Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 1088 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 16507
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15202

    Youngerman

    I cruised through Youngerman Circle around 6 am this morning on the way to work hoping to scoop a Swan but all I saw was this one tweaked out attractive brunette by the BP. She was grinding her teeth and couldn't stop flailing her arms around talking to herself. As I passed the Kangaroo, I saw a cute blond sitting out front, I got a nice smile from her. I pulled up hoping to scoop her, but this punk Eminem looking douchebag walked out of the store and sat with her. I got her attention and waived her over but she discretely mouthed that she couldn't and pointed to Eminem. Damnit! She looked early 20's with her hair in a pony tail, short shorts and nice legs. Slim Pickens around here!

  2. #15201

    Pondering

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo18  [View Original Post]
    😂128514;128514;128514;.
    How do you search for these posts. I've tried in the search section but it takes me to posts from other cities and it doesn't have the proper number.

  3. #15200

    Awwww dammm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    She just friendly and provides good service, basically she didn't try to pull something, like upsell, drive over there, or test you or argue over money first. Etc.

    Bad thing is she doesn't do CIM.
    That is bad. That's a travesty! At least she can do is swallow a huge load. Since she's limited as some as you say.

  4. #15199
    This link is gone. Care to share what was there?

    And which Ariel are we talking about?

  5. #15198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    So what all have you dreamed with her? Pm me details.
    She just friendly and provides good service, basically she didn't try to pull something, like upsell, drive over there, or test you or argue over money first. Etc.

    Bad thing is she doesn't do CIM.

  6. #15197

  7. #15196

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Queer2  [View Original Post]
    Sam is a loner but very sweet. I popped her ass cherry a few years back. Brittany could be Rooster Amy's little sister. She ripped me off in our only encounter.
    I just saw Sam walking to little speedway about an hour ago looking sexy with her hair dyed red and hanging down. She had on black shorts.

  8. #15195
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    I see this girl all the time around the gas station. She's been very pleasant the times I dealt with her, I wonder becareful of her for what? Health reasons?
    So what all have you dreamed with her? Pm me details.

  9. #15194

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Queer2  [View Original Post]
    My bad. Wrong Brittany. The younger girl is sweet as all dickens. Always wear a condom. She'll make you.
    Will she offer BBFS?

  10. #15193
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    The Brittany I'm speaking of has short brown hair and she walks slouched over all the time and carries a backpack. Someone said becareful of her tho. I think she goes by snowflake.
    I see this girl all the time around the gas station. She's been very pleasant the times I dealt with her, I wonder becareful of her for what? Health reasons?

  11. #15192
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Really busy huh?? I hope she doesn't catch lockjaw. Lmao.
    😂128514;128514;128514;.

  12. #15191
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo18  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she still out there. Picked her up yesterday afternoon after work and took her to my house for a few sessions that afternoon. She says she's been really busy lately.
    Really busy huh?? I hope she doesn't catch lockjaw. Lmao.

  13. #15190

    Wrong Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Queer2  [View Original Post]
    Sam is a loner but very sweet. I popped her ass cherry a few years back. Brittany could be Rooster Amy's little sister. She ripped me off in our only encounter.
    The Brittany I'm speaking of has short brown hair and she walks slouched over all the time and carries a backpack. Someone said becareful of her tho. I think she goes by snowflake.

  14. #15189
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Has any of you mongers been sucked off by her lately? I haven't heard from her in weeks. Is she on vaca with uncle??
    Yeah, she still out there. Picked her up yesterday afternoon after work and took her to my house for a few sessions that afternoon. She says she's been really busy lately.

  15. #15188

    Moe

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    How is moe the greek godess? Worth the visit? Pics look rough on the face but who knows. Ass has to be blown out. Thanks (Can PM).
    I've known Moe for years. She's got some very good skills and from the waist down looks pretty good. Upper half is a little banged up but in this part of town it's par for the course.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape