Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 25043
-
02-26-23 16:01 #18998Senior Member

Posts: 63Bbfscip
Safe location. Not a druggie and no verification.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 15:36 #18997Senior Member

Posts: 1407Is her place safe / Discreet? Is she a druggie? Did you have to verify yourself?
Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 15:20 #18996Senior Member

Posts: 63Bbfscip
The first time I saw her we started with BBBJ. She asked for me not to cim so I busted on her tits. After she cleaned up I went down on her. She has a huge clit which took me by surprise. Once I was adjusted to her clit I licked and sucked it till she came all over my face 3 times only took about 10 minutes. She then stated she needed a break and asked me to come up and kiss her lips. I was laying on top of her kissing and just slipped it in her bare. I pumped in missionary till I nutted in her. I came back to see her a couple of days later and she pulled a condom out. I reminded her of her creampie last visit and she reminded me that I had to make her cum first so I did and and she let me cum in her. She told me any time I want to cum in her that I had to make her cum first. Does multiple creampies in the hour for $$.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 11:43 #18995Senior Member

Posts: 185She sucks! *no pun intended*.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
I saw her awhile back in a shitty motel in Woonsocket. Bait and switch. Plenty of reports I think her name is Krista?
-
02-26-23 10:36 #18994Senior Member

Posts: 3748Christine from East Greenwich?
I'm redacting the face pics in case she might read the board and get pissed. So I'm showing only the body without identifiable face, and her sperm-filled snatch.
She was a total UTR, with an apartment right off Main Street in EG. These pics are 7 years old. But I'm sure that those who knew her (in the biblical sense!) will recognize exactly who I'm taking about!
I'd like to know if she's still active? Do any of you guys who were regulars know? She was a PASSIONATE little cumslut who loved getting nasty, a totally fun, bareback lay! For a VERY fair price, 120 hh as I recall with no clock.
I was thinking of trying to contact her and cum-pumping her again, after all these years! Any recent info from those who've been with her recently, would be much appreciated!
-
02-26-23 09:56 #18993Senior Member

Posts: 834I've been inactive for a while but getting back in the game. I've seen this ad for this one on and off for some time now. Anybody seen her and can report on the menu and incall situation? GFE with Kissing? Condoms? Pimps? Price? Etc? Thanks.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...riend/54281219
-
02-26-23 07:42 #18992Senior Member

Posts: 395Yazmin
Thanks Style good point I forgot to post the link. I have seen her before just not lately. She is hot and real.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/247976363656
-
02-25-23 21:58 #18991Senior Member

Posts: 483Reported twosome
Here you go:
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...e/372747092238
-
02-25-23 21:37 #18990Senior Member

Posts: 692 Beauty's
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/544034362068
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
I might be wrong but after I read his post I assumed he was referring too these two!
-
02-25-23 20:26 #18989Senior Member

Posts: 216Good report, but makes zero sense to not post a link.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 14:38 #18988Senior Member

Posts: 4546And how do we know who you talking about?
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 14:06 #18987Senior Member

Posts: 395Yazmin
Is anyone seeing Yazmin now I see her ads almost every day. She is hot!
-
02-25-23 12:51 #18986Senior Member

Posts: 2110Aquarius
She was nice. No activity on her FB since 2020. I believe she had a bf and kid (s), so might have settled down.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 19:50 #18985Senior Member

Posts: 385Sometimes you have to go with your gut! I had a similar experience / feeling with Layla who was posting a few weeks back in Mansfield. She gave me the hotel address and I went early to scope it out. A few dark Ford SUVs on the side lot parked oddly. Got that sinking feeling and didn't follow through!
Originally Posted by RedStar819
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 15:49 #18984Senior Member

Posts: 179Had a Weird Experience with Always Sophie
So I tried to see Sophie a while ago, and things were pretty normal until I got to the hotel. First she wanted me to take a pic of the front of the hotel to prove I was there, which, I've done before with no issues except this time I had a bad feeling in my gut. Regardless, I took the photo, and then she gave me the hotel room. Tells me not to knock and to text her when I'm at her door, and I do that. And then I wait, and wait, and finally she texts me she doesn't see me in front of her door. I confirm the room number, and she says "oh no, I gave you the wrong one, I'm actually at room (same room number except 1 floor down)". At this point, I get this feeling in my gut that if I go any more forward with this, I'll be sitting in the back of a squad car, so I dip.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





