Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 17942
-
03-16-23 20:24 #12557Senior Member

Posts: 30Yup
Most definitely! Just need a better donation, it helps me anyways.
Originally Posted by TrueMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 19:50 #12556Senior Member

Posts: 27Not many anymore. There are a lot of women who put GFE on their profile but they aren't. They don't do half the stuff they should or that they list. Hell GFE is supposed to even be going bare too but they don't. That's what you do when you have a gf and dating someone. That is the girlfriend experience. If they won't go bare they don't get to use GFE on their profile.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 07:17 #12555Senior Member

Posts: 484Mail box
I cleaned up again.
-
03-15-23 21:24 #12554Regular Member

Posts: 3UTR Richmond
I tried to PM and your box was full.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
Popular lady.
-
03-15-23 18:52 #12553Senior Member

Posts: 484Richmond UTR
I have her number. Seniors PM for her number.
-
03-15-23 17:13 #12552Senior Member

Posts: 79Rae. Agree
Are is a great provider. Clean, professional, great skills, safe location
.
Originally Posted by Front9
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 16:58 #12551Senior Member

Posts: 79Richmond UTR
Please DM me Facebook or number if anyone has it
.
Originally Posted by CodeVille
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 12:52 #12550Senior Member

Posts: 484Mail box is clear
I cleared my mailbox.
Originally Posted by SixBoss
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 08:06 #12549Senior Member

Posts: 61Info
Links or numbers.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 16:41 #12548Senior Member

Posts: 360Possible fake.
I saw another post where it was saying one is a scam and the other isn't. Me personally, I wouldn't respond to either one.
Originally Posted by DavidNicholasV
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 22:10 #12547Senior Member

Posts: 38Any info. Looks too good to be true
Hello,
Does anyone have any info on https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...o/796204025273 She just looks way too good to be real.
Thanks!
-
03-13-23 12:17 #12546Senior Member

Posts: 209Rae is a doll
She fits the MILF bill. Not sure about the kink though. DM if you have any good recommendations for Cinci. I will be up that way soon.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/272072296360
-
03-13-23 12:10 #12545Senior Member

Posts: 259I hate to break this to you but Cincinnati is a gold mine when compared to Lexington. Our town is as dry as it could ever be.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 22:40 #12544Senior Member

Posts: 1189Would appreciate suggestions
Hello, Lexington--I'm a Cincinnati monger and my wife will be going out of town next month which will give me some "play time". The scene here in Cincinnati is pretty crappy so I'd be open to making a trip to Lexington for an afternoon or evening.
I'm an older white guy so, naturally, I'd want to meet someone who's OK with my age (71). I'm generally not into AA women but I don't totally write them off. I don't mind a few extra pounds, but I'm not into BBWs. Naturally, young girls are fine but I prefer MILFs as long as they're attractive enough. Mostly, I like the kinky ones who are open to prostrate massage, rimming, toys, pegging, etc. So, if you know of any girls in the area that fit those descriptions, I'd love to know about them. I haven't read through the Lexington forum yet, but I'll start doing so. Thanks in advance for any info you can share and feel free to PM me if you prefer.
-
03-12-23 13:58 #12543Senior Member

Posts: 60Updated reports for me
Keep forgeting to post my latest reports, here they are.
Paisley 8/10.
I've seen some negative on her but I pulled the trigger anyway, my take was she is great, I had a good time with her. She was nice and was clean. Her apartment was a little messy but tbh who cares. Didn't see her stg ad but here is her EB ad.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8595560569
Kristen 4/10.
Very difficult to get a hold of IMO, finally got a date. Got there and the smell was so strong I was gagged the entire time tbh. Menu is pretty open, can't complain about her skills with junior but I don't think ill repeat.
Personal request please DM me: I'm curious about SA but I'd like to know if there is enough volume there to justify the crazy subscription cost and / or if I can get in contact with them bypassing the sub. Thanks.












Reply With Quote





