Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 577 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 627 677 1077 1577 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 37325
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28685

    Re: Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever see her? Has anyone seen her?
    I texted her and heard back. Rates are QV=200 HH=400 HR=600. I have not seen her.

  2. #28684

    Re: Seeking Info

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...-/948449829819

    Seen her post forever but I can't find anything about her. Anybody have any info? Often long ad history with no info is not a good sign but you never know.
    The last time I looked into her, she had tons of the same ad on STG in multiple locations at once. Probably a scam.

  3. #28683

    Believed scam

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...-/948449829819

    Seen her post forever but I can't find anything about her. Anybody have any info? Often long ad history with no info is not a good sign but you never know.
    First seen this ad in the Lynchburg section while I was there on business. Called it set up meeting. Number back then was a Massachusetts number. She kept insisting on a deposit to come to my room. I never did. The next did she texted me 2 different hotels saying she was at them. I went to one a really nice hotel. No answer on the door she said she was at. When I got back to Richmond I noticed the same pictures and number in Roanoke, Harrisonburg, Fredericksburg etc etc. Total scam. Old number still saved in my phone as this b1 tch is batsh1 t crazy.

  4. #28682

    Seeking Info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...-/948449829819

    Seen her post forever but I can't find anything about her. Anybody have any info? Often long ad history with no info is not a good sign but you never know.

  5. #28681

    Gps syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    Both look good. What part of town are they in? Southside I'm guessing?
    200 for qv with all the restrictions of the world. Avoid.

  6. #28680
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Looks TGTBT.
    If she's real, she's going to be very popular LOL. But definitely looks like a pipe dream.

  7. #28679

    Curious too

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/125194950

    Any information on this one? Said. 6 for 15 minutes of her time but is located at the Marriott in Scotts addition. I am skeptical of the location. She has another post in Chesapeake but I'm reluctant unless someone has already seen her here especially at this location.
    Looks TGTBT.

  8. #28678

    Cee

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/125194950

    Any information on this one? Said. 6 for 15 minutes of her time but is located at the Marriott in Scotts addition. I am skeptical of the location. She has another post in Chesapeake but I'm reluctant unless someone has already seen her here especially at this location.

  9. #28677

  10. #28676

    Amen Brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Why? If there are a few things I've learned in my extensive mongering career is that a junkie will say and do anything with no remorse and they all lie like it's breathing for them. This argument is dominating the board for no reason. Every hoe has the capacity to screw someone over so you should be cautious of all of them you see.

    "If you trustin hoes, you a fool!" - project pat.
    I have learned that the hard way. The only two times that I've been ripped off is with hoes that I had seen before and I let my guard down. So I have learned to treat every visit like it's the first one. And realize that as you said so well lying is like breathing for them.

    Remember "we don't love you hoes". Snoop Dogg.

  11. #28675

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Saw her roomate, similar rates. Pretty sure you might overpay if you txt her from the Eros number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/125107637
    Both look good. What part of town are they in? Southside I'm guessing?

  12. #28674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    You sound dumb. You say whether it happened or not doesn't matter but at the same time you believe all mongers. Make it make sense! Regardless of if they're telling the truth you believe mongers that you've never met over a provider you've probably had plenty of interactions with. Again, make it make sense. I'm making my judgement based off my personal interactions with Staxx and the many good reviews she has vs a guy who claims something that has literally not happened to anyone else in here that has seen her. You may like being fed bullshit but I don't and when I see it I will call it every time.
    Dude ok your good. Never said I believe what he said. I take what he said for what it is. His experience then decide what you want to do. I will not post again on this subject. Good luck be safe.

  13. #28673

    Arguing over hoes?

    Why? If there are a few things I've learned in my extensive mongering career is that a junkie will say and do anything with no remorse and they all lie like it's breathing for them. This argument is dominating the board for no reason. Every hoe has the capacity to screw someone over so you should be cautious of all of them you see.

    "If you trustin hoes, you a fool!" - project pat.

  14. #28672

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    You sound dumb. You say whether it happened or not doesn't matter but at the same time you believe all mongers. Make it make sense! Regardless of if they're telling the truth you believe mongers that you've never met over a provider you've probably had plenty of interactions with. Again, make it make sense. I'm making my judgement based off my personal interactions with Staxx and the many good reviews she has vs a guy who claims something that has literally not happened to anyone else in here that has seen her. You may like being fed bullshit but I don't and when I see it I will call it every time.
    I tend to agree, now if he would've said she ghosted him or she was just hard to get a hold of then I'd agree but she never had bad reviews or refusal of services reported on this board. Ijs, it sounds kind of weird to me.

  15. #28671
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if you were offended. My point I guess was lost. My question to you is why are you on here if you don't believe what other mongers say? You take his review for what it his. Her view plays no part in this. And yes I don't believe anything any provider tells me. Again whether it happened or not really doesn't matter. Again my bad if I offended your relationship with Staxx. Be safe.
    You sound dumb. You say whether it happened or not doesn't matter but at the same time you believe all mongers. Make it make sense! Regardless of if they're telling the truth you believe mongers that you've never met over a provider you've probably had plenty of interactions with. Again, make it make sense. I'm making my judgement based off my personal interactions with Staxx and the many good reviews she has vs a guy who claims something that has literally not happened to anyone else in here that has seen her. You may like being fed bullshit but I don't and when I see it I will call it every time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape