Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7527

    Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    She's now testing the waters at dallas texas now; fly with the birdies out there! She jump, we jump! LOL.
    Lovely Asian? Or something I know there's a Korean place in Dallas but I forgot what it's called.

  2. #7526

    Midwest

    Quote Originally Posted by JavLoverNyc  [View Original Post]
    You're SOL, she's away for two weeks starting today which probably means she's touring another city. She is recently did a tour in Boston and hated it so much she came back early.
    She's now testing the waters at dallas texas now; fly with the birdies out there! She jump, we jump! LOL.

  3. #7525
    Quote Originally Posted by JonRocket  [View Original Post]
    She also spends a lot of time in Philadelphia at EPM. You might want to check out their website. They usually add the new girls coming a couple days in advance. At the moment she is not on the website yet. That place is a ***** to get screened at though. Sometimes they are not even taking new clients. I only got in because I know Yuri from Manhattan and she got me added to the phone list. Before she got there, my text went unanswered.
    Yeah browski, I'm aware she heads to Philly. I'm just commenting that her last tour was a few weeks ago in Boston and what was supposed to be a two week tour ended up being maybe five days.

  4. #7524

    Ppc

    I haven't to Ppc in a long time got bored of seeing the same girl. I decided to try out Hime texted mms ask for I'd thankfully I had save our conv from before. I screen them and they took a while to reply back after 10 min. I get the confirm got here. I was told to wait in the sofa as I hear the girl getting destroyed next room. I was going to walk away as I hate going right after another person mms came in ask what wrong, I ask her if she was busy told me to give her 20 min. I wasn't with that I told her, oh thank you I come back some other time, she didn't want me to leave. She offer me another girl this tiny Japanese girl, I believe Tori? She comes in all shy, I wasn't convinced as I don't like young girls. She offer to give me a discount but it wasn't about the discount, I came specifically for a girl and she told me she was free. I was in the city already ,I took 20 min to get here and apparently she was already in use, didn't want to complain so I took Tori. She hold my hand and she was shy all the whole time, she complimented me that I was handsome, that if I had a gf what I'm doing here. Told her I don't have time to find a gf, she was really shy. I guess she wanted me to make the first move, she did a small dfk. I pick her up and she wrap her legs around me and we just did some dfk, got her on daty. I still had my cloths on she gave me a bbj, felt some teeth so I try to back out but she got into it and slide more. So I wouldn't come out, I was getting hot, I try to take out the rest of my cloths off. She saw my sleeve and she said wow nice tattoo started running out tongue Thiugh my chest lick me down. She ask for shower, I said sure she was really short in the shower, she tease me slipping it in and then she would giggle quick shower headed back to the room where I did some more daty. She finally gave in and told me to fuck her. I try to go in and she said it was extra for bare not me begin cheap. I just think she wasn't worth another Ben. I told her sorry, I didn't bring enough. She said it's ok, next time. Just for you you don't know how many times I have heard this same line, LOL. Cool I got away with this it has work a few times not saying it works for every girl I see I knew I wasn't going to see her again got her on doggy did some mish, we kiss some more ,I warm her about finishing and she was okay with creampie. I stay inside her for a few, I felt bad because at the end of the day she did her part when she clean up. I reach up into my wallet and gave her 7. 0, I told her that all. I had she was okay with that and was really thankful, again I felt bad because the girl deliver her part, LOL but like I had said before young girls don't really do it for me. She cute and if you like short girl she oh the shy side, she help me dress up and I went on my way out. I saw another girl that look hot, I'm not familiar with what girl they have here. I'm guessing she was a jav star? Yoshinaga Maybe? Not sure but she was hot.

  5. #7523
    Quote Originally Posted by JavLoverNyc  [View Original Post]
    You're SOL, she's away for two weeks starting today which probably means she's touring another city. She is recently did a tour in Boston and hated it so much she came back early.
    She also spends a lot of time in Philadelphia at EPM. You might want to check out their website. They usually add the new girls coming a couple days in advance. At the moment she is not on the website yet. That place is a ***** to get screened at though. Sometimes they are not even taking new clients. I only got in because I know Yuri from Manhattan and she got me added to the phone list. Before she got there, my text went unanswered.

  6. #7522
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk88  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting next week for few days, coming from LA, and like to know how hard to get verified at MG. Like to see Yuri. Any other squirter you guys can recommend that would be great. TIA.
    You're SOL, she's away for two weeks starting today which probably means she's touring another city. She is recently did a tour in Boston and hated it so much she came back early.

  7. #7521
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleficant  [View Original Post]
    It pains me seeing you guys paying $400 to cream some of these chicks so I'll share 2 girls I've seen recently for around $200.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/118107198

    Kayy, went raw in both holes and creampied her ass for the half hour. She thick and juicy. She says she doesn't see AA (still saw her) LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anny/118861216#.

    Sarah, I busted a super fat nut in her ass, thick latina MILF. She rides well, and we did reverse cowgirl and drained me in her ass. Felt like I went to heaven LOL.

    Anyways, please don't ruin them by asking weird questions or bringing up this review. Just want you guys to have fun without only seeing the agencies.

    Enjoy.
    I guess YMMV on Kayy. She was polite, but only offered covered for me. Also gives out a lot of wipes, but should probably use one on herself. She's tall and thick, but wouldn't repeat. Also was on her phone half the time.

  8. #7520

    Mg

    Will be visiting next week for few days, coming from LA, and like to know how hard to get verified at MG. Like to see Yuri. Any other squirter you guys can recommend that would be great. TIA.

  9. #7519

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Damn I cannot keep up this week, there's a flood of J girls?

    Tori PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/tori I think I got to shuffle Tori near the top 3 todo list. She looks so tiny and cute.

    Hime PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/hime.

    Azu NYCSE. She was at PPC in December, Great little pussy, very cute, awesome k9. She was $100 but that's PP. I didn't fuck her raw because her pussy was so good before and she has a great doggy stance that I didn't need raw to get a great nut personally.
    Creampied Tori tonight. She is pretty darn perfect relative to her pics and the overall experience. Don't expect anything beyond bb and cip upcharge. The latter of which I sneakily avoided in terms of explicit upcharge. Total GFE though and fantastic BBBJ for her physical limtations. She's totally worth the visit while here the next couple weeks.

  10. #7518

    Fair enough

    Kay is meh. Not my type either. That was a mistake on my part seeing her lml.

    Just wanted to bust a nut, wouldn't repeat again.

    Second chick sara is not bad. I'd say early 30's, face is cute-ish. I'd say body is a 7 and face is a 6 with makeup.

    Was just sharing to show its a possibility to see girls for 200 range as I've had multiple people reach out in the dms asking.

    Can't share the regulars I'm seeing, as they are pretty attractive and earl 20's and don't want to mess it up yet.

    I see your point though and agree with it.

  11. #7517

    Smell

    It was the type of smell where I asked myself if she cleaned her asshole, but no it was coming from the box.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Was it odor like dead fish or just stank pussy like bad body odor?

    It homeless pee smell?


    Its kinda funny so I wanna know. Lol. Well funny to us bystanders

  12. #7516

    Different tastes, different girls, different $

    I respect your game but I am not sure if the guys who are seeing the Japanese girls for BBFS has the same taste as you. I know I have a different taste for sure now that I see the links.

    That said, Kayy is just not my cup of tea, I don't find her attractive at all and I don't think I would bang her for $200 myself. However, I'm sure a lot of other guys will find Kayy attractive and love that she's just $200 all holes bb.

    The 2nd woman you showed has a nicer body but can't see the face. She's a possibility but if she's older then I will probably pass.

    Everyone's got different taste and tolerance for cost. I don't think we're in the "cheapst BBFS hole" game or we'd just bang chinatown gilfs.

    Quality of girl's look, youth, donation, service and sometimes rarity are all factors we each place different importance on.

    I've tried the cheap holes, but I always regret spending the time so I don't do it anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maleficant  [View Original Post]
    It pains me seeing you guys paying $400 to cream some of these chicks so I'll share 2 girls I've seen recently for around $200.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/118107198

    Kayy, went raw in both holes and creampied her ass for the half hour. She thick and juicy. She says she doesn't see AA (still saw her) LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anny/118861216#.

    Sarah, I busted a super fat nut in her ass, thick latina MILF. She rides well, and we did reverse cowgirl and drained me in her ass. Felt like I went to heaven LOL.

    Anyways, please don't ruin them by asking weird questions or bringing up this review. Just want you guys to have fun without only seeing the agencies.

    Enjoy.

  13. #7515

    Smell

    Quote Originally Posted by JMart10  [View Original Post]
    Same thing here. I went down to DATY and couldn't do it. I didn't want to be the first to post it cause felt she did try to give good service.
    Was it odor like dead fish or just stank pussy like bad body odor?

    It homeless pee smell?


    Its kinda funny so I wanna know. Lol. Well funny to us bystanders

  14. #7514

    Be smart

    It pains me seeing you guys paying $400 to cream some of these chicks so I'll share 2 girls I've seen recently for around $200.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/118107198

    Kayy, went raw in both holes and creampied her ass for the half hour. She thick and juicy. She says she doesn't see AA (still saw her) LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anny/118861216#.

    Sarah, I busted a super fat nut in her ass, thick latina MILF. She rides well, and we did reverse cowgirl and drained me in her ass. Felt like I went to heaven LOL.

    Anyways, please don't ruin them by asking weird questions or bringing up this review. Just want you guys to have fun without only seeing the agencies.

    Enjoy.

  15. #7513
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun1  [View Original Post]
    Tried maria. She was pretty and service oriented, but she grunted weird and her pussy smelled bad.
    Same thing here. I went down to DATY and couldn't do it. I didn't want to be the first to post it cause felt she did try to give good service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape