Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 358 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 408 458 858 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12586

    Rule #1

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssDude  [View Original Post]
    She called herself Jade.

    Stay clear of the money stealing fake!! She'll say she's stopping at Starbucks and ask you for some money cause her little cousin messed up her account and it sounds believable. Then she keeps asking for money and more and more well I lost some but I told her no on the other attempts! She sounds like an actual escort but she or maybe he is just a local thief! This is her cash app tag *Tjs7559 I removed part the $ from in front so my report doesn't get rejected.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/802621286198
    NEVER send a provider money ahead of time. It is a scam 99.99% of the time.

  2. #12585

    Big booty brunette

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/664976851654

    Had a recent visit with this lady. 200 H. Setup was easy The incall was at a cheap motel. She was bigger than implied by the photos in the ad and certainly larger than the 161 lbs listed.

    We started with a BBBJ then moved to k9 and a couple other positions. She was pretty mechanical but had a good attitude. There wasn't any noticeable clock watching. I will likely repeat at some point.

  3. #12584

    Stay clear of this fake Jade

    She called herself Jade.

    Stay clear of the money stealing fake!! She'll say she's stopping at Starbucks and ask you for some money cause her little cousin messed up her account and it sounds believable. Then she keeps asking for money and more and more well I lost some but I told her no on the other attempts! She sounds like an actual escort but she or maybe he is just a local thief! This is her cash app tag *Tjs7559 I removed part the $ from in front so my report doesn't get rejected.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/802621286198

  4. #12583

    Journey, Rae, CougarB

    Seen Journey, Rae, Cougar Baby very recently. They've all been good to me. But had occasions when a time was setup and then nothing. A little hit or miss.

  5. #12582

    Agree with both

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicPope  [View Original Post]
    I've had the same exact experience with her and Kristen several times. Its gotten so bad I gave up and quit trying. I come here on occasion just to check on the new talent but that's about it. I'll visit an AMP for a tuggy once in a blue moon but these girls have ruined the hobby. At the price they're charging, service should be impeccable and most of them are trash.
    These girls continue to post, so they're choosing who they want to see til they get their fix or til they make whatever. They are only in it for the money. On top of that they give very bad service or in my case a few weeks ago cash and dash. This hobby is terrible now.

  6. #12581

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHaart  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in a while but my utr moved away so back on the search. Made several calls and Journey was the only one to answer. Set up a time and drove the hour to lexington and reached out to her for the address. No answer so I ran around a while reaching out every 20 minutes or so for 2 hours with no answer! I have been in the hobby for 20 years and never understood why these girls pull this crap. No reply I get. Especially in this low quality environment a high demand girl can't answer every text or call. But set up with me and then ghost you will never have another attempt from me! END OF RANT. Since I was already in Lexington I the reached out to a couple more and got a reply from Annie and was at her place in 15 minutes. She is mature but nice body, gets the job done, very sweet and polite. Until I find another utr or sugar baby closer to me I think I'll be driving to Cincinnati or Louiville.
    I've had the same exact experience with her and Kristen several times. Its gotten so bad I gave up and quit trying. I come here on occasion just to check on the new talent but that's about it. I'll visit an AMP for a tuggy once in a blue moon but these girls have ruined the hobby. At the price they're charging, service should be impeccable and most of them are trash.

  7. #12580
    Quote Originally Posted by DamondSaBitch  [View Original Post]
    Looking for good BBBJ. Go see Rae.
    Who is she? Link to an ad?

  8. #12579

    Go see Rae

    Looking for good BBBJ. Go see Rae.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTalk  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, I used to live in the Lexington area and am back for the weekend. STG looks abysmal haha. It seems like a lot of folks lately are asking for UTR girls, and for good reason. I'm joining in. Really looking for a solid enough (doesn't have to be completely out of this world) bbj that doesn't have someone trying to charge me $200 for it. My PM's are open if anyone has anything for me before I head out on Sunday.

  9. #12578

    Also interested in UTR

    Hey everyone, I used to live in the Lexington area and am back for the weekend. STG looks abysmal haha. It seems like a lot of folks lately are asking for UTR girls, and for good reason. I'm joining in. Really looking for a solid enough (doesn't have to be completely out of this world) bbj that doesn't have someone trying to charge me $200 for it. My PM's are open if anyone has anything for me before I head out on Sunday.

  10. #12577

    Mail box still full. Anyone with decent Utr

    Man, I can't find anything new on Skip anymore. Who do you Seniors recommend. Please send me a private message if you know a good utr regular. I am a respectful senior and need some fresh

    Quote Originally Posted by JoePat547  [View Original Post]
    I tried to PM and your box was full.

    Popular lady.
    .

  11. #12576

    Let us know if you find any info on her or her friend Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFan88  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/631759015599.
    I haven't see anything on either one makes me thinks they aren't real. If they are let us no!

  12. #12575

    Dimond

    Has anyone had any experience with her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/631759015599.

  13. #12574

    Journey

    Haven't posted in a while but my utr moved away so back on the search. Made several calls and Journey was the only one to answer. Set up a time and drove the hour to lexington and reached out to her for the address. No answer so I ran around a while reaching out every 20 minutes or so for 2 hours with no answer! I have been in the hobby for 20 years and never understood why these girls pull this crap. No reply I get. Especially in this low quality environment a high demand girl can't answer every text or call. But set up with me and then ghost you will never have another attempt from me! END OF RANT. Since I was already in Lexington I the reached out to a couple more and got a reply from Annie and was at her place in 15 minutes. She is mature but nice body, gets the job done, very sweet and polite. Until I find another utr or sugar baby closer to me I think I'll be driving to Cincinnati or Louiville.

  14. #12573

    How

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    CC and Marie are in town today and will be leaving tomorrow afternoon.
    How do you even get a hold of her? She never answers her phone LOL?

  15. #12572

    CC and Marie

    CC and Marie are in town today and will be leaving tomorrow afternoon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape