Thread: DI Discreet Info Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 5804
-
04-12-23 07:15 #3419Senior Member

Posts: 186Yes they are smaller than they appear in some of her pics, very nice but smaller IMO.
Originally Posted by ZetsWay
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 06:48 #3418Senior Member

Posts: 310Sweet Sophie
I agree entirely with your description of Sophie. Really cute face and sweet personality. I would also add that she does 69 and a great BBBJ. Will certainly enjoy seeing her again.
Originally Posted by Beleg
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 17:16 #3417Senior Member

Posts: 33Are her tits pretty small? From the pics they seem that way but then two pics make them look bigger.
Originally Posted by JoesSun
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 12:43 #3416Regular Member

Posts: 17Natalii
Natalii is the diamond we need to cherish. She is the sweetest gal I met and the description on her page is 100 percent accurate. Very well educated and well spoken. A great conversation skills if that's something you're into. And she's great in bed too, all positions, BBJ. If only she stops by our town more often. Sad she will be leaving town soon.
-
04-11-23 09:46 #3415Senior Member

Posts: 186Natalii
Thinking of seeing her this week. Any recent reports of her?
-
04-10-23 14:28 #3414Senior Member

Posts: 148Cim
Yes, Piper is a CIM but will not swallow. I think Kali is also a BBBJCIM.
Originally Posted by WaveMaker
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 13:36 #3413Senior Member

Posts: 127Gina.
I do know, my knee surgeon is a whole lot better than hers. Wow!
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 13:05 #3412Senior Member

Posts: 292Not new
She tried before and didn't perform her best. Not GFE from my intel. But she might be hungrier now.
Originally Posted by Captgol
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 11:33 #3411Senior Member

Posts: 125Gina is new to DI. She's on SA.
Originally Posted by ZetsWay
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-76fb3abe67b4
-
04-10-23 10:33 #3410Senior Member

Posts: 33Who's Gina? Chloe retiring?
So who's Gina? Is she new? Also if Chloe is retiring does that mean I should see her ASAP?
-
04-09-23 17:35 #3409Senior Member

Posts: 180I second it.
Originally Posted by Foxbat72
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-23 19:55 #3408Senior Member

Posts: 290Tipping
There isn't any requirement to tip. Some guys do, some don't. I'm sure the women appreciate more money, but it isn't expected. I've occasionally left $50, as I believe that is the agency cut on an hour meet, but I don't always do so.
Originally Posted by IndyAnswer
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-23 16:50 #3407Senior Member

Posts: 77$300 and up for an hour, includes the tip in my opinion.
Originally Posted by IndyAnswer
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-23 15:47 #3406Senior Member

Posts: 54I almost always tip, there has only been 1 or 2 times in like 5 years that I didn't leave a little something. Most of the time it's 40-60 if we connect.
Originally Posted by IndyAnswer
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 23:29 #3405Regular Member

Posts: 14DI Tipping
Maybe a dumb question, but is there a standard for tipping if you have had good time? Sorry if this has been talked about, I went back a ways on the thread and didn't see anything.









Reply With Quote





