Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7513
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun1  [View Original Post]
    Tried maria. She was pretty and service oriented, but she grunted weird and her pussy smelled bad.
    Same thing here. I went down to DATY and couldn't do it. I didn't want to be the first to post it cause felt she did try to give good service.

  2. #7512

    😳128563;129326;129326;129326;

    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun1  [View Original Post]
    Tried maria. She was pretty and service oriented, but she grunted weird and her pussy smelled bad.
    🤮129326;128563;128563;.

  3. #7511

    Maria

    Tried maria. She was pretty and service oriented, but she grunted weird and her pussy smelled bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    I think based on the newness of when I see them on the websites.

    Aria https://www.pleasure-palace.club/aria so new I don't even see base $ yet!

    If trend is true, $100/$200 inside / outside.

    Sayuri https://10tenclub.com/view/311.

    Guessing $200 but girls here been known to go to $100 asking.

    Mizuki https://10tenclub.com/view/310.

    Guessing $200 but girls here been known to go to $100 asking.

    Yunna https://shangrilanyc.com/index.php/a...odel/?smid=766.

    No idea Guessing $100/$200 like Runa of the same spa.

    Katia https://www.pleasure-palace.club/katia.

    $100/$200 inside / outside (I think JMart told us).

    Miu https://www.pleasure-palace.club/miu.

  4. #7510

    Sayuri 10 tenclub

    Made time to see Sayuri. Cute girl with huge tits and bubble butt. Very horny chick who's lips were constantly on me be it kissing (lfk and dfk) or sucking me off. Loves to have her tits sucked and manipulated. Nice brown nips made for sucking. Pussy was nice and shaved. Good daty nice and clean with small holes and small pussy lips the best.

    Beautiful little hole that I filled out nicely. Didn't use lube as she was naturally wet as hell between my daty and her own juice. Super surprised how spirited she was at fucking me and constantly trying to kiss in every position we were in for mish cowgirl and doggy. I worked up a sweat storm and she wiped my forehead while moaning and getting nailed hard LOL. She's loud so if she's not screaming then you're doing it wrong!

    I opted for outside finished for $100 but a little got lose as I was pulling out. This nympho said daijoboo and thanked me.

    She's a nice little young service oriented nymph with big tits from JP. Treat her well dudes. She does video but I don't need more hard evidence of me cheating on my SO LOL.

  5. #7509

    AirNippon is having a sale or something??

    Damn I cannot keep up this week, there's a flood of J girls?

    Tori PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/tori I think I got to shuffle Tori near the top 3 todo list. She looks so tiny and cute.

    Hime PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/hime.

    Azu NYCSE. She was at PPC in December, Great little pussy, very cute, awesome k9. She was $100 but that's PP. I didn't fuck her raw because her pussy was so good before and she has a great doggy stance that I didn't need raw to get a great nut personally.

  6. #7508

    Different girl

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeed  [View Original Post]
    Rumor is she goes by the name SEVEN at PBS in flushing. If you go back far enough on the PBS posts, you'll see the same pic used by PBS was the same pics that nysmilingeyes used for her, plus the fact that she does BBA is the giveaway.
    Aimie & seven two diff girl saw amie twice at the original pbs then I saw seven at the new location she kinda chubby on the old side not that old but she gave me a craxy rim job but she was clock watcher kept telling me that the time was almost done as for amie I had a talk with her but I didn't really found her that attractive.

  7. #7507

    Compare contrast

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeed  [View Original Post]
    Rumor is she goes by the name SEVEN at PBS in flushing. If you go back far enough on the PBS posts, you'll see the same pic used by PBS was the same pics that nysmilingeyes used for her, plus the fact that she does BBA is the giveaway.
    Her face isn't as pretty as helen and certain more mileage LOL. Only perk she offers premium packages on all tunnels, but she got pissed at pbs a while ago with some clients asking extra fetishes and the clients complained to the booker then the girl got really raged and repelled the client away LOL. No go on my end with this type of attitude. YMMV.

  8. #7506

    DDY Carina?

    Does anyone know if this girl offers bare? She's on my to do list and has just returned, but not sure if she offers this, as generally Latinas are not as open about it.

  9. #7505

    Verification?!

    Its always super dry in CT. Like to test water here. Do all these spots require some kind of verification. Any suggestions for easy to get in spots. Appreciate it!

  10. #7504

    I wish

    Quote Originally Posted by HinesKarlton  [View Original Post]
    Are you rich?
    Nah, I just saved up and travelled to the city when hotels are cheap.

  11. #7503
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun1  [View Original Post]
    Wondering where Helen and Aimee work at. I don't even see Aimee on PPC website no more.
    Rumor is she goes by the name SEVEN at PBS in flushing. If you go back far enough on the PBS posts, you'll see the same pic used by PBS was the same pics that nysmilingeyes used for her, plus the fact that she does BBA is the giveaway.

  12. #7502

    Google Is Your Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGenoaSalami  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Can you share the # and the website? I found a website co. Uk but I can't see anything.
    https://gprivate.com/63yi2

  13. 03-07-23 10:54


  14. #7501

    Helen and Aimee

    Wondering where Helen and Aimee work at. I don't even see Aimee on PPC website no more.

  15. #7500

    Helen

    Where does Helen work at?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    I'd do Helen over Aimee. Had both before but Helen is sort of spicier and way hotter. She is truly no limits with me and my buddies. Had her on outcall once for a party, everything was on the table as long as it doesn't hurt and nothing too outrageous like golden shower or scat play. This girl can gape real nicely too. 4 hours with the 4 of us. Easiest few grand she made.

    Aimee limits to 2 guys at a time and one round of greek per person.

  16. #7499
    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    I was in Heaven fucking all those beautiful women and seeing so many other beauties. Haha I was able to function physically but not mentally. A metro worker had to help me put in the card at the airtrain after putting it in every direction and not working. I can't wait to be back though, you guys have a great city!
    Are you rich?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape