Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3419
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetsWay  [View Original Post]
    Are her tits pretty small? From the pics they seem that way but then two pics make them look bigger.
    Yes they are smaller than they appear in some of her pics, very nice but smaller IMO.

  2. #3418

    Sweet Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by Beleg  [View Original Post]
    Mom next door. Great personality, beautiful eyes, great smile, Intimate and full of life. LFK, DFK, DATY, CG, MISH ALL AVAILABLE. I would definitely recommend at least visiting her at least once. I will repeat again when schedules align.
    I agree entirely with your description of Sophie. Really cute face and sweet personality. I would also add that she does 69 and a great BBBJ. Will certainly enjoy seeing her again.

  3. #3417
    Quote Originally Posted by JoesSun  [View Original Post]
    Natalii is the diamond we need to cherish. She is the sweetest gal I met and the description on her page is 100 percent accurate. Very well educated and well spoken. A great conversation skills if that's something you're into. And she's great in bed too, all positions, BBJ. If only she stops by our town more often. Sad she will be leaving town soon.
    Are her tits pretty small? From the pics they seem that way but then two pics make them look bigger.

  4. #3416

    Natalii

    Natalii is the diamond we need to cherish. She is the sweetest gal I met and the description on her page is 100 percent accurate. Very well educated and well spoken. A great conversation skills if that's something you're into. And she's great in bed too, all positions, BBJ. If only she stops by our town more often. Sad she will be leaving town soon.

  5. #3415

    Natalii

    Thinking of seeing her this week. Any recent reports of her?

  6. #3414

    Cim

    Yes, Piper is a CIM but will not swallow. I think Kali is also a BBBJCIM.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    Here's my experience with current DI girls who I have seen that have done BBBJCIM with me.

    Jaimee, Skyla, Sam, Lana, Piper (sometimes), August, Madison, Ember, Carmen, and Anya.

    Aaliyah and Ginger would also be on this list but they are no longer on the DI roster.

  7. #3413

    Gina.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    She tried before and didn't perform her best. Not GFE from my intel. But she might be hungrier now.
    I do know, my knee surgeon is a whole lot better than hers. Wow!

  8. #3412

    Not new

    Quote Originally Posted by Captgol  [View Original Post]
    She tried before and didn't perform her best. Not GFE from my intel. But she might be hungrier now.

  9. #3411
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetsWay  [View Original Post]
    So who's Gina? Is she new? Also if Chloe is retiring does that mean I should see her ASAP?
    Gina is new to DI. She's on SA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-76fb3abe67b4

  10. #3410

    Who's Gina? Chloe retiring?

    So who's Gina? Is she new? Also if Chloe is retiring does that mean I should see her ASAP?

  11. #3409
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxbat72  [View Original Post]
    $300 and up for an hour, includes the tip in my opinion.
    I second it.

  12. #3408

    Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnswer  [View Original Post]
    Maybe a dumb question, but is there a standard for tipping if you have had good time? Sorry if this has been talked about, I went back a ways on the thread and didn't see anything.
    There isn't any requirement to tip. Some guys do, some don't. I'm sure the women appreciate more money, but it isn't expected. I've occasionally left $50, as I believe that is the agency cut on an hour meet, but I don't always do so.

  13. #3407
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnswer  [View Original Post]
    Maybe a dumb question, but is there a standard for tipping if you have had good time? Sorry if this has been talked about, I went back a ways on the thread and didn't see anything.
    $300 and up for an hour, includes the tip in my opinion.

  14. #3406
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnswer  [View Original Post]
    Maybe a dumb question, but is there a standard for tipping if you have had good time? Sorry if this has been talked about, I went back a ways on the thread and didn't see anything.
    I almost always tip, there has only been 1 or 2 times in like 5 years that I didn't leave a little something. Most of the time it's 40-60 if we connect.

  15. #3405

    DI Tipping

    Maybe a dumb question, but is there a standard for tipping if you have had good time? Sorry if this has been talked about, I went back a ways on the thread and didn't see anything.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape