Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 16507
-
03-29-23 14:06 #15202Senior Member

Posts: 511Youngerman
I cruised through Youngerman Circle around 6 am this morning on the way to work hoping to scoop a Swan but all I saw was this one tweaked out attractive brunette by the BP. She was grinding her teeth and couldn't stop flailing her arms around talking to herself. As I passed the Kangaroo, I saw a cute blond sitting out front, I got a nice smile from her. I pulled up hoping to scoop her, but this punk Eminem looking douchebag walked out of the store and sat with her. I got her attention and waived her over but she discretely mouthed that she couldn't and pointed to Eminem. Damnit! She looked early 20's with her hair in a pony tail, short shorts and nice legs. Slim Pickens around here!
-
03-28-23 17:18 #15201Senior Member

Posts: 144Pondering
How do you search for these posts. I've tried in the search section but it takes me to posts from other cities and it doesn't have the proper number.
Originally Posted by Robbo18
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 08:15 #15200Senior Member

Posts: 536Awwww dammm.
That is bad. That's a travesty! At least she can do is swallow a huge load. Since she's limited as some as you say.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 00:05 #15199Senior Member

Posts: 363This link is gone. Care to share what was there?
Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt
[View Original Post]
And which Ariel are we talking about?
-
03-26-23 20:27 #15198Senior Member

Posts: 424She just friendly and provides good service, basically she didn't try to pull something, like upsell, drive over there, or test you or argue over money first. Etc.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
Bad thing is she doesn't do CIM.
-
03-26-23 18:36 #15197Senior Member

Posts: 79Avoid Ariel- Link
-
03-26-23 18:23 #15196Senior Member

Posts: 536Sam
I just saw Sam walking to little speedway about an hour ago looking sexy with her hair dyed red and hanging down. She had on black shorts.
Originally Posted by Queer2
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 18:21 #15195Senior Member

Posts: 536So what all have you dreamed with her? Pm me details.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 18:19 #15194Senior Member

Posts: 536Brittany
Will she offer BBFS?
Originally Posted by Queer2
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-23 20:45 #15193Senior Member

Posts: 424I see this girl all the time around the gas station. She's been very pleasant the times I dealt with her, I wonder becareful of her for what? Health reasons?
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-23 16:54 #15192Senior Member

Posts: 55😂128514;128514;128514;.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-23 16:36 #15191Senior Member

Posts: 536Really busy huh?? I hope she doesn't catch lockjaw. Lmao.
Originally Posted by Robbo18
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-23 16:34 #15190Senior Member

Posts: 536Wrong Brittany
The Brittany I'm speaking of has short brown hair and she walks slouched over all the time and carries a backpack. Someone said becareful of her tho. I think she goes by snowflake.
Originally Posted by Queer2
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-23 13:14 #15189Senior Member

Posts: 55Yeah, she still out there. Picked her up yesterday afternoon after work and took her to my house for a few sessions that afternoon. She says she's been really busy lately.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-23 22:11 #15188Senior Member

Posts: 94Moe
I've known Moe for years. She's got some very good skills and from the waist down looks pretty good. Upper half is a little banged up but in this part of town it's par for the course.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




