Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 875 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 209 259 659 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 13124
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10754
    Damn brothers why why'all never introduced me to Jackie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 35A402CE-1006-48B6-ACF7-1CCBB29A185A.jpg‎  

  2. #10753
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    I don't do the SW thing, but is Mandy (Amanda) the redheaded submissive who periodically appears and disappears? I think she's been back on the stroll lately. We try to connect from time to time but it never seems to happen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/722868619776
    Naw, this is not the same Mandy.

  3. #10752

    Mandy / Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Looking2023  [View Original Post]
    I have had the pleasure of seeing both of them very good at what they do only drawback is neither one of them have a phone.
    I don't do the SW thing, but is Mandy (Amanda) the redheaded submissive who periodically appears and disappears? I think she's been back on the stroll lately. We try to connect from time to time but it never seems to happen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/722868619776

  4. #10751

    Passwords

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Glad to have you back as a Dude and not a Dud. Passwords can be a pain. I have an app in my phone that for every account I have I attach a clue as to what the password is. For somebody to get hold of the info it would look like a mess, but for me, it does hold significance. So, it works for me. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Thanks, Gator. Good to be back. I do use one of those password apps. That's how I was able to get my password and my account back. Don't know why it didn't work at first and I gave up and had to start the Dud account. I just happened to try it again and it worked!

  5. #10750

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to find Heather for a minute now. Love how everyone keeps finding her and I keep coming up w / jack shit. Ima start riding out with a big sign attached to my front bumper that says "looking 4 heather" at this point smh.
    Mandy (Amanda) Heather and Brittney all live together in a boardup on Buckius between Frankford and that street that ends at the warehouse. Not sure of the exact number. [Deleted by Admin]Brittney is dealing with her legs all beat up from Xylezene and Heather is stealing from them all. LOL. Brittney is the most decent of all of them. Sweet kid. Know all 3 well.

  6. #10749

    Girls & Phones

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. I asked both of them about a phone number and they both said they didn't have one. I can't understand how so many of these girls can't keep phones.
    Oh that's an easy one! They get so nodded out from the Fety with Tranq that they are oblivious to the world and the others scurrying around on the streets are happy to liberate anything they can sell for candy. The other part is when some abusive monger tosses them out of his car and keeps her belongings. No, it's more a miracle when one finds a girl that can hang on to a phone for more than a few months.

  7. #10748
    Quote Originally Posted by Looking2023  [View Original Post]
    I have had the pleasure of seeing both of them very good at what they do only drawback is neither one of them have a phone.
    Exactly. I asked both of them about a phone number and they both said they didn't have one. I can't understand how so many of these girls can't keep phones.

  8. #10747

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I rode thru the ave twice this week (Mon. & last night). Monday around 9 I saw a WSW who had a nice MILF look to her on Buckius. She told me her name was Mandy. Her BJ was actually good (lots of spit). She told me she lives right up the street from Buckius so I'll keep that in mind if I'm trying to do something more than head. Last night on my way home I cruise thru and and I see the girl Heather that Gator always talked about LOL. She had on a little sexy outfit with her boots. Got some nice head from her. Funny thing is when I asked about finding a place to fuck, she mentioned that we could go to her spot & she lived near Buckius with her friend Mandy (who I picked up on Monday LOL). Both of them were cool, but has anyone seen Kristen? I've been looking for the ave throat goat for a min now.
    I've been trying to find Heather for a minute now. Love how everyone keeps finding her and I keep coming up w / jack shit. Ima start riding out with a big sign attached to my front bumper that says "looking 4 heather" at this point smh.

  9. #10746

    Mandy & Heather

    I have had the pleasure of seeing both of them very good at what they do only drawback is neither one of them have a phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I rode thru the ave twice this week (Mon. & last night). Monday around 9 I saw a WSW who had a nice MILF look to her on Buckius. She told me her name was Mandy. Her BJ was actually good (lots of spit). She told me she lives right up the street from Buckius so I'll keep that in mind if I'm trying to do something more than head. Last night on my way home I cruise thru and and I see the girl Heather that Gator always talked about LOL. She had on a little sexy outfit with her boots. Got some nice head from her. Funny thing is when I asked about finding a place to fuck, she mentioned that we could go to her spot & she lived near Buckius with her friend Mandy (who I picked up on Monday LOL). Both of them were cool, but has anyone seen Kristen? I've been looking for the ave throat goat for a min now.

  10. #10745

    A couple of trips this week

    I rode thru the ave twice this week (Mon. & last night). Monday around 9 I saw a WSW who had a nice MILF look to her on Buckius. She told me her name was Mandy. Her BJ was actually good (lots of spit). She told me she lives right up the street from Buckius so I'll keep that in mind if I'm trying to do something more than head. Last night on my way home I cruise thru and and I see the girl Heather that Gator always talked about LOL. She had on a little sexy outfit with her boots. Got some nice head from her. Funny thing is when I asked about finding a place to fuck, she mentioned that we could go to her spot & she lived near Buckius with her friend Mandy (who I picked up on Monday LOL). Both of them were cool, but has anyone seen Kristen? I've been looking for the ave throat goat for a min now.

  11. #10744
    Quote Originally Posted by LiarLiar86  [View Original Post]
    For those who aren't aware Ashley has passed away. She most recently had bleach blonde hair. I believe she was 27, turning 28 on March 1st. She was found in her apartment either dead from O. D. Or the infection in her arms.
    Very sad news- I didn't know her well, but my impression was that Ashley was far more responsible and purposeful than most of her peers. She had those wounds on her arms for at least a year or two. I know of a girl who had a similar wound on her leg. She finally went to the ER after it ate down to her bone and it became too painful to bear. The doctors said that she likely would have died within a couple weeks if she hadn't come in. With the xylazine, gasoline / lighter fluid, etc they're putting in the dope now, it's getting pretty grim down there.

  12. #10743
    Quote Originally Posted by LiarLiar86  [View Original Post]
    For those who aren't aware Ashley has passed away. She most recently had bleach blonde hair. I believe she was 27, turning 28 on March 1st. She was found in her apartment either dead from O. D. Or the infection in her arms. She stayed at the shelter past couple years and finally had gotten her own place back in October. Over the last 6 months she really wasn't acting herself and you could tell something wasn't right. Anyway RIP Ashley Roge.
    That's too bad. She was a hottie. I feel like the shelter is much better for these SW than moving into their own place.

    https://youtu.be/eqAHFHHxwXY

  13. #10742

    Rainy night success

    Took a cruise this evening, and the rain had me make a few laps before seeing anyone to even check out. Picked up Diamond and worked out standard tuition for the dome. Found my spot, threw the seat back and let her go to work. She didn't mind a couple fingers in her, keeping pace with the action. After she finished up, dropped her off with a tip. Had a number so we'll see if that works.

  14. #10741
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Richelle. I saw her yesterday looked like she was making a purchase. I was actually surprised to see her because she left the stroll a while back and went to the Northeast to work online. Hense the STG Ad. She had been working for a pimp for a long time. Not sure if that's the case. As far as I know, she doesn't create any drama. Her talent is above most because she really enjoys the work. YMMV of course. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    I seen her years ago when she got that basement apt, but lost it cause the old man died. Hesistant since cause don't have a spot and heard stories didn't shower and looking a mess.

  15. #10740

    RIP Ashley

    For those who aren't aware Ashley has passed away. She most recently had bleach blonde hair. I believe she was 27, turning 28 on March 1st. She was found in her apartment either dead from O. D. Or the infection in her arms. She stayed at the shelter past couple years and finally had gotten her own place back in October. Over the last 6 months she really wasn't acting herself and you could tell something wasn't right. Anyway RIP Ashley Roge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape