Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 16499
-
03-22-23 20:51 #15179Senior Member

Posts: 531That's music to my ears.
Originally Posted by HardTimez40
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 18:07 #15178Senior Member

Posts: 144She's fine I passed her walking with friends last night. .
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 17:38 #15177Senior Member

Posts: 531Katie the great
Has any of you mongers been sucked off by her lately? I haven't heard from her in weeks. Is she on vaca with uncle??
-
03-22-23 17:28 #15176Senior Member

Posts: 531Ohh boy!
Dude I feel your pain. That's why I don't dream with newbies when I'm in a nutt drought because of shit like that. I saved up that 3 weeks to be swallowed mfker. I'll just stick with a regular in desperate times atleast I'll know the ending.
Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 18:12 #15175Senior Member

Posts: 18119 year old Amy-Sin City
I did a few loops on Main, Lane, and Commonwealth late late Saturday night but could not anything. Decided to drive through Sin City for old time's sake to see if anything was there. About 4:00 am I saw a young blonde WSW flag me down on Acme and Century 21. Scooped her up and headed to a quiet spot. She said her name was Amy and she was 19. She looked pretty cute with no obvious damage.
Within a few minutes of getting in, she started wincing in paid due to being dope sick. She kept saying she was alright though. She wanted sex in order to get a bigger payout, but I told her I only do mic checks. Her skills were ok, nothing all that great. When I released, she pulled back and 3 weeks worth of seed got all over me. To say I was annoyed would be an understatement. After cleaning up I gave her a Jackson and dropped her off at the Marathon store. She had no digits, but I'm in no rush to pick her up again.
-
03-16-23 10:11 #15174Senior Member

Posts: 501Paige on main?
A fellow monger buddy of mine told me that he met a swan from Main Street named Paige. She is pregnant, late 20's, with a nice body. Said she walks close to 8th. She apparently likes all things anal and even walks around with an anal plug and remote to allow mongers to assist. Anyway, no digits until she can buy a phone. Why'all heard anything about her?
-
03-16-23 00:22 #15173Senior Member

Posts: 531Old pic
She's not looking that good as the pic right now because of hard times.
Originally Posted by Queer2
[View Original Post]
The past few months but still sexy you can picture the potential once she get back on her feet.
-
03-15-23 17:54 #15172Senior Member

Posts: 909Know BSW aren't real seeked here but
Around I think 3-4 am, so pretty sure I was dreaming, the streets was silent on the NS. Could hear a cow tip. Then going down kings road. I saw something unbelievable. Thick in shape glif. She was walking down the street in a dress with the slits on the sides. Showing off that (I want to say monkey, but yawl going to think racism) kitty, and big ol trunk. Big yams as well. Did a you and she got in. Made my week. Nothing sagging, just a banging body. Think she said she was 50 or something. Man wish she had a #. Would tap that keg every night LOL. The cheek check wasn't the best, but that wasn't what I was there. She was fully compliant too, no bitching / complaining when I told her to wear the birthday suit. Shoot after a while I put mines on too. She felt great. Only gave up a Jackson too. I would like to revisit camp again, but there was literally noone else out. So don't want to solely go out for her. Although she worth it. Only negative a talker.
-
03-14-23 15:02 #15171Senior Member

Posts: 531No stg
Right now she's hanging around lane Ave area. You would have to get her phone number.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 05:34 #15170Senior Member

Posts: 138Stg post? Way to find?
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 14:33 #15169Senior Member

Posts: 531Sam
We hooked up last week. Nice clean good kitty kat on her with a lovely ass.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 23:18 #15168Senior Member

Posts: 138Dayum. I need to find her!
Originally Posted by Mike1965
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 21:40 #15167Senior Member

Posts: 302Sicily. Or Cecily.
Was over off Edison on west off of McDuff and ran across Sicily, or Cecily. Or however you spell it. Was a WSW in her mid 20's to mid 30's. Was wearing a cut little outfit. Was looking good to me like a 5 on the SW scale. But, I also had been drinking and just left cocktails. 😆. Little head might have been doing the talking. But I dreamt of bbbjcimwspit for a dub. Not alot of ass but would like to repeat cause her moans made me think she's a freak. Definitely something up with her teeth but some was nice. Only bad thing was she told me I had 5 minutes. WTF?
-
03-06-23 21:21 #15166Senior Member

Posts: 909Might want to take up pottery for a while
Literally and not exaggerating. There's more jSO on myrtle &and moncrief than regular civilians. Know I counted more than 10 just going all between the neighborhoods. Here's the kicker. I saw the bait they had out there. Obvious t3 ll. Since theres never been a time you will see a young white girl in shorts out at this time of night. Most likely will hear something in the news soon. It might be time to hang up the old coat.
I be weary about TGTBT now.
-
03-05-23 10:09 #15165Senior Member

Posts: 51It is not consistent. I've struck him good only twice in 6 months.








Reply With Quote





