Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 13124
-
03-22-23 21:41 #10739Senior Member

Posts: 64Been a little while
Been a little while since I've hit the stroll down there. Finally had a chance Last Wednesday morning. I was about to not take the cruise over because it was really cold that morning with high winds. I said fuck it because I really don't get the opportunity like I use to. I'm happy I did head over. Circled jasper twice by Bukius. Second time around bumped into Sharon. I'd say late 30 early 40. She was on the thicker side with nice butt and tits. We found a spot and the BBBJ was on point. She took her time and listened well. . 20 and I gave her a tip. The only thing I didn't like was she was a little too noddy. Shit makes me nervous with all this fetty out there. Back in the day it didn't bother me so much. Today I get very uncomfortable. That's all I need is an OD in my vehicle. I just kept talking to her making her respond. But what the hell nice BJ.
-
03-22-23 18:52 #10738Senior Member

Posts: 748Her name is Richelle. I saw her yesterday looked like she was making a purchase. I was actually surprised to see her because she left the stroll a while back and went to the Northeast to work online. Hense the STG Ad. She had been working for a pimp for a long time. Not sure if that's the case. As far as I know, she doesn't create any drama. Her talent is above most because she really enjoys the work. YMMV of course. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 22:09 #10737Senior Member

Posts: 702Has anyone see her walking around, curious she looks like the new photos or they old photos?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...t/620165008271
-
03-21-23 20:37 #10736Senior Member

Posts: 748Glad to have you back as a Dude and not a Dud. Passwords can be a pain. I have an app in my phone that for every account I have I attach a clue as to what the password is. For somebody to get hold of the info it would look like a mess, but for me, it does hold significance. So, it works for me. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by NumberDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 16:14 #10735Senior Member

Posts: 71Numberdude is back!
I'm sure by now the newer mongers don't know me because I haven't posted anything in over a year. I lost my password and even Jackson couldn't get it back for me. But I FOUND IT and I'm excited to be back. Soooo, hello to Gator, Cookyjar and the older mongers! I had to go on a new account as Numberdud, but of course then I lost my senior status, my messages, and had to go from a dude to a dud! Now I'm happily a dude again. Hope I can live up to it!
-
03-21-23 13:56 #10734Banned Member

Posts: 426RIP Desiree
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3479464349
(I didn't know where exactly to post this "report". My fault if it belongs in another area).
Desiree passed away a month ago. She was 25 years old and died from an Overdose.
I was wondering why she stopped responding to contacts.
I met her for the first time around Jasper.
Then every time after that she was escorting in a hotel room.
Prices always reasonable and the performance and hygiene always amazing.
Didn't blink twice or upcharge you for want to record it either.
It felt like I was dealing with someone from before the internet age.
-
03-17-23 10:47 #10733Senior Member

Posts: 748CookyJar
For those that may be wondering why CookyJar hasn't posted in a while, I spoke to him this week. He's doing well but has had some personal issues he is trying to resolve. He wishes everyone well and hopes to return soon. I personally want to wish him well and let him know we eagerly await his return. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
03-17-23 10:42 #10732Senior Member

Posts: 748I haven't been there in a while but the Halmark Inn used to be $40 for four hours. Not sure what the rate is now. https://www.booking.com/hotel/us/hallmark-motel.html. That place is about 15-20 minutes from the strip in NJ. Just the other side of the Betsy. It's an easy drive. Every time I visited it was always clean and neat. Never had any problems outside the rooms. Quiet place. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 17:53 #10731Senior Member

Posts: 887The end of an era
Whatever the Carlye Hotel used to be in the past, those days are long gone. It was a shithole for the last 10 years I've been going and they had brass balls to up the room rate from $20 to $25. I used to carry a gym bag in my trunk of my car, I called it my Carlyle bag because it had an oversized beach towel and a pillow. That way, I didn't have my skin touching those nasty mattresses and I used the pillow to prop up my head so I could watch my date in action.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
I only went to the Carlyle when I found a SW that looked better than average and appeared to be fuckable. Then it was worth the longer ride and the extra $20. So I doubt the Carlyle will return to be an option for us mongers. Anybody else know of an hourly rate hotel within driving distance of K Ave? It looks like we have to adapt.
-
03-15-23 17:51 #10730Senior Member

Posts: 644Something fishy about this. I know the owners have been offered a lot with the gentrification but they were holding out for a lot. Its actually sad that the hotel turned into a such a smut spot. The hotel had a good history as being a historical black hotel that used to be mentioned in the "green book". It was the place that black singers and entertainers stayed in in the 40's, 50's, & 60's when they came to perform in Philly. My family is from North Philly and my uncle told me about the time he saw James Brown coming out of the Carlyle in the 60's.
Originally Posted by LittleConner
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 12:07 #10729Senior Member

Posts: 242Carlyle done
Just saw a report that the Carlyle burned down.
https://go.citizen.com/HEQkP0NXbyb
-
03-11-23 18:10 #10728Senior Member

Posts: 232Melissa
Cute one there. Might be pokable depending on her hygiene.
Originally Posted by Nuthunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 06:37 #10727Senior Member

Posts: 124Melissa
Scooped Melissa by Clearfield. Cute 21 year old spinner. Solid mic skills, would repeat.
-
03-08-23 20:32 #10726Senior Member

Posts: 644Tuesday night
Rode thru last night. Saw a couple girls out but none that really peaked my interest. I saw the jawn with a nice sexy walk near Glenwood. Pulled ahead and waited and it was the jawn Gina, she had on tights and I didn't realize she was a nice little thick white jawn LOL. We parked up and did a BJ it wasn't as good as last time because she was nodding off. She was much better sober. I have to get a room next time because I got to hit that nice little ass she got.
This is Gina.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKM_J5rCsLI&t=922s
-
03-07-23 19:30 #10725Senior Member

Posts: 655I have had a few jobs in the areas around broad and olney over the past year, so I'm headed up there in the morning and leaving mid afternoon. There are definitely working girls all along Broad, but not all of them are so obvious that you notice them. It seems like they hang back till someone recognizes them, or they see someone they recognize. My play is always to park where I have a good field of view, and then take care of work phone call and such while seeing what's what. This can often drag on for 30-45 minutes, and I would always see someone get picked up. Pretty much anywhere from Windrim to Nedro, and definitely Belfield. There are a fair number of transvestites, but I only ever saw them if I was there after dark. Anyway, my observation is that if you're cruising, you'll miss most of the possibilities.
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






