Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 1088 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 16505
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15200

    Awwww dammm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    She just friendly and provides good service, basically she didn't try to pull something, like upsell, drive over there, or test you or argue over money first. Etc.

    Bad thing is she doesn't do CIM.
    That is bad. That's a travesty! At least she can do is swallow a huge load. Since she's limited as some as you say.

  2. #15199
    This link is gone. Care to share what was there?

    And which Ariel are we talking about?

  3. #15198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    So what all have you dreamed with her? Pm me details.
    She just friendly and provides good service, basically she didn't try to pull something, like upsell, drive over there, or test you or argue over money first. Etc.

    Bad thing is she doesn't do CIM.

  4. #15197

  5. #15196

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Queer2  [View Original Post]
    Sam is a loner but very sweet. I popped her ass cherry a few years back. Brittany could be Rooster Amy's little sister. She ripped me off in our only encounter.
    I just saw Sam walking to little speedway about an hour ago looking sexy with her hair dyed red and hanging down. She had on black shorts.

  6. #15195
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    I see this girl all the time around the gas station. She's been very pleasant the times I dealt with her, I wonder becareful of her for what? Health reasons?
    So what all have you dreamed with her? Pm me details.

  7. #15194

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Queer2  [View Original Post]
    My bad. Wrong Brittany. The younger girl is sweet as all dickens. Always wear a condom. She'll make you.
    Will she offer BBFS?

  8. #15193
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    The Brittany I'm speaking of has short brown hair and she walks slouched over all the time and carries a backpack. Someone said becareful of her tho. I think she goes by snowflake.
    I see this girl all the time around the gas station. She's been very pleasant the times I dealt with her, I wonder becareful of her for what? Health reasons?

  9. #15192
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Really busy huh?? I hope she doesn't catch lockjaw. Lmao.
    😂128514;128514;128514;.

  10. #15191
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo18  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she still out there. Picked her up yesterday afternoon after work and took her to my house for a few sessions that afternoon. She says she's been really busy lately.
    Really busy huh?? I hope she doesn't catch lockjaw. Lmao.

  11. #15190

    Wrong Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Queer2  [View Original Post]
    Sam is a loner but very sweet. I popped her ass cherry a few years back. Brittany could be Rooster Amy's little sister. She ripped me off in our only encounter.
    The Brittany I'm speaking of has short brown hair and she walks slouched over all the time and carries a backpack. Someone said becareful of her tho. I think she goes by snowflake.

  12. #15189
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Has any of you mongers been sucked off by her lately? I haven't heard from her in weeks. Is she on vaca with uncle??
    Yeah, she still out there. Picked her up yesterday afternoon after work and took her to my house for a few sessions that afternoon. She says she's been really busy lately.

  13. #15188

    Moe

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    How is moe the greek godess? Worth the visit? Pics look rough on the face but who knows. Ass has to be blown out. Thanks (Can PM).
    I've known Moe for years. She's got some very good skills and from the waist down looks pretty good. Upper half is a little banged up but in this part of town it's par for the course.

  14. #15187
    Quote Originally Posted by Queer2  [View Original Post]
    If it's the Brittany I think it is be very careful. I did get reacquainted with Sam though.
    Really?? Pm me details bro.

  15. #15186

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    How is moe the greek godess? Worth the visit? Pics look rough on the face but who knows. Ass has to be blown out. Thanks (Can PM).
    You make a good point bro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape