Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 13123
-
03-30-23 20:11 #10768Senior Member

Posts: 630I have never gotten the sense that girls work the casinos in Philly.
Originally Posted by FatRichard
[View Original Post]
The one exception might be Live. I've seen some women there once or twice who I got the sense might have been looking for a winner.
I don't think anyone works out of Rivers either.
There are sometimes escorts who advertise out of the hotel on the outskirts of Parx.
The Harrah's in Chester is just down the road from the airport if you're interested in trolling the notell motels further up 291 for action, search online for "airport" or "essington".
I just don't think the kind of clientele they get at the casinos in Philly are conducive to someone wanting to pick up a new "friend".
If Philly would have seriously considered putting a casino down near the convention center there would probably have been a hunting ground there.
-
03-30-23 19:31 #10767Senior Member

Posts: 251Not from my personal experience with Live!, Rivers, Parx's and Harrah in Chester.
Originally Posted by FatRichard
[View Original Post]
Only time I had one approached me was in Atlantic City.
-
03-30-23 16:42 #10766Senior Member

Posts: 187Casino girls
Hello all,
I will be traveling to your fine city in a couple of weeks for a convention. As noted in the subject above, I am curious about casinos in Philadelphia. I've mongered a lot in Vegas, and many of the casinos there have workers hanging around who will approach you (or welcome being approached) about a "temporary girlfriend" arrangement. Is there anything like this going on the city of brotherly love? Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Dick.
-
03-30-23 06:54 #10765Senior Member

Posts: 46Information
Anyone know of or seen a older WSW goes by the name Aphrodite? Saw a couple of times last fall but haven't seen her in a while. Been looking for her a few times I made the stroll but had no luck. Any information is greatly appreciated!
Cheers!
L. L.
-
03-29-23 21:28 #10764Senior Member

Posts: 6441- nobody taught me.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
2- the 1st time was on Stewart Ave in Atl in the late 90's / early 2000's (the best stroll for BSW ever in history). I went to college in Atlanta and after leaving club Nikkis (strip club) me and my roommates would just see girls standing in packs in parking lots all up and down Stewart Ave. These girls looked better than half of the girls in the strip club. Never seen anything like it.
3- learned about Kensington from this board.
-
03-29-23 14:06 #10763Senior Member

Posts: 887I'll play along
Learn completely on my own. Trial and error without the benefit of all the knowledge on this website.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
The first time was a white knight accident. I saw a girl crying sitting on a curb outside of a McDonald's restaurant in Cherry Hill, asked her what was wrong she explained that a guy took her to Cherry HIll and now he went missing. It was a long ride back to home and I offered to give her a ride because I'm a nice guy. She has me drive her to Broadway in Camden and when we get there, she explains she needs some cash and offered to blow me for $20. After the deed, I drive down Broadway and see a whole new world, a bevy of choices, all for $20, I was hooked on the spot.
I stayed on Broadway for years before I decided to check out Keningston which I read about in the newspapers. It had a lot more action than Broadway, a lot more dangerous too but by that time, I had plenty of experience and you just have to check your ego at the door and practice safety in the best way you know how. Keningston isn't really for beginners but the seasoned monger can survive if you keep your head on a swivel.
-
03-29-23 12:13 #10762Senior Member

Posts: 251I don't remember my first time. I don't remember where, when and why I did it.
I did frequent 18th and York first, I think I was randomly just driving by, made eye contact with a black girl and decided to stop.
Some SW did mentioned Westminster near Girade ave area and I had fun there.
Didn't start with K&A until the last two years.
-
03-29-23 12:01 #10761Senior Member

Posts: 251Bingo. Second date with her. Very cool person. She's Hungarian and Turkish if I remember.
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
Bro don't be stealing my girls.
-
03-29-23 09:37 #10760Senior Member

Posts: 5411. Was in brothels when I was 11 years old so I never looked back. Funny story I tried to DATY my 1st SW and she had placed gel / lubricant on her pussy and was like Nooo Noo Noo 11 year old me didn't know any better other from Porn Movies.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
2. I forgot my 1 SW over picked up but I'm sure my heart was beating like a drum. Was definitely on the West Side Baltimore.
3. YouTube has been my only source. I'm in the DC area but Baltimore is about a close clone to Kensington. Similar surroundings and talent is about the same junkies / addicts / SW.
-
03-29-23 00:39 #10759Asshole

Posts: 399I first found out about the area by picking up someone off skipthegames who wanted to do a cardate in the area. Before I used to only do escorts and AMPs. Over time I realize that many SW go back and forth between hotels and the Ave, and sugar daddies.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
I don't really remember my first time. A lot of it just blends together.
A lot of it was self taught or through research on this site. A lot by trial and error. A lot just going by my gut.
I keep a mental list of good and bad SW. And a list of red flags to watch out for.
A lot of risks go along with the Ave. Just the other day, there was a shooting a few cars ahead of me.
-
03-29-23 00:32 #10758Asshole

Posts: 399Danielle
That's little Danielle. She's in her 20's. She recently got her hair cut short so she looked like a boy. She was really upset about it. I guess she wears a wig now. I was worried about her because I haven't seen her around. She's been in and out of jail and hospital but I guess she is doing okay.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 12:05 #10757Senior Member

Posts: 2788How to questions are ALWAYS welcome. Everywhere!
"the Rules" for dating SW can be found in the 3 posts here:
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...MongeringRules
Internalizing those rules so they were second nature, helped me avoid a BUNCH of "experiential learning". But keep in mind, every Monger learns by the School of Hard Knocks. Which one of those methods is the more frequent teacher, depends on each monger. Those who think "dating" is easy or who use the model from movies & TV are more frequent students of "learning from bad experiences." I have found I am always learning: when I think I know it all or ignore 'the rules,' is when the Hobby bites me in the azz and teaches me a lesson or two.
Yes, it was after about a month or two of window shopping, getting the lay of the land: where SW were located, who was available, where LE was hiding, where other dangers lurked, which streets went which direction, what routes were quick escape routes, where to take dates and not be boxed in. And that was back when gas was $5/ gal the first time. I also read a years worth of posts in the appropriate threads to get a free "education" from those who went before. Plus some "how to" posts to learn from others.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
So first SW date: Scoped girl, she wanted me to park in front of a house that was on a deadend street, said it was cool because her friend lived there. Took a pass and we ended up in a church lot under a street light. She gave some bbj and then dropped her pants, swung her legs over and intended to hop on BBFS. I had to push her off, grab a Jimmy Cap from the glove box before sliding home to glory. Paranoid & nervous as heck, but with experience that mostly went away. Learned to always respect the "Spidey Senses" however.
One of the better Philly mongers (fbtom), who is now departed, or has changed their name, thoughtfully created a set of "stroll maps" for the and-NE Philly area. Those are found here:
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
#6, #14, #15.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...SW-Stroll-Maps
Of course reading the current posts ( 6-months) gives refinements on the current situation. But of course, it's all about how anyone wants to learn: mistakes or piggy-back off the experience of others.
-
03-28-23 03:49 #10756Senior Member

Posts: 251Not sure if this is the correct subsection to ask this question but here goes.
Who taught why'all about picking up streetwalkers?
Do you remember your first time?
How did you learn about Kensington?
-
03-28-23 02:04 #10755Senior Member

Posts: 251Fun with the little one.
-
03-28-23 00:34 #10754Senior Member

Posts: 251Damn brothers why why'all never introduced me to Jackie.










Reply With Quote






