Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7499
    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    I was in Heaven fucking all those beautiful women and seeing so many other beauties. Haha I was able to function physically but not mentally. A metro worker had to help me put in the card at the airtrain after putting it in every direction and not working. I can't wait to be back though, you guys have a great city!
    Are you rich?

  2. #7498

    New girls Todo-list and current top

    I think based on the newness of when I see them on the websites.

    Aria https://www.pleasure-palace.club/aria so new I don't even see base $ yet!

    If trend is true, $100/$200 inside / outside.

    Sayuri https://10tenclub.com/view/311.

    Guessing $200 but girls here been known to go to $100 asking.

    Mizuki https://10tenclub.com/view/310.

    Guessing $200 but girls here been known to go to $100 asking.

    Yunna https://shangrilanyc.com/index.php/a...odel/?smid=766.

    No idea Guessing $100/$200 like Runa of the same spa.

    Katia https://www.pleasure-palace.club/katia.

    $100/$200 inside / outside (I think JMart told us).

    Miu https://www.pleasure-palace.club/miu.

    $100/$200 inside / outside (was $100, but she wised up so lucky boys who got it in early for $100 CIP, congrats!

    Maria https://10tenclub.com/view/309.

    $100/$200 inside / outside.

    Top girl for me and seems like others.

    Kieko https://10tenclub.com/view/306.

    $100 and Video friendly for small additional tip. Absolutely the rare Japanese hot body top service queen at the moment if not ever. If you see anyone, this is the one to see but may make other J girls seem pedestrian at their service. I think she rivals Karin of 10 ten on service.

    Another one who's very much in demand:

    Mina https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/240 does not do BBFS per menu. But boy is she cute as fuck wearing a school outfit head to toe down to the cute white platform shoes.

  3. #7497

    Loose kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    She's gotten crazy bookings with that many kbangs everyday along with squirting hoses; everytime seeing her feels her pussy is more loose than ever, too much mileage is no longer fun. The half life of those meat bombs starting to decay. Nice fun times man.
    Yeah you right but I don't like to try young girls as they expensive plus I can't get hard with them.

  4. #7496
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Dam dude just blew up like 2 k in 3 days, LOL good shi* back to back nice reviews read all of them.
    Glad you enjoyed the reviews but I need to start saving up for a return trip!

  5. #7495

    Doubles

    Quote Originally Posted by CalrtonBanx47  [View Original Post]
    Aimee will let you piss on her if she likes you. I prefer the gals with no limits like Gina are. I'll take that over looks. Nothing hotter than never saying no. Helen sounds like a good time though. Probably just not for me I guess. To each their own.
    Haven't tried doubles with all holes as package, maybe that will be sometime worthy of testing the theory of kinks LOL.

  6. #7494

    Loosy kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Nothing that hasn't been said already. I just hasn't made a review in a long time anyways second time coming back it was raining, so I knew it wasn't going to be pack. I ask mms who was available Yuri & Michelle, I try Michelle a few weeks ago and it was great but since I can do more stuff with Yuri. I went with her came in and to my surprise this girl still remember me, I seen her a couple of times but with the amount of dude she probably sees. I'm surprised she still remember, she even remember our conv no time wasted, she grab my hand and headed to the shower where we play a little crazy rim. I wasn't a fan of rim until a couple of girls started doing it to me she wash me up and back for the room, no games here we did some dfk, she started licking my ear and I started kissing on her neck. I was hard rock she wasted no time and slip me in did mish and we switch up to doggy where I started slapping on nice smooth ass started biting on her ass went back in balls, deep ass she grab on to the sheets. We switch to another position not sure what is call but basically when two girls scissor, LOL we started more dfk 30-40 min into it. I told her I was ready cip didn't stop here keep on going till her Pusssy turn foaming. I had a lot of energy left she gave me a water and we went round two second round, we stay on missionary as time was running up second shot was inside her again. I hope off and she lean me up with her mouth, she sallow the rest we took a quick shower to clean up and she help me get dress. Tip her 4. 0 as I'm pretty sure this girl is a richer than me 3. 5 for the hour. I will try to make more reviews, I'm just lazy to write a whole paragraph.
    She's gotten crazy bookings with that many kbangs everyday along with squirting hoses; everytime seeing her feels her pussy is more loose than ever, too much mileage is no longer fun. The half life of those meat bombs starting to decay. Nice fun times man.

  7. #7493
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Damn. It's like you put your dick thru BBFS Bootcamp! Bravo for being able to function after all that fucking.
    I was in Heaven fucking all those beautiful women and seeing so many other beauties. Haha I was able to function physically but not mentally. A metro worker had to help me put in the card at the airtrain after putting it in every direction and not working. I can't wait to be back though, you guys have a great city!

  8. #7492
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt  [View Original Post]
    They moved to Williamsburg though it's at the edge of Bushwick by Woodhull hospital. I went by a few days ago and didn't stay. Called about Sophie. Phone girl said Sophie, Kat and Brittany were working and Sophie and Kat were bare friendly. Was quoted 180 half, 280 hour plus 80 for bare. I made what I thought was an appointment with Kat but apparently appointments are a little fast and loose here. When I got to the place I saw someone else buzz in ahead of me. I waited a minute and buzzed myself. When I got upstairs I heard someone else buzz in behind me. Phone woman led me to a room and said the girls would be in to introduce themselves. I reminded her I had made an appointment with Kat who a saw sitting in a room when I was lead in (and was MUCH better looking than the photos they have online). She kind of brushed me off. Brittany came in and was really busted looking with a junkie vibe to her. Definitely a pass. Sophie came in, very disheveled but friendly, apologized for her appearance and said she was still getting ready. She was cute and friendly and under normal circumstances may have been a go but I was still a little put off by Brittany and wondering if they were all junkies. I waited and Kat never came in though I heard the phone woman rushing two of the girls into other rooms and saying something about short stays.

    Finally the phone woman came back in and said, "Well that's really all I have right now. I know you came for Kat but she's in a short stay. I can have her ready in 15 minutes. " I said I'd come back and then she said "It will be quick. Probably 10 minutes just wait here. " I left and said I'd be back later. I was put off by the idea of Kat bouncing right from another client to me without cleaning up especially if the previous guy went for bare.

    So I am debating whether or not to try again. I did go right at 5:30 which was probably a bad idea and a busy time for them and maybe will try earlier in the day but I'm a little iffy about it. It had a bit of a fast house vibe to me and if they're doing that much volume and bare is on the table combined with Brittany's appearance I'm concerned about catching something.
    Thanks for the review. Can you share the # and the website? I found a website co. Uk but I can't see anything.

  9. #7491

    Mg

    Nothing that hasn't been said already. I just hasn't made a review in a long time anyways second time coming back it was raining, so I knew it wasn't going to be pack. I ask mms who was available Yuri & Michelle, I try Michelle a few weeks ago and it was great but since I can do more stuff with Yuri. I went with her came in and to my surprise this girl still remember me, I seen her a couple of times but with the amount of dude she probably sees. I'm surprised she still remember, she even remember our conv no time wasted, she grab my hand and headed to the shower where we play a little crazy rim. I wasn't a fan of rim until a couple of girls started doing it to me she wash me up and back for the room, no games here we did some dfk, she started licking my ear and I started kissing on her neck. I was hard rock she wasted no time and slip me in did mish and we switch up to doggy where I started slapping on nice smooth ass started biting on her ass went back in balls, deep ass she grab on to the sheets. We switch to another position not sure what is call but basically when two girls scissor, LOL we started more dfk 30-40 min into it. I told her I was ready cip didn't stop here keep on going till her Pusssy turn foaming. I had a lot of energy left she gave me a water and we went round two second round, we stay on missionary as time was running up second shot was inside her again. I hope off and she lean me up with her mouth, she sallow the rest we took a quick shower to clean up and she help me get dress. Tip her 4. 0 as I'm pretty sure this girl is a richer than me 3. 5 for the hour. I will try to make more reviews, I'm just lazy to write a whole paragraph.

  10. #7490
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    She wanted JWholeFoods and not JWalMart.

    Damn, funny she drew a line at $20. She could have gotten $80 more but instead of she got $0 more.

    How was the rest of the non-BBFS service though? Her look accurate like the pics?
    She was ok. She's friendly. She does some GFE / DFK. But likely just not compatible with me. The pics are her.

  11. #7489

    Goated

    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    So after a bad day 3. I could tell my body was so fatigue. I was sight seeing some more on day 3 and walked 12 miles. I did use the metro but I enjoyed walking and learning the city. My dick felt questionable but I was on reddit and saw some CIP and my dick rose from the grave LOL. I shot MMS at MG a message to see if Yuri was available on my last day at 10 AM. She wasn't available until 11:30, I was sad and thanked MMS for everything and told her I had to be at JFK. She said they could see me at 9:30 so the stars aligned.

    Yuri is beautiful the pics are her but she looks better in person. She doesn't look Korean more light skinned South East Asian but she is Korean. 20's-30's very sweet. She came in while I was counting the money and just DFK. Gave her the money and she didn't even count it. Hit the showers I said to skip the table shower and just do regular so more time in the bedroom. She gives a mean BBBJ little teeth and great deepthroats I almost lost it. I proceeded to lay her down and ate her out and fingered her but she didn't squirt so a little disappointed there. Made my way up to kiss her and stuck it in mish and she asked no condom, I said I'll tip her. She didn't squirt but she was so hot and wet with no lube. Fucked her until I was close and had her go CG. I thought that would help but she is one of the best riders and she fucked the shit out of me and I CIP. We went for 5 more minutes until I was soft and slipped out.

    She cleaned up and came back and gave an amazing massage, helped after walking a total of 28 miles the past 2 days. She tried to get me up for round 2 but no joy. We snuggled and I told her to come visit Boston again. As I was leaving and DFK she said I'll see you again in Boston, hopefully she meant it! Gave her $130 for tip since it was an early appointment and gave MMS a $20.
    Dam dude just blew up like 2 k in 3 days, LOL good shi* back to back nice reviews read all of them.

  12. #7488

    Willambrug

    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt  [View Original Post]
    They moved to Williamsburg though it's at the edge of Bushwick by Woodhull hospital. I went by a few days ago and didn't stay. Called about Sophie. Phone girl said Sophie, Kat and Brittany were working and Sophie and Kat were bare friendly. Was quoted 180 half, 280 hour plus 80 for bare. I made what I thought was an appointment with Kat but apparently appointments are a little fast and loose here. When I got to the place I saw someone else buzz in ahead of me. I waited a minute and buzzed myself. When I got upstairs I heard someone else buzz in behind me. Phone woman led me to a room and said the girls would be in to introduce themselves. I reminded her I had made an appointment with Kat who a saw sitting in a room when I was lead in (and was MUCH better looking than the photos they have online). She kind of brushed me off. Brittany came in and was really busted looking with a junkie vibe to her. Definitely a pass. Sophie came in, very disheveled but friendly, apologized for her appearance and said she was still getting ready. She was cute and friendly and under normal circumstances may have been a go but I was still a little put off by Brittany and wondering if they were all junkies. I waited and Kat never came in though I heard the phone woman rushing two of the girls into other rooms and saying something about short stays.

    Finally the phone woman came back in and said, "Well that's really all I have right now. I know you came for Kat but she's in a short stay. I can have her ready in 15 minutes. " I said I'd come back and then she said "It will be quick. Probably 10 minutes just wait here. " I left and said I'd be back later. I was put off by the idea of Kat bouncing right from another client to me without cleaning up especially if the previous guy went for bare.

    So I am debating whether or not to try again. I did go right at 5:30 which was probably a bad idea and a busy time for them and maybe will try earlier in the day but I'm a little iffy about it. It had a bit of a fast house vibe to me and if they're doing that much volume and bare is on the table combined with Brittany's appearance I'm concerned about catching something.
    Hate when the place is pack and you have to go right after the dude before for one the girl is already exhaust two you don't know if she clean up that why I like going when it pours really hard or it's cold outside a lot of people take train I just drive it there had that issue about two weeks ago all the girls were hook the sometimes I do the mms but she told me to wait 30 min I wasn't with that so I walk out.

  13. #7487
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reports on girls at Executive / Gentlemen's Choice? Haven't had a chance to go there since Caitlin was available. Phone girl says most are pse, but wondering if anyone has had any recent experience there if any of the ladies are worth seeing bbfs or not
    They moved to Williamsburg though it's at the edge of Bushwick by Woodhull hospital. I went by a few days ago and didn't stay. Called about Sophie. Phone girl said Sophie, Kat and Brittany were working and Sophie and Kat were bare friendly. Was quoted 180 half, 280 hour plus 80 for bare. I made what I thought was an appointment with Kat but apparently appointments are a little fast and loose here. When I got to the place I saw someone else buzz in ahead of me. I waited a minute and buzzed myself. When I got upstairs I heard someone else buzz in behind me. Phone woman led me to a room and said the girls would be in to introduce themselves. I reminded her I had made an appointment with Kat who a saw sitting in a room when I was lead in (and was MUCH better looking than the photos they have online). She kind of brushed me off. Brittany came in and was really busted looking with a junkie vibe to her. Definitely a pass. Sophie came in, very disheveled but friendly, apologized for her appearance and said she was still getting ready. She was cute and friendly and under normal circumstances may have been a go but I was still a little put off by Brittany and wondering if they were all junkies. I waited and Kat never came in though I heard the phone woman rushing two of the girls into other rooms and saying something about short stays.

    Finally the phone woman came back in and said, "Well that's really all I have right now. I know you came for Kat but she's in a short stay. I can have her ready in 15 minutes. " I said I'd come back and then she said "It will be quick. Probably 10 minutes just wait here. " I left and said I'd be back later. I was put off by the idea of Kat bouncing right from another client to me without cleaning up especially if the previous guy went for bare.

    So I am debating whether or not to try again. I did go right at 5:30 which was probably a bad idea and a busy time for them and maybe will try earlier in the day but I'm a little iffy about it. It had a bit of a fast house vibe to me and if they're doing that much volume and bare is on the table combined with Brittany's appearance I'm concerned about catching something.

  14. #7486

    Wow bro. RazGrizace

    Damn. It's like you put your dick thru BBFS Bootcamp! Bravo for being able to function after all that fucking.

    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    So after a bad day 3. I could tell my body was so fatigue. I was sight seeing some more on day 3 and walked 12 miles. I did use the metro but I enjoyed walking and learning the city. My dick felt questionable but I was on reddit and saw some CIP and my dick rose from the grave LOL. I shot MMS at MG a message to see if Yuri was available on my last day at 10 AM. She wasn't available until 11:30, I was sad and thanked MMS for everything and told her I had to be at JFK. She said they could see me at 9:30 so the stars aligned.

    Yuri is beautiful the pics are her but she looks better in person. She doesn't look Korean more light skinned South East Asian but she is Korean. 20's-30's very sweet. She came in while I was counting the money and just DFK. Gave her the money and she didn't even count it. Hit the showers I said to skip the table shower and just do regular so more time in the bedroom. She gives a mean BBBJ little teeth and great deepthroats I almost lost it. I proceeded to lay her down and ate her out and fingered her but she didn't squirt so a little disappointed there. Made my way up to kiss her and stuck it in mish and she asked no condom, I said I'll tip her. She didn't squirt but she was so hot and wet with no lube. Fucked her until I was close and had her go CG. I thought that would help but she is one of the best riders and she fucked the shit out of me and I CIP. We went for 5 more minutes until I was soft and slipped out.

    She cleaned up and came back and gave an amazing massage, helped after walking a total of 28 miles the past 2 days. She tried to get me up for round 2 but no joy. We snuggled and I told her to come visit Boston again. As I was leaving and DFK she said I'll see you again in Boston, hopefully she meant it! Gave her $130 for tip since it was an early appointment and gave MMS a $20.

  15. #7485

    Thanks for the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by JMart10  [View Original Post]
    She has a rates and extras written on a piece of paper and shows it to you before you start.

    100 outside, 200 inside.

    I tried to give her $80, but she said 'no, $100'.
    She wanted JWholeFoods and not JWalMart.

    Damn, funny she drew a line at $20. She could have gotten $80 more but instead of she got $0 more.

    How was the rest of the non-BBFS service though? Her look accurate like the pics?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape