Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 359 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 409 459 859 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12571

    Cougar Baby

    I had a nice visit with Cougar Baby. She is the girl in the pics and the pics do appear to be recent. She is bigger but I wouldn't say she is fat and nothing saggy on her. Firm tits, thighs and ass. Attitude was good and coherent and didn't see any signs of any drug use. Started with BBBJ, mish, k9 then finished greek k9. Will definitely repeat!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...a/273815151258

  2. #12570
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoJim5546  [View Original Post]
    Photos look like she may be Tranny or male. She shows some pics that give me pause to contact? She shows some pegging stuff, dildos.

    Etc. Any reports about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...k/389144032654
    I had tried a number of times. No response. Hope your luck is better than mine!

  3. #12569

    Cori

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoJim5546  [View Original Post]
    Photos look like she may be Tranny or male. She shows some pics that give me pause to contact? She shows some pegging stuff, dildos.

    Etc. Any reports about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...k/389144032654
    There's been conversation on this thread about her, one guy even posted full frontal pictures that showed no junk. Rtff, in the top right is a search option. There's been no reviews that I recall seeing, if you take the plunge kindly report back and let us know how things went (or anyone else who's seen her), thanks.

    Be safe and have fun, Ace.

  4. #12568

    Girl Named Cori

    Photos look like she may be Tranny or male. She shows some pics that give me pause to contact? She shows some pegging stuff, dildos.

    Etc. Any reports about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...k/389144032654

  5. #12567
    I'm not sure if it's a requirement, I normally don't go for CBJ, but did it this time, I'm probably try without it next time. I probably would have busted quick without it though.

  6. #12566

    Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkBoro  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one last night, was a good time, started with cover BJ, was pretty good, she can really deep throat, almost popped a couple times, moved to cowgirl, where she rode it like a champ. She was clean, does not appear to be a drug user. Room was clean, no cigarette smell. 150 for hhr, but I was happy, will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/725666830272
    What hotel?

    Was the CBJ a requirement or your preference? CBJ is kind of a deal breaker for me. I don't mind CFS but I just can't get it going with a CBJ. Like sticking a glove on a piece of cooked spaghetti for me.

  7. #12565

    Review

    Saw this one last night, was a good time, started with cover BJ, was pretty good, she can really deep throat, almost popped a couple times, moved to cowgirl, where she rode it like a champ. She was clean, does not appear to be a drug user. Room was clean, no cigarette smell. 150 for hhr, but I was happy, will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/725666830272

  8. #12564

    Charleston

    Quote Originally Posted by NewlyRecycled  [View Original Post]
    Going down to Charleston for a few days, anyone have any leads on a good, clean, local spinner (Doesn't have to be, I'll take consistent and fun over skinny, just a preference) while I'm in town there. I'm generally pretty generous, but don't do deposits in advance. Feel Free to message me with your favorite or any details too look for on STG.
    I would suggest go to Charleston site. Poke your head around there. Find a couple of Sr members and ask who they recommend. Make this same sort of post on that site.

  9. #12563

    Visit to Charleston, SC.

    Going down to Charleston for a few days, anyone have any leads on a good, clean, local spinner (Doesn't have to be, I'll take consistent and fun over skinny, just a preference) while I'm in town there. I'm generally pretty generous, but don't do deposits in advance. Feel Free to message me with your favorite or any details too look for on STG.

  10. #12562

    Kittie

    Has anyone seen Kittie off of Tryst?

    Some reports say fake other says real deal.

    Any info would be helpful.

  11. #12561

    Her biggest downside

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    So what is the secret to getting rae to respond to text? I see all these good things said but I'm experiencing a basic lexington girl. No response or 3 text then goes dark.
    She's hard to schedule with and goes dark while texting a lot. But if she sets an appointment she's pretty good about keeping it. Wish I could tell you a secret to get her to respond better but I don't know either.

  12. #12560

    Rae secret

    So what is the secret to getting rae to respond to text? I see all these good things said but I'm experiencing a basic lexington girl. No response or 3 text then goes dark.

  13. #12559

    GFE / water sports

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueMonger  [View Original Post]
    Not many anymore. There are a lot of women who put GFE on their profile but they aren't. They don't do half the stuff they should or that they list. Hell GFE is supposed to even be going bare too but they don't. That's what you do when you have a gf and dating someone. That is the girlfriend experience. If they won't go bare they don't get to use GFE on their profile.
    Same with water sports. Most that put it on there service's don't offer it or have no idea what it is.

  14. #12558
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueMonger  [View Original Post]
    Not many anymore. There are a lot of women who put GFE on their profile but they aren't. They don't do half the stuff they should or that they list. Hell GFE is supposed to even be going bare too but they don't. That's what you do when you have a gf and dating someone. That is the girlfriend experience. If they won't go bare they don't get to use GFE on their profile.
    Dude I have never once heard GFE in this hobby to mean bare. C'Mon.

  15. #12557

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueMonger  [View Original Post]
    Not many anymore. There are a lot of women who put GFE on their profile but they aren't. They don't do half the stuff they should or that they list. Hell GFE is supposed to even be going bare too but they don't. That's what you do when you have a gf and dating someone. That is the girlfriend experience. If they won't go bare they don't get to use GFE on their profile.
    Most definitely! Just need a better donation, it helps me anyways.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape