Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 13124
-
03-28-23 00:34 #10754Senior Member

Posts: 251Damn brothers why why'all never introduced me to Jackie.
-
03-27-23 20:02 #10753Senior Member

Posts: 644Naw, this is not the same Mandy.
Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 14:39 #10752Senior Member

Posts: 86Mandy / Heather
I don't do the SW thing, but is Mandy (Amanda) the redheaded submissive who periodically appears and disappears? I think she's been back on the stroll lately. We try to connect from time to time but it never seems to happen.
Originally Posted by Looking2023
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/722868619776
-
03-27-23 11:09 #10751Senior Member

Posts: 71Passwords
Thanks, Gator. Good to be back. I do use one of those password apps. That's how I was able to get my password and my account back. Don't know why it didn't work at first and I gave up and had to start the Dud account. I just happened to try it again and it worked!
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 08:54 #10750Senior Member

Posts: 130Funny
Mandy (Amanda) Heather and Brittney all live together in a boardup on Buckius between Frankford and that street that ends at the warehouse. Not sure of the exact number. [Deleted by Admin]Brittney is dealing with her legs all beat up from Xylezene and Heather is stealing from them all. LOL. Brittney is the most decent of all of them. Sweet kid. Know all 3 well.
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 21:57 #10749Senior Member

Posts: 2788Girls & Phones
Oh that's an easy one! They get so nodded out from the Fety with Tranq that they are oblivious to the world and the others scurrying around on the streets are happy to liberate anything they can sell for candy. The other part is when some abusive monger tosses them out of his car and keeps her belongings. No, it's more a miracle when one finds a girl that can hang on to a phone for more than a few months.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 15:15 #10748Senior Member

Posts: 644Exactly. I asked both of them about a phone number and they both said they didn't have one. I can't understand how so many of these girls can't keep phones.
Originally Posted by Looking2023
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 15:09 #10747Banned Member

Posts: 213Heather
I've been trying to find Heather for a minute now. Love how everyone keeps finding her and I keep coming up w / jack shit. Ima start riding out with a big sign attached to my front bumper that says "looking 4 heather" at this point smh.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 00:08 #10746Regular Member

Posts: 15Mandy & Heather
I have had the pleasure of seeing both of them very good at what they do only drawback is neither one of them have a phone.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-23 16:20 #10745Senior Member

Posts: 644A couple of trips this week
I rode thru the ave twice this week (Mon. & last night). Monday around 9 I saw a WSW who had a nice MILF look to her on Buckius. She told me her name was Mandy. Her BJ was actually good (lots of spit). She told me she lives right up the street from Buckius so I'll keep that in mind if I'm trying to do something more than head. Last night on my way home I cruise thru and and I see the girl Heather that Gator always talked about LOL. She had on a little sexy outfit with her boots. Got some nice head from her. Funny thing is when I asked about finding a place to fuck, she mentioned that we could go to her spot & she lived near Buckius with her friend Mandy (who I picked up on Monday LOL). Both of them were cool, but has anyone seen Kristen? I've been looking for the ave throat goat for a min now.
-
03-25-23 00:13 #10744Regular Member

Posts: 19Very sad news- I didn't know her well, but my impression was that Ashley was far more responsible and purposeful than most of her peers. She had those wounds on her arms for at least a year or two. I know of a girl who had a similar wound on her leg. She finally went to the ER after it ate down to her bone and it became too painful to bear. The doctors said that she likely would have died within a couple weeks if she hadn't come in. With the xylazine, gasoline / lighter fluid, etc they're putting in the dope now, it's getting pretty grim down there.
Originally Posted by LiarLiar86
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-23 20:30 #10743Asshole

Posts: 399That's too bad. She was a hottie. I feel like the shelter is much better for these SW than moving into their own place.
Originally Posted by LiarLiar86
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/eqAHFHHxwXY
-
03-24-23 00:05 #10742Senior Member

Posts: 47Rainy night success
Took a cruise this evening, and the rain had me make a few laps before seeing anyone to even check out. Picked up Diamond and worked out standard tuition for the dome. Found my spot, threw the seat back and let her go to work. She didn't mind a couple fingers in her, keeping pace with the action. After she finished up, dropped her off with a tip. Had a number so we'll see if that works.
-
03-23-23 22:26 #10741Senior Member

Posts: 702I seen her years ago when she got that basement apt, but lost it cause the old man died. Hesistant since cause don't have a spot and heard stories didn't shower and looking a mess.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 12:20 #10740Banned Member

Posts: 6RIP Ashley
For those who aren't aware Ashley has passed away. She most recently had bleach blonde hair. I believe she was 27, turning 28 on March 1st. She was found in her apartment either dead from O. D. Or the infection in her arms. She stayed at the shelter past couple years and finally had gotten her own place back in October. Over the last 6 months she really wasn't acting herself and you could tell something wasn't right. Anyway RIP Ashley Roge.











Reply With Quote




