Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 576 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 626 676 1076 1576 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 37329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't look familiar to me.
    That list of activities is a tad long anc the whole ad gives off the scam vibe. Give it a go but guessing she'll ask for deposit or gift card crap. Goodluck.

  2. #28703
    Quote Originally Posted by Clceent101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this lady Summer? Claims to moved from VA. Curious if she pissed people off or relocated for a more legit reason? Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...u/418995116126
    Doesn't look familiar to me.

  3. #28702
    Quote Originally Posted by Clceent101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this lady Summer? Claims to moved from VA. Curious if she pissed people off or relocated for a more legit reason? Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...u/418995116126
    I have never seen her but judging from those pictures I would hazard a guess she likes candy. It's hard to be that skinny without being in to that.

  4. #28701

    Summer

    Anyone know anything about this lady Summer? Claims to moved from VA. Curious if she pissed people off or relocated for a more legit reason? Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...u/418995116126

  5. #28700

    Foxy

    Foxy just tx me says she's available and has a friend if you're into that. PM for her number.

  6. #28699

  7. #28698

    She's real!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yessir123  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad on P411 for Ashleigh Taylor. Says she is based in Richmond and looks like she's's been around for awhile but no rates or reviews, which always made me suspicious. Just checking to she if she's legit. Feel free to pm and thanks in advance for any info.

    Content: com. Android. Chrome. FileProvider / images / screenshot /16787302249421401517358. Jpg.
    Had a fantastic session with her a couple of weeks ago. She took an extended break but is back, and I'll be seeing her often. PM me if you'd like more info.

  8. #28697

    Provider

    Any good providers that does just BBBJ? Thanks.

  9. #28696
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Nah bud, you can negotiate, trust me.
    Haha I tried she stopped responding LOL.

  10. #28695

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/125194950

    Any information on this one? Said. 6 for 15 minutes of her time but is located at the Marriott in Scotts addition. I am skeptical of the location. She has another post in Chesapeake but I'm reluctant unless someone has already seen her here especially at this location.
    9 times out of 10, anytime it's a 757 number it's a scam in my experience. When I lived in the tidewater area it was the same thing, a 804 prefix usually was a scam.

  11. #28694

    Couple of years ago

    I saw her probably 4 years ago. Very nice but her hygiene wasn't the best mostly body odor. Decided not to repeat YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaMan  [View Original Post]

  12. #28693

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/125184861#.

    Didn't get to see her last time she posted but her price is now up to $. 20 for a qv as opposed to. 8 last time. Seems like as soon as I can verify they are real and want to see them the price goes through the roof LOL.
    Nah bud, you can negotiate, trust me.

  13. #28692

    Marie

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/125184861#.

    Didn't get to see her last time she posted but her price is now up to $. 20 for a qv as opposed to. 8 last time. Seems like as soon as I can verify they are real and want to see them the price goes through the roof LOL.

  14. #28691
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    The last time I looked into her, she had tons of the same ad on STG in multiple locations at once. Probably a scam.
    I set up a date with her recently. Gave me an address and ghosted me when asking for room number.

  15. #28690

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Hey what's up with this one? Any info?

    No one never said anything about her or dreams.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/862176595487
    I use to see Lola around 2018/2019 when she had a place in Petersburg. These pics look very similar to her but are not her. I actually found her Facebook page because she use to contact me from her real number. She was smaller chested than the girl in the pic. She wasn't my top pic because I prefer a girl with larger breast but I still went to her because of convenience. Situation was safe and enjoyable. Then she ended up leaving the Petersburg home due to being scammed and her reliability became shaky so I had to leave her alone. Never experienced an body odor or safety issues just got stood up a couple times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape