Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 579 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 629 679 1079 1579 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 37323
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28653
    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    If we take the OP at his word this girl screwed him over. That's not YMMV. Can understand an off day but to just put your clothes on and quit with no sorry no notice or saying she'll make it up? I'm not giving anyone a break. She didn't give his donation a break did she?

    I smh at guys here talking about how they king of the mongers then kiss the board queens butt to get away with everything.
    Thank you exactly.

  2. #28652

    Any info about Yuri?

    Hi fellow people,

    Does anyone have any info on the provider Yuri.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yurisexy88_19

  3. #28651
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie9501  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Sorry to hear about your experience with her.

    But, Everyone has an off day.

    Give the girl a break.
    If we take the OP at his word this girl screwed him over. That's not YMMV. Can understand an off day but to just put your clothes on and quit with no sorry no notice or saying she'll make it up? I'm not giving anyone a break. She didn't give his donation a break did she?

    I smh at guys here talking about how they king of the mongers then kiss the board queens butt to get away with everything.

  4. #28650
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's true you're right, I understand completely we all have them and YMMV as well.

    As much as you are right, still. She could've apologized, or better yet looked out with half next dream.

    She didn't even say a word just got dressed and got back on phone nonchalant and striaghten her stuff out.

    I never did her dirty or anything lways looked out and did right but yeah I still stand on what I say. Not stop anyone from dreaming just speaking my 2 cents.
    I had a great visit with Staxx on Friday maybe my best yet.

  5. #28649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Hey what's up with this one? Any info?

    No one never said anything about her or dreams.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/862176595487
    Lola been around for a pretty long time. Lola is real and I think I saw her at least 3 or 4 years ago. I don't think I liked her because I never went back. Think there was a odor if you know what I'm saying. This ad looks like her but I can't remember if I've seen her ad lately. Be cautious but the provider I saw was safe and nice body but just not for me. Goodluck Be safe.

  6. #28648

    Looks TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Hey what's up with this one? Any info?

    No one never said anything about her or dreams.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/862176595487
    Looks TGTBT, but let us know if you see her!

  7. #28647

    What's up with this one?

    Hey what's up with this one? Any info?

    No one never said anything about her or dreams.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/862176595487

  8. #28646
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie9501  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Sorry to hear about your experience with her.

    But, Everyone has an off day.

    Give the girl a break.
    Yeah that's true you're right, I understand completely we all have them and YMMV as well.

    As much as you are right, still. She could've apologized, or better yet looked out with half next dream.

    She didn't even say a word just got dressed and got back on phone nonchalant and striaghten her stuff out.

    I never did her dirty or anything lways looked out and did right but yeah I still stand on what I say. Not stop anyone from dreaming just speaking my 2 cents.

  9. #28645

    Staxx

    Wow. Sorry to hear about your experience with her.

    But, Everyone has an off day.

    Give the girl a break.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Recently seen staxx, and I understand YMMV and all but I've been seen her for some years now.

    Last dream wasn't so great and I decided to close the chapter on her LOL.

    Everything went as usual getting down to business but the complaining started to happen.

    She stated she had a headache and she's cramping which in the middle tbh was a turn off and throw my

    Concentration off (She couldve decided not to take the dream) the point the little head didn't finish. Tbh she could've finish the situation off with a BBJ.

    But instead decided to put her clothes back on which was wack and I told her I couldn't see her anymore LOL.

    I was serious, the vibe just isn't same no more and by reading recent previous experiences on the board.

    Let's me know yeah it's time to wrap up the chapter on that one.

    Those who still wants / going to see her. Good luck! Hopefully she's in a better space during your dreams.

    Damage. 8.

    Not repeating anymore.

  10. #28644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    I saw staxx earlier this week

    No need to report if everything was on point as usual. So as a rebuttal to prev post my time with her as good as usual. Comms were ok and she asked me if I could come 30 min later than original set time. Which is no biggie for me. No complaining no rushing of me. I will add in our small talk she mentioned taking a break cause she was running into a bunch weird dudes. Some were regulars some were new. Dudes wanting freebies, shorting her donation, taking it back. And making demands she don't do. As always there are 2 sides to a story and all I got is hers, but as usual with most girls YMMV and they are human. We all have good days and bad days.

  11. #28643

    Staxx not the same anymore

    Recently seen staxx, and I understand YMMV and all but I've been seen her for some years now.

    Last dream wasn't so great and I decided to close the chapter on her LOL.

    Everything went as usual getting down to business but the complaining started to happen.

    She stated she had a headache and she's cramping which in the middle tbh was a turn off and throw my

    Concentration off (She couldve decided not to take the dream) the point the little head didn't finish. Tbh she could've finish the situation off with a BBJ.

    But instead decided to put her clothes back on which was wack and I told her I couldn't see her anymore LOL.

    I was serious, the vibe just isn't same no more and by reading recent previous experiences on the board.

    Let's me know yeah it's time to wrap up the chapter on that one.

    Those who still wants / going to see her. Good luck! Hopefully she's in a better space during your dreams.

    Damage. 8.

    Not repeating anymore.

  12. #28642

    Kacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers,

    My friend Kacey is looking for some new friends to play with. I have her digits so if you want to find out what she is all about, just hmu in my PMs. If you have her digits just hit her up.

    Stay safe.
    Please send digits. Thanks.

  13. #28641
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Did they want a face pic?
    No, they didn't ask for one.

  14. #28640
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jade? Been conversing, she wants an STD test for BB. Seems almost more like a sugar baby?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7273706.htm?cat=1
    There is 2 girls there. Escortalligator material, 150 qv with timer. How much she wants to charge you for bb?

  15. #28639

    You can get away with not

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPan  [View Original Post]
    They always ask for that and I avoid this like plague.
    I have had success both ways. You just have to play around with them and see what works.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape