Escort Review: DI Discreet Info Reviews
+
Submit Review
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 5804
-
04-05-23 14:34 #3404Senior Member

Posts: 350I can second the report in Ember, August, Skyla, and Piper. I've never had Piper say no when asked. My only drawback with her is she doesn't swallow.
Originally Posted by WaveMaker
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 11:04 #3403Senior Member

Posts: 310Multi "Os" DI ladies
I have found that, of the DI girls with whom I've played with, the following are multi-orgasmic: Lana, Skyla, Jaimee, Sam, Madison and Kali. Kali has used her own vibrator, while Lana, Skyla, Sam and Jaimee enjoyed having me fuck them using my vibrating cock ring. Last time I saw Madison, I mentioned to her that we could try my vibrating cock ring sometime, and she seemed interested, but I haven't seen her since last last November, so I can't confirm that. But Madison too would probably be open to what you are describing.
Originally Posted by BusterB05
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 10:50 #3402Senior Member

Posts: 310BBJCIM girls at DI
Here's my experience with current DI girls who I have seen that have done BBBJCIM with me.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
Jaimee, Skyla, Sam, Lana, Piper (sometimes), August, Madison, Ember, Carmen, and Anya.
Aaliyah and Ginger would also be on this list but they are no longer on the DI roster.
-
04-05-23 09:49 #3401Senior Member

Posts: 339BBBJCIM DI Girls
Getting a bit tired of the used up escorts that seem to be the norm these days, so looking to move back over to DI girls. Of the current crop, who are the best cock worshippers? Madison looks the most like my my cup of tea right now, but don't want to pull the trigger unless I know that I'm going to get to finish the way I want.
-
04-04-23 18:50 #3400Senior Member

Posts: 244Jaimee
So I was trying to see another DI girl but she was waiting in getting a room. So I messaged Jaimee and she was available. Messaged her I had arrived, gave me the room number and I walked in and she looked amazing. She was wearing a black full body outfit and body was perfect. Small talk for about 2 minutes and she then crawled to the edge of the bed as I was still disrobing and she gave a a deep kiss. Let my hands roam and then she got down in doggy position as she attended to the little guy. The view for me was more than a huge turn on. It was my turn to play with her and she is vocal and is very responsive. On came the rain jacket and several positions. And again she is very vocal, definitely lets you know what feels good to her, especially when she ask you to don't stop. I will definitely repeat and go for the hour.
-
04-04-23 12:58 #3399Regular Member

Posts: 1[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: [blue]This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
-
04-02-23 12:01 #3398Senior Member

Posts: 148Jaimee
Thanks for the update. I was actually wondering how she's looking & performance was these days since I haven't seen her in 6 months. Tried to see her on first day back and she was booked solid. May have to try and fit her in this week before she leaves.
Originally Posted by TwiztidJ
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 09:35 #3397Senior Member

Posts: 97Jaimee
I had another date with Jaimee recently, and she hasn't lost a step despite being away for a few months. What can I say? Jaimee's a treasure, and we're lucky to have her.
-
04-01-23 23:02 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 42Chloe's the best
Second visit with Chloe today. Had a great time last fall when I saw her the first time. She did not disappoint today. She is even sexier and more beautiful than I remembered. Just can't keep my hands off her perfect little body. Her eyes make me crazy. That look turns me on and makes me melt at the same time. Can't wait to see her again.
-
03-31-23 20:10 #3395Senior Member

Posts: 61Toy Show
I've done this during a session with Lana before. I enjoyed it a great deal.
Originally Posted by BusterB05
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 23:58 #3394Senior Member

Posts: 38Multi O girls?
Are any of the DI girls multi-orgasmic with a vibrator?
I just had an experience with a Chicago high end FBSM girl (no FS, which is my preference) who had "toy show" as an upgrade. She used a vibrator and with some assistance from me she had orgasm after orgasm for around 15 minutes. It was an incredible show and I'm just wondering if any of the DI girls can ride that wave with the assistance of a vibrator.
-
03-29-23 14:29 #3393Senior Member

Posts: 509That's my Opinion too!!
She is very reserved for the most part. She is pretty sweet past all of that. Haven't seen her a lot, but I just think you Nailed-it. Be Safe, g.
Originally Posted by WaveMaker
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 18:55 #3392Senior Member

Posts: 38Getting back into the game
Been out of the garden for a hot while. Interesting new ladies. To all those that have spend some time with the current lineup, anybody have any recommendations? What are their menus like? Pm if need, appreciate any experiences, stories, etc. Time to unload the sack, wink, wink.
-
03-28-23 17:24 #3391Senior Member

Posts: 29Summer
I have always had a pretty good time with Summer as well. That being said, I have to say my man, you have to be the biggest ass kissing simp on this board. Seems as if you have the greatest time with everyone. Which leaves me taking the entirety of your posts with a huge grain of salt.
Originally Posted by WaveMaker
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 09:35 #3390Senior Member

Posts: 310Appreciating Summer
I notice Summer has gotten some mixed reviews lately but I am someone who has enjoyed seeing her in the past. I think she is misunderstood because of her quiet disposition and somewhat introverted personality.
When I enter her room I always start by telling her how great she looks and how nice it is to see her. This is all true because she has a near perfect body, and she always greets me wearing super sexy, knockout lingerie. Complementing her from the start helps her to open up and be sexually adventurous. She consistently gives me a wonderful BBBJ, and she enjoys DATY, often sitting on my face. She lets me fuck her in the CG position so I can fondle and suck on her perfectly shaped D tits, and then we indulge in her favorite doggy position and usually finish in 69. Summer does not provide a PSE like Lana or Sam, but I like Summer's sweet accommodating GF demeanor. I'm hoping to savor her again soon.










Reply With Quote





