Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 25055
-
02-26-23 11:43 #18995Senior Member

Posts: 185She sucks! *no pun intended*.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
I saw her awhile back in a shitty motel in Woonsocket. Bait and switch. Plenty of reports I think her name is Krista?
-
02-26-23 10:36 #18994Senior Member

Posts: 3748Christine from East Greenwich?
I'm redacting the face pics in case she might read the board and get pissed. So I'm showing only the body without identifiable face, and her sperm-filled snatch.
She was a total UTR, with an apartment right off Main Street in EG. These pics are 7 years old. But I'm sure that those who knew her (in the biblical sense!) will recognize exactly who I'm taking about!
I'd like to know if she's still active? Do any of you guys who were regulars know? She was a PASSIONATE little cumslut who loved getting nasty, a totally fun, bareback lay! For a VERY fair price, 120 hh as I recall with no clock.
I was thinking of trying to contact her and cum-pumping her again, after all these years! Any recent info from those who've been with her recently, would be much appreciated!
-
02-26-23 09:56 #18993Senior Member

Posts: 834I've been inactive for a while but getting back in the game. I've seen this ad for this one on and off for some time now. Anybody seen her and can report on the menu and incall situation? GFE with Kissing? Condoms? Pimps? Price? Etc? Thanks.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...riend/54281219
-
02-26-23 07:42 #18992Senior Member

Posts: 395Yazmin
Thanks Style good point I forgot to post the link. I have seen her before just not lately. She is hot and real.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/247976363656
-
02-25-23 21:58 #18991Senior Member

Posts: 483Reported twosome
Here you go:
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...e/372747092238
-
02-25-23 21:37 #18990Senior Member

Posts: 702 Beauty's
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/544034362068
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
I might be wrong but after I read his post I assumed he was referring too these two!
-
02-25-23 20:26 #18989Senior Member

Posts: 216Good report, but makes zero sense to not post a link.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 14:38 #18988Senior Member

Posts: 4548And how do we know who you talking about?
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 14:06 #18987Senior Member

Posts: 395Yazmin
Is anyone seeing Yazmin now I see her ads almost every day. She is hot!
-
02-25-23 12:51 #18986Senior Member

Posts: 2111Aquarius
She was nice. No activity on her FB since 2020. I believe she had a bf and kid (s), so might have settled down.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 19:50 #18985Senior Member

Posts: 385Sometimes you have to go with your gut! I had a similar experience / feeling with Layla who was posting a few weeks back in Mansfield. She gave me the hotel address and I went early to scope it out. A few dark Ford SUVs on the side lot parked oddly. Got that sinking feeling and didn't follow through!
Originally Posted by RedStar819
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 15:49 #18984Senior Member

Posts: 179Had a Weird Experience with Always Sophie
So I tried to see Sophie a while ago, and things were pretty normal until I got to the hotel. First she wanted me to take a pic of the front of the hotel to prove I was there, which, I've done before with no issues except this time I had a bad feeling in my gut. Regardless, I took the photo, and then she gave me the hotel room. Tells me not to knock and to text her when I'm at her door, and I do that. And then I wait, and wait, and finally she texts me she doesn't see me in front of her door. I confirm the room number, and she says "oh no, I gave you the wrong one, I'm actually at room (same room number except 1 floor down)". At this point, I get this feeling in my gut that if I go any more forward with this, I'll be sitting in the back of a squad car, so I dip.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 13:06 #18983Senior Member

Posts: 1408Have never seen her, But I at this point will settle for a chick who can at least give a decent BBBJ cim!
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 12:19 #18982Senior Member

Posts: 3748I'm looking for this RI hoe who was a decent CIP lay a few years back.
I'm posting this query here, because she was on both SA as well as the various hoe ad sites. She went by Jess, and on SA she went by aquariusbaby or something similar. She was slam dunk CIP for 100 to 120, in RI, with no sign of handlers, etc. Incall was in Woonsocket as I recall. I originally got her on SA when my universal hack for that site still worked. (It does not anymore.) Pics attached.
I know that some of you also knew her. I don't THINK she was junkie? There were no handlers around--but I'm not entirely sure of her status now, in that regard. Its been at least 4 years since I cum-pumped her, and I no longer have a working contact number for her. And because choices these days are so slim, I'd like to find her and inseminate her again. Has anyone seen her lately and have contact info? Is she still active? Does anyone know?
Thanks in advance!
-
02-24-23 12:07 #18981Senior Member

Posts: 53Seeking
I joined Seeking.com. Little expensive but have gotten great response from UTR pretty, clean girls.
Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1
[View Original Post]
They are their photos. Met 3 already. Lot of fun. More friendly like GF. Seems they all want 400 and settle for 300.
More genuine and not as jaded as some providers.
Tried to reach Jack but mailbox full can you pm me to compare.
Lens5.











Reply With Quote





