Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 5443
-
07-13-07 17:40 #388Regular Member

Posts: 18Popped my Camden Cherry This morning
Originally Posted by TexasD
I picked up Camille this morning a little after 8AM. I had gone up and down the strip 3 times turning around twice to take a second look at a wsw with bleech blond hair near Atlantic. The last time I turned around with the nerve to pick her up she dissapeared.
Dissapointed I headed to work and that's when I passed Camille. She was wearing a purple flower dress and it showed off her former dancer body nicely. She was infront of a house and I didn't think she was working so I turned around on Morgan and made my way back. I've never been one for fake tits but hers were firm, her nipples were hard and they felt great. Kudo's to her DR for doing a great job.
When I turned around she was on the opposite side of the street sitting with a friend. One more quick turn around and down the side street next to her and I stopped. She came right over to the car and her friend stayed. I was happy not to have to deal with the two of them. At this point I had no Idea who she was but she was the best looking girl on the street so I said what the hey.
After she got in I confessed that I had never stopped in Camden before so she gave me 3 options. My place, The 33 dollar hotel or a car date. I opted for the car date since I was on my way to work and short on cash in my wallet. Next time it's the hotel. She made me feel comfortable and seemed to know exactly what to do. She said she started at .3 so I offered .4 for FS
She said no problem but no BJ in that case. Again being short on time I accepted. She positioned us on a one way street so we only had to watch from behind us and a train was comming through which would cut the street in half. She's pretty smart.
The service was great. For a spur of the moment stop and early in the morning I was happy with her and will look for her again. I asked the easiest way to find her and she said she's usually in the same area. On the way to drop her back off she spotted LE about 8 blocks away. I can't even see 4 blocks down the road. After a couple side streets we were back at Broadway right near the Chicken place with the red awning by I think what is winslow.
I asked for a number and she said she didn't really have one. I can understand that she might not or that she didin't want to give it out to nick the new guy. No problem. I'd look for her again.Last edited by Franknbeans; 07-14-07 at 09:11. Reason: Fixed the quote
-
07-13-07 16:28 #387Senior Member

Posts: 119Just picke up Camille
Made an impromptu trip to Broadway looking for a quick one. Saw an attractive woman on the southern end of Broadway and picked her up. Turns out it was the Camille, that Trav Pokerman reported on.
Originally Posted by Trav Pokerman
She is pretty hot even though she's into her 30s (I think). She wWas wearing a nice dress that showed some cleavage. She's got a nice little body and a great boob job.
It's easy to believe she was a dancer.
Camille was a good bit disappointed in the Jackson + 2 I had on me. I guess she's expecting a bit more than the standard Camden girl. To be honest she probably rates it as she's a good bit better looking.
I'll likely pick her up again and with more time and money on my hands. I'd like to see if she can do a personal strip show and sexy FS in a notel. If it turns out she's a performer then I'll have finally had some Camden manna from heaven.
Thanks for the heads up Trav. I was paying close attention to that part of Broadway because of your post.
-
07-11-07 22:12 #386Senior Member

Posts: 432Camille
I just learned that Camille, who can be found in the southern section of Broadway, used to be a dancer at Delilah's. It's a shame that someone goes from this upscale (albeit snotty) club, to the streets.
-
07-09-07 22:36 #385Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Quick one with Debbie
Hey, check it out, I don't hit em out of the park everytime I come to bat. I have had my share of stike outs. The point is; you've got to keep on swinging, if you want to play the game.
Originally Posted by TexasD
CookyJar
-
07-09-07 14:21 #384Senior Member

Posts: 119Quick one with Debbie
Picked up Debbie, 40 something dirty blond that I believe has been reviewed before. Very professional.
Tall, not too good looking up close and has messed up teeth. Gave a good BBBJCIM (w/ spit) for a jackson.
Picked her up at Broadway and Morgan.
Feel sort of like I'm wasting my time compared to CJ. Am waiting for manna from heaven to fall on me now that I'm doing more mongering in Camden.
However, I'll continue to post my little encounters if for no other reason that to provide contrast.
Past post about Debbie:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...bie#post429591
-
07-09-07 04:25 #383Senior Member

Posts: 65Off on a tangent -- and quickly back to Terry Lynn
CJ--
Originally Posted by CookyJar
I'm gonna go off on a tangent -- and probably get my ass reamed for not asking this in the Philly photos forum -- but what kind of camera do you use for your photojournalism?
I ask only because I fell in love with Terry Lynn when I saw your pictures of her, and I'm _sure_ it's because of the quality of the pix...
--arnie
-
07-09-07 01:25 #382Senior Member

Posts: 59Danny and Terry Lynn
A fella leaves town for a few days and all the lookers come out. So much for the LE heat on Broadway. Nice pics and good reports CJ. I think you just found some the best SWs on the block. I will be looking for both.
Slim
-
07-08-07 20:52 #381Senior Member

Posts: 133Nice!!
I know some regulars get tired of scrolling through all of the posts from out of the area mongers commenting on Cooky Jar's photos, but I just had to say that in all my years of mongering, I have never struck gold like the last two, even with escort services. Well Done!
-
07-08-07 16:41 #380Senior Member

Posts: 32CookyJar in '08!
CookyJar,
Dude, you are my hero! You should run for President. Better yet, Monger Lord Supreme! Keep up the good work and the great pics.
PP
-
07-08-07 16:36 #379Senior Member

Posts: 111CookyJar
Yet ANOTHER ONE!!!
If you could buy lottery tickets like you fuck spinners and curvacious ones like Terry Lynn......
Now if you could only post action shots eh?
-
07-08-07 15:25 #378Senior Member

Posts: 5563Danny - Another Great Fine
Danny
I cannot help myself. The well shape spinner is what turns me on. Danny is all of that and more. Her shapely body and lovely face is more then enough to please. But on top of all of her physical attributes, she has a bubbly personality.
I meet Danny on Broadway, not far from Morgan, standing in front of a fenced in monument. She flashed me that big smile and grinned, letting me know she was available. Again, with the touchy/feely (must be a Camden stroll thing), as soon as she got in she gripped my thigh and rubbed my chest. After we finished with, the are you a cop business, I pulled over and began my spill. As soon as I told her I wanted pictures, she lite up. Her hold attitude changed. She got all happy and gleeful. I haven’t seen that much energy in a SW in ages.
We drove around looking for a suitable spot. I do believe she would have taken the pictures anywhere. She kept on reminding me that she wanted to find a location with a good background. She peeled her clothing off like one peels a banana. I was in total shock. What a nice, unblemished body, perky little tits and with those cute inny nipples.
The location that we choose for the pictures was none to safe. For one, cars stopped to see what we were doing, and secondly we had too keep moving around the pillar to avoid passing pedestrians. We moved to a parking area near an abandon factory.
I was worry that she might lose her enthusiasm during our change of location. True to her personality, she was just as upbeat at our new home as she had been at the first. She was like a teenager out on a nasty date with her boyfriend. After a quick BJ, enough to get me hard (I mean harder) she climbed into the back. She suggested that I back the truck up near a wall and left the tail gate. I started out mish and ended up with her standing bending over into the rear of the truck, while I got it from behind. I could not help myself, she had gift rapped that ass for somebody and I wanted it. (They need to design some type of handle or grip in the back of trucks – I had a hard time holding on.)
Danny’s BJ was fine, but her FS was tops. She took me back to the pussy of my young. She was not real tight, but firm like a good fit. About all, she was juicy, wet, and fresh. Whether she was acting or not I will never know. That’s the sign of a good provider. I believe she really enjoyed herself. Oh! One more thing before I forget. Her inny nibbles pop out when you suck them.
Back at Broadway, she said she had had a good time. I asked for a phone number but she said she had none. Then as a reprieve, she offered me the number of someone else with instructions on how to reach her. She also suggested that I may want to meet her cousin who also likes to have her pictures taken.
Camden fare is all she applied for, to which I added a small tip plus extra for the pictures. Not only will I stop for her again, but my plans are to call on her and her cousin as soon as possible. However, YMMV.
CookyJar
-
07-07-07 23:40 #377Senior Member

Posts: 515Terry Lynn the motherlode
Hey Cooky Jar
Nice tits great find Terry Lynn is fine fine fine.
Man you have set the bar for Philly SW, you are my personal hero!
Big Red from Balmer
-
07-07-07 23:09 #376Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Nice Pick-up
Believe me, I had my dougts at first. I didn't know how great she looked until she was in my vehicle. She came on very strong. Although she didn't say anything about money, she was very touche/feely. I was careful not to say anything until we had driven a bit. When I asked if I could touch her, she flipped one out and that's how accidents happen.
Originally Posted by Texaco Tim
I did everything by the book. I drove pass her and stopped in front of the red car (I didn't know it was hers'). I let her walkup to me, and checked in front, back, up, down and sideways. There were other cars and trucks parked in the area so it looked as if I was parking. But the real truth is, I had no idea what I had, until I had it. Once she flashed me those knockers, I wasn't going to pass her up - even if she had been LE, I would have grab them (if I was going to take a fall, I may as well have done so with both hands full).
LOL
CookyJar
-
07-07-07 20:41 #375Senior Member

Posts: 2147-7-07 My Lucky Day
First of all kudo's to CJ for posting the picture of Terry's Car. That picture made my day. Here is the report.
Decided to try Broadway again, I am getting tired of seeing same skiny girls every time and I am not visiting Broadway that often any more. I was there around 6. 30 PM, was seeing same girls and decided to head back, then I saw mellisa and thought let's get a 20$ BJ. As soon as I dropped her and was heading back, I saw Red SUV on the corner, as soon as I saw the SUV, I knew, I am going to score big today. Took a you turn and came back, by that time she was out of the SUV and crossing the road. I couldn't believe my eyes, when I saw her. She is 10 times hotter then she looks in the pictures CJ posted earlier. What a body, she is a 8. 5 on my scale, I am not talking about SW or AMP scale. I will easily pay 200$ for an hour for her.
A few things, she is not confortable in the area and really worried about leaving her car on the streets, that's the reason she doen't want to go to a motel. Anyway, when she declined my suggestion to go to a motel, I decided to do something I never thought I will do. I decided to find a spot myself to have sex with her. She was blowing me off while I was driving. While she was blowing me off, I was fingering her shaven pussy.
After 5 minutes, I found a parking lot and parked my car. (don't ask me where, I don't remember the street name). By this time I was ready and she rode me hard. I came in 4-5 minutes. I was licking her boobs and feeling her body all the time. She was clean and smelling nice.
I do aggree with CJ's objervation that she is rushed, but I think its more to do with her being not confortable with the area. I think that's why she decided to give me blow job while I was driving.
Any way, I will remember this day for a while. Let's treat this lady well. I paid 50$.
Again, thanks a lot CJ, you are my hero.
-
07-07-07 15:20 #374Senior Member

Posts: 157Nice Pick-up
High points for that one CJ!! However if I ever came across her I would pass. Why you ask? I would be certain that she was a decoy for LE. The few times I have seen anyone looking that good I ran the other way.
Glad it worked out for you but believe the risks are higher on these beauties.










Reply With Quote





