Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7520

    Mg

    Will be visiting next week for few days, coming from LA, and like to know how hard to get verified at MG. Like to see Yuri. Any other squirter you guys can recommend that would be great. TIA.

  2. #7519

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Damn I cannot keep up this week, there's a flood of J girls?

    Tori PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/tori I think I got to shuffle Tori near the top 3 todo list. She looks so tiny and cute.

    Hime PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/hime.

    Azu NYCSE. She was at PPC in December, Great little pussy, very cute, awesome k9. She was $100 but that's PP. I didn't fuck her raw because her pussy was so good before and she has a great doggy stance that I didn't need raw to get a great nut personally.
    Creampied Tori tonight. She is pretty darn perfect relative to her pics and the overall experience. Don't expect anything beyond bb and cip upcharge. The latter of which I sneakily avoided in terms of explicit upcharge. Total GFE though and fantastic BBBJ for her physical limtations. She's totally worth the visit while here the next couple weeks.

  3. #7518

    Fair enough

    Kay is meh. Not my type either. That was a mistake on my part seeing her lml.

    Just wanted to bust a nut, wouldn't repeat again.

    Second chick sara is not bad. I'd say early 30's, face is cute-ish. I'd say body is a 7 and face is a 6 with makeup.

    Was just sharing to show its a possibility to see girls for 200 range as I've had multiple people reach out in the dms asking.

    Can't share the regulars I'm seeing, as they are pretty attractive and earl 20's and don't want to mess it up yet.

    I see your point though and agree with it.

  4. #7517

    Smell

    It was the type of smell where I asked myself if she cleaned her asshole, but no it was coming from the box.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Was it odor like dead fish or just stank pussy like bad body odor?

    It homeless pee smell?


    Its kinda funny so I wanna know. Lol. Well funny to us bystanders

  5. #7516

    Different tastes, different girls, different $

    I respect your game but I am not sure if the guys who are seeing the Japanese girls for BBFS has the same taste as you. I know I have a different taste for sure now that I see the links.

    That said, Kayy is just not my cup of tea, I don't find her attractive at all and I don't think I would bang her for $200 myself. However, I'm sure a lot of other guys will find Kayy attractive and love that she's just $200 all holes bb.

    The 2nd woman you showed has a nicer body but can't see the face. She's a possibility but if she's older then I will probably pass.

    Everyone's got different taste and tolerance for cost. I don't think we're in the "cheapst BBFS hole" game or we'd just bang chinatown gilfs.

    Quality of girl's look, youth, donation, service and sometimes rarity are all factors we each place different importance on.

    I've tried the cheap holes, but I always regret spending the time so I don't do it anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maleficant  [View Original Post]
    It pains me seeing you guys paying $400 to cream some of these chicks so I'll share 2 girls I've seen recently for around $200.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/118107198

    Kayy, went raw in both holes and creampied her ass for the half hour. She thick and juicy. She says she doesn't see AA (still saw her) LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anny/118861216#.

    Sarah, I busted a super fat nut in her ass, thick latina MILF. She rides well, and we did reverse cowgirl and drained me in her ass. Felt like I went to heaven LOL.

    Anyways, please don't ruin them by asking weird questions or bringing up this review. Just want you guys to have fun without only seeing the agencies.

    Enjoy.

  6. #7515

    Smell

    Quote Originally Posted by JMart10  [View Original Post]
    Same thing here. I went down to DATY and couldn't do it. I didn't want to be the first to post it cause felt she did try to give good service.
    Was it odor like dead fish or just stank pussy like bad body odor?

    It homeless pee smell?


    Its kinda funny so I wanna know. Lol. Well funny to us bystanders

  7. #7514

    Be smart

    It pains me seeing you guys paying $400 to cream some of these chicks so I'll share 2 girls I've seen recently for around $200.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/118107198

    Kayy, went raw in both holes and creampied her ass for the half hour. She thick and juicy. She says she doesn't see AA (still saw her) LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anny/118861216#.

    Sarah, I busted a super fat nut in her ass, thick latina MILF. She rides well, and we did reverse cowgirl and drained me in her ass. Felt like I went to heaven LOL.

    Anyways, please don't ruin them by asking weird questions or bringing up this review. Just want you guys to have fun without only seeing the agencies.

    Enjoy.

  8. #7513
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun1  [View Original Post]
    Tried maria. She was pretty and service oriented, but she grunted weird and her pussy smelled bad.
    Same thing here. I went down to DATY and couldn't do it. I didn't want to be the first to post it cause felt she did try to give good service.

  9. #7512

    😳128563;129326;129326;129326;

    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun1  [View Original Post]
    Tried maria. She was pretty and service oriented, but she grunted weird and her pussy smelled bad.
    🤮129326;128563;128563;.

  10. #7511

    Maria

    Tried maria. She was pretty and service oriented, but she grunted weird and her pussy smelled bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    I think based on the newness of when I see them on the websites.

    Aria https://www.pleasure-palace.club/aria so new I don't even see base $ yet!

    If trend is true, $100/$200 inside / outside.

    Sayuri https://10tenclub.com/view/311.

    Guessing $200 but girls here been known to go to $100 asking.

    Mizuki https://10tenclub.com/view/310.

    Guessing $200 but girls here been known to go to $100 asking.

    Yunna https://shangrilanyc.com/index.php/a...odel/?smid=766.

    No idea Guessing $100/$200 like Runa of the same spa.

    Katia https://www.pleasure-palace.club/katia.

    $100/$200 inside / outside (I think JMart told us).

    Miu https://www.pleasure-palace.club/miu.

  11. #7510

    Sayuri 10 tenclub

    Made time to see Sayuri. Cute girl with huge tits and bubble butt. Very horny chick who's lips were constantly on me be it kissing (lfk and dfk) or sucking me off. Loves to have her tits sucked and manipulated. Nice brown nips made for sucking. Pussy was nice and shaved. Good daty nice and clean with small holes and small pussy lips the best.

    Beautiful little hole that I filled out nicely. Didn't use lube as she was naturally wet as hell between my daty and her own juice. Super surprised how spirited she was at fucking me and constantly trying to kiss in every position we were in for mish cowgirl and doggy. I worked up a sweat storm and she wiped my forehead while moaning and getting nailed hard LOL. She's loud so if she's not screaming then you're doing it wrong!

    I opted for outside finished for $100 but a little got lose as I was pulling out. This nympho said daijoboo and thanked me.

    She's a nice little young service oriented nymph with big tits from JP. Treat her well dudes. She does video but I don't need more hard evidence of me cheating on my SO LOL.

  12. #7509

    AirNippon is having a sale or something??

    Damn I cannot keep up this week, there's a flood of J girls?

    Tori PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/tori I think I got to shuffle Tori near the top 3 todo list. She looks so tiny and cute.

    Hime PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/hime.

    Azu NYCSE. She was at PPC in December, Great little pussy, very cute, awesome k9. She was $100 but that's PP. I didn't fuck her raw because her pussy was so good before and she has a great doggy stance that I didn't need raw to get a great nut personally.

  13. #7508

    Different girl

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeed  [View Original Post]
    Rumor is she goes by the name SEVEN at PBS in flushing. If you go back far enough on the PBS posts, you'll see the same pic used by PBS was the same pics that nysmilingeyes used for her, plus the fact that she does BBA is the giveaway.
    Aimie & seven two diff girl saw amie twice at the original pbs then I saw seven at the new location she kinda chubby on the old side not that old but she gave me a craxy rim job but she was clock watcher kept telling me that the time was almost done as for amie I had a talk with her but I didn't really found her that attractive.

  14. #7507

    Compare contrast

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeed  [View Original Post]
    Rumor is she goes by the name SEVEN at PBS in flushing. If you go back far enough on the PBS posts, you'll see the same pic used by PBS was the same pics that nysmilingeyes used for her, plus the fact that she does BBA is the giveaway.
    Her face isn't as pretty as helen and certain more mileage LOL. Only perk she offers premium packages on all tunnels, but she got pissed at pbs a while ago with some clients asking extra fetishes and the clients complained to the booker then the girl got really raged and repelled the client away LOL. No go on my end with this type of attitude. YMMV.

  15. #7506

    DDY Carina?

    Does anyone know if this girl offers bare? She's on my to do list and has just returned, but not sure if she offers this, as generally Latinas are not as open about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape