocked, and pushed the door open. A totally shocking smell hit me just as she widens the door entrance. Somebody was cooking, pork I think. Cherry introduce the girl standing behind the shove as Betty. I waited for my eyes to adjust to the dim and closed the door. I again followed Cherry up a set of steps. There were two people in the room at the top of the steps. A guy and a girl were doing something in the room, cleaning? Cherry introduced them as Tom and Lisa. They politely apologized for the condition of the room, gathered up a few things and left.
The adventure moves into another phase. Cherry asked for half of the money claiming that she wanted to pay for the room out of her money. I later figured out that she was lying. I believe she gave the money to one of the others to go purchase drugs. She left me there for a minute or two standing in the middle of the room, hand in my pocket (pretending to be holding onto a weapon) while she went out into the hall and arranged her purchase. When she returned, she closed the door, laid down on the mattress and flashed me a smile and asked me what I wanted her to do.
The poses and pictures tell there own part of the adventure. She was at the very least a natural and at best a seasoned professional. We’d agreed on just ten pictures. Once she had gotten started, there was no stopping her. Somewhere after picture number twenty I started to ask if she had anymore ideas. Around thirty I was saying, I was satisfied with what I had. After a few more poses, she stopped and she sat on the side of the mattress thinking. I told her I had enough pictures for now and would come back later. She reached for her pants to get dress and I stopped her. I gave her the balance due, to show good faith, and offered to double it for a BJ. (My cost still had not reached what I normally give on the K.) She agreed, but said it had to be covered. I acted disappointed, because I was. I wasn’t disappointed for long. Cherry, excused herself. Left the room and came back with her small package. She asked my permission to imbibe. After two hits, she puts down her pipe and turns her attentions to mine. As I sat back in a chair, Cherry proceeded to give one hell of a CBJ.
I am talking GFE, GFE and more GFE. With my pants down around my ankles and her on her knees, she rubbed, nibbled and licked. Kissing my navel, tickling my nipples with her tongue, she left nothing untouched. Deep and banging, Cherry let out her true animal nature, she was a pro. After stroking the insides of my thighs with her tongue, she gently licked the underside of my balls. Cupping my balls in her hand she lavished all of her mouths attention on my dick. Covered or uncovered she is tops in her class.
Up to now I have not mentioned the mirror. Looking at the mirror, I could see a view so hard to describe. Moving around from position to position, her ass and asshole in clear view of the mirror, her hair and head tossing back and forwards, up and down, up and down and up and down made for such a nice picture. The effect of the mirror was overwhelming. I had to try FS. I again upped her end. She agreed. She laid back on the mattress in the mish position. Still looking in the mirror, I mounted her. She looked up at me and asked, “You’re looking in the mirror aren’t you? That’s what it’s there for.” I could look in the mirror and see my big black ass between her soft white thighs, pumping up and down. I could look down and see her smiling face and lovely tits. Does it get any better? I busted a huge nut. Exhausted, I laid down on her. She licked my ear and kissed my cheek. She wrapped her arms and long legs around me. It wasn’t until I had finish filling the rubber with cum and the throbbing in my dick stopped, that Cherry released her grip. I wonder it she expected me to go for a second round?
She walked me down the steps and told me to wait while she checks the front door. Turning to me she said, “Good they’ve fixed it. When you come back, come to the front door.” I agreed to come back next week and bring her a copy of the pictures.
Back in my car, I thought to myself, “What a fool I am. The chances I take for a piece of ass.” I drove down Broadway, across the Walt Whitman to finish the loop.
What I figured out: judging from the nipples rings, her outstanding technical talents and her mannerisms – Cherry is not just another crackhead gone pro. Even though she appears very young, in her early twenties, Cherry has obviously done this before. But, in what sitting? I figure Cherry was a high class dancer or provider who has turned crackhead.
What I suspect: The residents of the house were trying to fix-up and open a Ho House. As I walked though the living room I noticed another make shift bed with mirror. If I didn’t know better, I would have sworn I was in a commune. Everyone seemed to be working towards a common goal.
What I know: Cherry was great, that’s a fact. The cost was well below the Kensington Ave going rate. There was no rush. I was there at least an hour. Even as she walked me to the door, Cherry kept up the GFE, holding my hand and giving me a kiss on the cheek as we said good-bye.
Would I stop for Cherry again? Yes, you can bet your sweet bippie, I’d do her again. However, I am not sure if I want to visit her at home again. I may have gotten away with it that time, but things do change. After all, we are talking about Camden, murder central. Of cause, as always, YMMV.
CookyJar
-
03-25-07 16:45 #151Senior Member

Posts: 862Things to do when the Ben Franklin is clogged
Driving home from AC Sunday afternoon, I drove Broadway and only saw a couple of SWs out, neither one very appealing. Kept on going to the Ben Franklin and discovered it was a parking lot. After wasting 15 minutes not moving at all, I managed to get out of the line and turn back just before the toll booth. Before heading over to the Whitman I decided to take one more pass down Broadway. Saw 3-4 SWs this time and then near Morgan I saw a cute young brunette in a pink shirt. "Kate" is one of the better looking, freshest girls I've picked up in Camden. A solid 7.5 or even 8 on the SW scale, maybe 23-26yo, 5'7", 130lbs, kind of deep raspy smoker's voice. I don't see any previous reports on her in the archives. I like the Broadway stroll but some of the WSWs you find there show a lot of wear. If you spend any time in Camden it's not hard to believe that it IS America's poorest city. However Kate was clean and nicely dressed, in a good mood, friendly, normal-acting. She delivered a fine BBJCIM and I was soon on my way to the Whitman. Didn't ask if she had digits but I'd certainly repeat.
-
03-18-07 10:44 #150Senior Member

Posts: 432SW Personalities & Camdem Stroll
This is one thing I love about these girls. They aren't afraid to speak their minds. They can certainly provides lots of entertainment. Even when it's a little concerning (e.g., in a convenience store, with them visibly cracked out, and the clerks clearly getting a kick out of her), it's hilarious at the same time.
Originally Posted by Mike 80
On another note, you have to love Camden. Even after a large snowfall, the SWs don't stop their strolls, even if numbers were down. To slightly modify a quote from a monger on the PA board in reference to the Baltimore loop, "if you can't get laid in Camden, cut off your dick". Of course, one could argue that if you DO get laid in Camden, your dick just might fall off.
-
03-12-07 00:10 #149Senior Member

Posts: 862Barbie
Picked up "Barbie" during daytime Saturday a couple blocks from Ferry. I've reported on her a few times before but hadn't seen her in almost a year. I guess she must be 41 now but she's a good looking SW for that age and the life she's lived. Nice facial features. I'm sure she was quite the hottie in her 20's.
She's always tan - I'm not sure exactly how in March in Camden. Somehow I don't see her as somebody visiting tanning salons or going down to Florida. She had her blond hair cut short and when the weather's decent like Saturday she usually wears something that shows off her legs. The shape of her legs is good but there are too many marks and bruises on them now.
LE presence made it hard to find a spot. We tried a rolling BBJ but that didn't work very well either - too much traffic. After riding around for a half hour or so we found a place and she gave her usual outstanding BBJCIM. She is a pro cocksucker, no doubt. Has some personality too. Afterward we stopped at BK and the girl at the drive thru was rude. When she handed us the food, Barbie told her (only a little under her breath) "why don't you get a real job, ****, like sucking dick."








Reply With Quote






