Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 17937
-
03-28-23 12:15 #12597Senior Member

Posts: 129Richmond Bree
Has anyone seen her lately? I've been trying to text her about once or twice a week for the past 2 months. Nothing. Noticed she hasn't had an Ad up in 2-3 weeks. I really want to see her and would even pay a premium on the listed rates but can't even get a text back!
Anyone have any info? Much appreciated.
-
03-28-23 11:48 #12596Senior Member

Posts: 103No Name
Have seen this girl several times, all have been good. Good personality always clean, have seen no moodyness. Good BBBJ no cim. Enjoys what she does from what I have seen so far. I don't do car dates so that can be the hard part catching her when she has an incall. Have allways felt safe at her incall. Never have been rushed. Will see again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...0/063292188672
-
03-28-23 07:14 #12595Senior Member

Posts: 84She is real
I've contacted her, she does not require a deposit, only ad mentions that.
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 23:17 #12594Senior Member

Posts: 725Gfe
Been in the game a while GFE generally means bareback.
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 22:46 #12593Senior Member

Posts: 219Of course she is
Too good to be true. She requires a deposit.
Originally Posted by Biggie2001
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 20:03 #12592Regular Member

Posts: 14Information on DeeDee?
Looking for info on DeeDee, it says she floats from G-town, to lex. Feel free to DM me with info, greatly appreciated!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...-/096500585473
-
03-27-23 03:12 #12591Regular Member

Posts: 2Utr Richmond
I need that link.
Originally Posted by OmegleDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 21:03 #12590Senior Member

Posts: 79Cc number please dm
Hi. If anyone has a phone number for cc, please private message me. Thanks
.
Originally Posted by Poolfan
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 20:51 #12589Senior Member

Posts: 79Rae. On Skip
Rae listing is on STG. 40's but good body and great skills
.
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 20:36 #12588Senior Member

Posts: 363With escorts? No. Not in my world.
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
I'd expect to bareback a sugarbaby who is exclusive, but an escort? Nah.
-
03-26-23 20:19 #12587Senior Member

Posts: 219Gfe
For years now, decades even, GFE had inferred bareback.
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 18:25 #12586Senior Member

Posts: 568Rule #1
NEVER send a provider money ahead of time. It is a scam 99.99% of the time.
Originally Posted by TheAssDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 15:10 #12585Senior Member

Posts: 51Big booty brunette
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/664976851654
Had a recent visit with this lady. 200 H. Setup was easy The incall was at a cheap motel. She was bigger than implied by the photos in the ad and certainly larger than the 161 lbs listed.
We started with a BBBJ then moved to k9 and a couple other positions. She was pretty mechanical but had a good attitude. There wasn't any noticeable clock watching. I will likely repeat at some point.
-
03-26-23 11:17 #12584Senior Member

Posts: 61Stay clear of this fake Jade
She called herself Jade.
Stay clear of the money stealing fake!! She'll say she's stopping at Starbucks and ask you for some money cause her little cousin messed up her account and it sounds believable. Then she keeps asking for money and more and more well I lost some but I told her no on the other attempts! She sounds like an actual escort but she or maybe he is just a local thief! This is her cash app tag *Tjs7559 I removed part the $ from in front so my report doesn't get rejected.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/802621286198
-
03-26-23 08:50 #12583Regular Member

Posts: 12Journey, Rae, CougarB
Seen Journey, Rae, Cougar Baby very recently. They've all been good to me. But had occasions when a time was setup and then nothing. A little hit or miss.









Reply With Quote






