Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3431

    Money talks

    For the right amount of money. About any role play is likely to be available.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwiztidJ  [View Original Post]
    Do any of the DI girls perform any kind of roleplaying? I think that would be a lot of fun to do with the right girl.

  2. #3430

    Birthday recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Videoxxman  [View Original Post]
    April 18, Tuesday, is my 71st birthday and I want to treat myself to a di girl.

    What I like. I love to kiss, enjoy breasts, going down on a woman. I am very open. Would love my AH licked.

    I would appreciate any suggestions as to who best at DI would be the woman to help me enjoy my birthday.

    Thanks and advance.

    Don.
    April 18th (your birthday) is this Tuesday so you'll have to see who's available that day. Madison usually takes appointments on Tuesdays so she would definitely be a good choice. Piper, Lana and Sam should be available on Tuesday as well. They are all real sweethearts.

    If it's not necessary for you to celebrate on Tuesday, I'd recommend Skyla. She's usually available on Mondays and Fridays. Good Luck!
    Last edited by WaveMaker; 04-16-23 at 10:51. Reason: typo

  3. #3429
    Quote Originally Posted by Videoxxman  [View Original Post]
    April 18, Tuesday, is my 71st birthday and I want to treat myself to a di girl.

    What I like. I love to kiss, enjoy breasts, going down on a woman. I am very open. Would love my AH licked.

    I would appreciate any suggestions as to who best at DI would be the woman to help me enjoy my birthday.

    Thanks and advance.

    Don.
    LANA is a freak. Honestly if you want a freak and a girl that doesn't get two cents about anything I would go for LANA.

  4. #3428
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    So I took the plunge. I've always had Jamie and Dam at the top of my wishlist but I've always bwen hesitant with the price. I sometimes have issues finishing early but with a couple drinks at lunch I decided to take the plunge.

    Verification was easy and in 45 minutes I was on going to mwet sam. I was t disappointed when she didn't answer the door in lingirie but she was so chill it quickly calmed me. She's a blast in the sack and I hadn't kissed like that in 10 years. After the first pop she let me relax for a minute and then she went back to town I never even went soft. Round 2 lasted considerably longer and was wnjoyed by both (or she's a great actor). Money well spent.
    Glad you took the plunged. I understand the whole lingerie and I like it too but since clothes come off so quickly I really don't see the point. Yeah it's cool and sexy looking at them but for the most part I want all of the clothes off.

  5. #3427

    Chloe

    I was able to see Chloe this week and she will be missed. We can only hope for a return if her new adventure is not fulfilling enough. I'm sure we would be more than willing to welcome her back.

  6. #3426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    First timer

    So I took the plunge. I've always had Jamie and Dam at the top of my wishlist but I've always bwen hesitant with the price. I sometimes have issues finishing early but with a couple drinks at lunch I decided to take the plunge.

    Verification was easy and in 45 minutes I was on going to mwet sam. I was t disappointed when she didn't answer the door in lingirie but she was so chill it quickly calmed me. She's a blast in the sack and I hadn't kissed like that in 10 years. After the first pop she let me relax for a minute and then she went back to town I never even went soft. Round 2 lasted considerably longer and was wnjoyed by both (or she's a great actor). Money well spent.

  7. #3425

    My birthday April 18

    April 18, Tuesday, is my 71st birthday and I want to treat myself to a di girl.

    What I like. I love to kiss, enjoy breasts, going down on a woman. I am very open. Would love my AH licked.

    I would appreciate any suggestions as to who best at DI would be the woman to help me enjoy my birthday.

    Thanks and advance.

    Don.

  8. #3424

    Roleplaying?

    Do any of the DI girls perform any kind of roleplaying? I think that would be a lot of fun to do with the right girl.

  9. #3423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Holly

    I saw Holly today. She is a fair representation of her pictures. She's very passionate if you read her profile on DI it pretty much tells you everything that you're going to get with her. I would strongly encourage anyone who hasn't seen her that wants to go for it. I will definitely repeat when schedules align.

  10. #3422

    Best way to Verify?

    I've had plenty of experiences, but never done the verification, which appears to be required for DI. What is the best or most secure way to verify? I'm familiar with P411 but didn't know if there were better methods. Thanks, gents.

  11. #3421

    On SA Too

    I immediately recognized those lips. I've talked to her on SA before.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZetsWay  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her. Damn I wish I would've booked her earlier. All of the other reports about her were correct. She is amazing! I had so much fun. Oh well, I'm glad I saw her before she retired.
    .

  12. #3420
    Quote Originally Posted by Inndy1  [View Original Post]
    Yes they are smaller than they appear in some of her pics, very nice but smaller IMO.
    I just saw her. Damn I wish I would've booked her earlier. All of the other reports about her were correct. She is amazing! I had so much fun. Oh well, I'm glad I saw her before she retired.

  13. #3419
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetsWay  [View Original Post]
    Are her tits pretty small? From the pics they seem that way but then two pics make them look bigger.
    Yes they are smaller than they appear in some of her pics, very nice but smaller IMO.

  14. #3418

    Sweet Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by Beleg  [View Original Post]
    Mom next door. Great personality, beautiful eyes, great smile, Intimate and full of life. LFK, DFK, DATY, CG, MISH ALL AVAILABLE. I would definitely recommend at least visiting her at least once. I will repeat again when schedules align.
    I agree entirely with your description of Sophie. Really cute face and sweet personality. I would also add that she does 69 and a great BBBJ. Will certainly enjoy seeing her again.

  15. #3417
    Quote Originally Posted by JoesSun  [View Original Post]
    Natalii is the diamond we need to cherish. She is the sweetest gal I met and the description on her page is 100 percent accurate. Very well educated and well spoken. A great conversation skills if that's something you're into. And she's great in bed too, all positions, BBJ. If only she stops by our town more often. Sad she will be leaving town soon.
    Are her tits pretty small? From the pics they seem that way but then two pics make them look bigger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape