Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 1100 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 1088 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 16498
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15193
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    The Brittany I'm speaking of has short brown hair and she walks slouched over all the time and carries a backpack. Someone said becareful of her tho. I think she goes by snowflake.
    I see this girl all the time around the gas station. She's been very pleasant the times I dealt with her, I wonder becareful of her for what? Health reasons?

  2. #15192
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Really busy huh?? I hope she doesn't catch lockjaw. Lmao.
    😂128514;128514;128514;.

  3. #15191
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo18  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she still out there. Picked her up yesterday afternoon after work and took her to my house for a few sessions that afternoon. She says she's been really busy lately.
    Really busy huh?? I hope she doesn't catch lockjaw. Lmao.

  4. #15190

    Wrong Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Queer2  [View Original Post]
    Sam is a loner but very sweet. I popped her ass cherry a few years back. Brittany could be Rooster Amy's little sister. She ripped me off in our only encounter.
    The Brittany I'm speaking of has short brown hair and she walks slouched over all the time and carries a backpack. Someone said becareful of her tho. I think she goes by snowflake.

  5. #15189
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Has any of you mongers been sucked off by her lately? I haven't heard from her in weeks. Is she on vaca with uncle??
    Yeah, she still out there. Picked her up yesterday afternoon after work and took her to my house for a few sessions that afternoon. She says she's been really busy lately.

  6. #15188

    Moe

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    How is moe the greek godess? Worth the visit? Pics look rough on the face but who knows. Ass has to be blown out. Thanks (Can PM).
    I've known Moe for years. She's got some very good skills and from the waist down looks pretty good. Upper half is a little banged up but in this part of town it's par for the course.

  7. #15187
    Quote Originally Posted by Queer2  [View Original Post]
    If it's the Brittany I think it is be very careful. I did get reacquainted with Sam though.
    Really?? Pm me details bro.

  8. #15186

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    How is moe the greek godess? Worth the visit? Pics look rough on the face but who knows. Ass has to be blown out. Thanks (Can PM).
    You make a good point bro.

  9. #15185

    Tall girl Brittany

    Saw her last night walking thru speedway with some short blue jean shorts with her butt cheeks hanging out. Legs and ass looked nice. I was tempted to pull the trigger and get a world tour so I could pack her Hershey highway but I just changed my mind and watched her away down lane. Has anyone dreamed with her lately?

  10. #15184

    Worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    I saw her over the weekend while visiting with Moe the Greek Godess. She's been staying in the woods with a few others and then borrowing a room to do dates.
    How is moe the greek godess? Worth the visit? Pics look rough on the face but who knows. Ass has to be blown out. Thanks (Can PM).

  11. #15183
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbazabba1995  [View Original Post]
    She posts on STG, just search the name.
    Oh yeah I seen get post before I never seen her in person. She does not spark my interest.

  12. #15182

    Moe

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a pic of what Moe the Greek goddess looks like? I'll see ktg when I get home next week.
    She posts on STG, just search the name.

  13. #15181
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    I saw her over the weekend while visiting with Moe the Greek Godess. She's been staying in the woods with a few others and then borrowing a room to do dates.
    Does anyone have a pic of what Moe the Greek goddess looks like? I'll see ktg when I get home next week.

  14. #15180

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Has any of you mongers been sucked off by her lately? I haven't heard from her in weeks. Is she on vaca with uncle??
    I saw her over the weekend while visiting with Moe the Greek Godess. She's been staying in the woods with a few others and then borrowing a room to do dates.

  15. #15179
    Quote Originally Posted by HardTimez40  [View Original Post]
    She's fine I passed her walking with friends last night. .
    That's music to my ears.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape