Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 37345
-
04-05-23 17:17 #28690Senior Member

Posts: 124Lola
I use to see Lola around 2018/2019 when she had a place in Petersburg. These pics look very similar to her but are not her. I actually found her Facebook page because she use to contact me from her real number. She was smaller chested than the girl in the pic. She wasn't my top pic because I prefer a girl with larger breast but I still went to her because of convenience. Situation was safe and enjoyable. Then she ended up leaving the Petersburg home due to being scammed and her reliability became shaky so I had to leave her alone. Never experienced an body odor or safety issues just got stood up a couple times.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 16:52 #28689Senior Member

Posts: 66Tried messaging you but it wouldn't go through.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
Would love to meet her if you would share her number and perhaps a photo.
-
04-05-23 16:15 #28688Senior Member

Posts: 156Re: Jade
I texted her and heard back. Rates are QV=200 HH=400 HR=600. I have not seen her.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 16:11 #28687Senior Member

Posts: 156Re: Seeking Info
The last time I looked into her, she had tons of the same ad on STG in multiple locations at once. Probably a scam.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 14:25 #28686Senior Member

Posts: 60Believed scam
First seen this ad in the Lynchburg section while I was there on business. Called it set up meeting. Number back then was a Massachusetts number. She kept insisting on a deposit to come to my room. I never did. The next did she texted me 2 different hotels saying she was at them. I went to one a really nice hotel. No answer on the door she said she was at. When I got back to Richmond I noticed the same pictures and number in Roanoke, Harrisonburg, Fredericksburg etc etc. Total scam. Old number still saved in my phone as this b1 tch is batsh1 t crazy.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 13:53 #28685Senior Member

Posts: 369Seeking Info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...-/948449829819
Seen her post forever but I can't find anything about her. Anybody have any info? Often long ad history with no info is not a good sign but you never know.
-
04-05-23 12:28 #28684Senior Member

Posts: 79Gps syndrome
200 for qv with all the restrictions of the world. Avoid.
Originally Posted by TravelerMon
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 11:12 #28683Senior Member

Posts: 187If she's real, she's going to be very popular LOL. But definitely looks like a pipe dream.
Originally Posted by Tenderoni
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 11:01 #28682Senior Member

Posts: 171Curious too
Looks TGTBT.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 10:41 #28681Senior Member

Posts: 486Cee
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/125194950
Any information on this one? Said. 6 for 15 minutes of her time but is located at the Marriott in Scotts addition. I am skeptical of the location. She has another post in Chesapeake but I'm reluctant unless someone has already seen her here especially at this location.
-
04-05-23 10:29 #28680Regular Member

Posts: 11Anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/222669339805
-
04-05-23 09:59 #28679Senior Member

Posts: 581Amen Brother!
I have learned that the hard way. The only two times that I've been ripped off is with hoes that I had seen before and I let my guard down. So I have learned to treat every visit like it's the first one. And realize that as you said so well lying is like breathing for them.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
Remember "we don't love you hoes". Snoop Dogg.
-
04-05-23 09:29 #28678Senior Member

Posts: 46Location?
Both look good. What part of town are they in? Southside I'm guessing?
Originally Posted by OsFrog
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 07:58 #28677Senior Member

Posts: 1449Dude ok your good. Never said I believe what he said. I take what he said for what it is. His experience then decide what you want to do. I will not post again on this subject. Good luck be safe.
Originally Posted by Bigman74
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 23:20 #28676Senior Member

Posts: 486Arguing over hoes?
Why? If there are a few things I've learned in my extensive mongering career is that a junkie will say and do anything with no remorse and they all lie like it's breathing for them. This argument is dominating the board for no reason. Every hoe has the capacity to screw someone over so you should be cautious of all of them you see.
"If you trustin hoes, you a fool!" - project pat.










Reply With Quote





