Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 405 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 455 505 905 1405 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 25049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18989
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    Good morning, I was really in the mood for a long session and just needed something out of the ordinary, so I did one of the 2 girl sessions with a pair from stg. Easy to find them on there, pictures are of a blonde and brunette. Both very heavy. Says Providence. But out of courtesy to them I won't send a link. I usually tend to love the Asian ladies at the AMPs. That is my preference. I had a couple of masseuses who have moved on that were Caucasian, very nice, and very accommodating, but, like I said they have moved on, or I stopped. Get these waves of guilt and stop completely from time to time. Then get the urges again. I digress, in any event, these 2 were very, very unattractive, however, they fit the bill. In any event, despite the looks, and taking a bit of time to get up for things, they were very, very nice, and after a massage, started with a double BJ. Uncovered. Then BJ from one while getting rimmed for at least 10 minutes from the other. Something I just love. Both dirty talkers. They kissed. One went down on the other's kitty while I was getting rimmed. Really hot. Then covered up and doggie with one while she continued with the kitty, then switched to the other with her legs on my shoulders. Lots of dirty talk. And kept going with her while they kissed. 2. 5 for a whole hour. No shortage of time, and left on my own accord, could probably have stayed longer.

    Ok, so they were not remotely attractive, however, sometimes you just need a porn experience, and while I have had plenty of attractive women in my day. I just needed something out of the ordinary, and freaky. It was one of those days where anyone would do. And it worked. Just wanted to share the experience, as I note there seem to be less of these posts lately and people not sharing and just asking for recommendations. So I wanted to share. Thanks for reading.
    Good report, but makes zero sense to not post a link.

  2. #18988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone seeing Yazmin now I see her ads almost every day. She is hot!
    And how do we know who you talking about?

  3. #18987

    Yazmin

    Is anyone seeing Yazmin now I see her ads almost every day. She is hot!

  4. #18986

    Aquarius

    She was nice. No activity on her FB since 2020. I believe she had a bf and kid (s), so might have settled down.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I'm posting this query here, because she was on both SA as well as the various hoe ad sites. She went by Jess, and on SA she went by aquariusbaby or something similar. She was slam dunk CIP for 100 to 120, in RI, with no sign of handlers, etc. Incall was in Woonsocket as I recall. I originally got her on SA when my universal hack for that site still worked. (It does not anymore.) Pics attached.

    I know that some of you also knew her. I don't THINK she was junkie? There were no handlers around--but I'm not entirely sure of her status now, in that regard. Its been at least 4 years since I cum-pumped her, and I no longer have a working contact number for her. And because choices these days are so slim, I'd like to find her and inseminate her again. Has anyone seen her lately and have contact info? Is she still active? Does anyone know?

  5. #18985
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    So I tried to see Sophie a while ago, and things were pretty normal until I got to the hotel. First she wanted me to take a pic of the front of the hotel to prove I was there, which, I've done before with no issues except this time I had a bad feeling in my gut. Regardless, I took the photo, and then she gave me the hotel room. Tells me not to knock and to text her when I'm at her door, and I do that. And then I wait, and wait, and finally she texts me she doesn't see me in front of her door. I confirm the room number, and she says "oh no, I gave you the wrong one, I'm actually at room (same room number except 1 floor down)". At this point, I get this feeling in my gut that if I go any more forward with this, I'll be sitting in the back of a squad car, so I dip.
    Sometimes you have to go with your gut! I had a similar experience / feeling with Layla who was posting a few weeks back in Mansfield. She gave me the hotel address and I went early to scope it out. A few dark Ford SUVs on the side lot parked oddly. Got that sinking feeling and didn't follow through!

  6. #18984

    Had a Weird Experience with Always Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or know anything about Sophie in Foxboro? She started posting a few weeks ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brock...-/240362281321
    So I tried to see Sophie a while ago, and things were pretty normal until I got to the hotel. First she wanted me to take a pic of the front of the hotel to prove I was there, which, I've done before with no issues except this time I had a bad feeling in my gut. Regardless, I took the photo, and then she gave me the hotel room. Tells me not to knock and to text her when I'm at her door, and I do that. And then I wait, and wait, and finally she texts me she doesn't see me in front of her door. I confirm the room number, and she says "oh no, I gave you the wrong one, I'm actually at room (same room number except 1 floor down)". At this point, I get this feeling in my gut that if I go any more forward with this, I'll be sitting in the back of a squad car, so I dip.

  7. #18983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I'm posting this query here, because she was on both SA as well as the various hoe ad sites. She went by Jess, and on SA she went by aquariusbaby or something similar. She was slam dunk CIP for 100 to 120, in RI, with no sign of handlers, etc. Incall was in Woonsocket as I recall. I originally got her on SA when my universal hack for that site still worked. (It does not anymore.) Pics attached.

    I know that some of you also knew her. I don't THINK she was junkie? There were no handlers around--but I'm not entirely sure of her status now, in that regard. Its been at least 4 years since I cum-pumped her, and I no longer have a working contact number for her. And because choices these days are so slim, I'd like to find her and inseminate her again. Has anyone seen her lately and have contact info? Is she still active? Does anyone know?

    Thanks in advance!
    Have never seen her, But I at this point will settle for a chick who can at least give a decent BBBJ cim!

  8. #18982

    I'm looking for this RI hoe who was a decent CIP lay a few years back.

    I'm posting this query here, because she was on both SA as well as the various hoe ad sites. She went by Jess, and on SA she went by aquariusbaby or something similar. She was slam dunk CIP for 100 to 120, in RI, with no sign of handlers, etc. Incall was in Woonsocket as I recall. I originally got her on SA when my universal hack for that site still worked. (It does not anymore.) Pics attached.

    I know that some of you also knew her. I don't THINK she was junkie? There were no handlers around--but I'm not entirely sure of her status now, in that regard. Its been at least 4 years since I cum-pumped her, and I no longer have a working contact number for her. And because choices these days are so slim, I'd like to find her and inseminate her again. Has anyone seen her lately and have contact info? Is she still active? Does anyone know?

    Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-75.jpeg‎   thumbnail-74.jpeg‎   thumbnail-76.jpeg‎   thumbnail-78.jpeg‎   thumbnail-79.jpeg‎  


  9. #18981

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Seeking is the way to go. Its like shooting fish in a barrel.
    I joined Seeking.com. Little expensive but have gotten great response from UTR pretty, clean girls.

    They are their photos. Met 3 already. Lot of fun. More friendly like GF. Seems they all want 400 and settle for 300.

    More genuine and not as jaded as some providers.

    Tried to reach Jack but mailbox full can you pm me to compare.

    Lens5.

  10. #18980

    Big Tit Brit: You might want to take a pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    If the pics she sent me are really her, she's real. Search Big Tit Brit. She's been reviewed here many years ago. Not worth the 1. 75 in my opinion.
    I was thinking of seeing her 9 years ago, but decided against it. She had shitty and sketchy reviews in general, but that last review, from 2014, on the other board, clinched my decision not to see her. I cut and pasted that review, below.

    General Details.

    Ok so I generally try not to give bad reviews BUT. STAY AWAY! She advertises as "London" but she's also knows as "Brit" on here too. I've seen Brit before and it was ok she was a little bitchy but got the job done. Now though, IT'S A RIPOFF STAY AWAY! As I texted her for her special she said come on down, which I did, and sure enough there she was with her huge tits. Anyways I put the donation down on the dresser and she excuses herself to the bathroom, all of a sudden two black guys come out of the bathroom and basically hustle me out of there while taking the donation. Luckily I was able to defend myself and in the midst of a physical altercation I was able to get my money back! NON VIPS STAY AWAY! VIPS READ ON.

    The Juicy Details.

    SO to basically echo what I said earlier this shit happened, I couldn't believe it I was getting hustled out of my hard earned money by two black thugs. Needless to say I brandished something metal and black, which I didn't have to use but just showed the two thugs in the middle of our fight and they kinda backed the fuck off and I took my money back. This is why when I go see a provider, I never bring a wallet or any valuables. Even my keys I usually leave at the front desk (if in a hotel, they do that as a courtesy) anyways guys just be careful. I don't know what happened with her if she got involved with wrong people or owed someone money but this isn't the brit I've seen before so just use caution and stay away. Maybe you will have a completely different outcome or visit than I did, as always YMMV but just to be safe I'm letting you guys know what happened. Stay safe!

  11. #18979

    Brit

    Quote Originally Posted by WillApple  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her and she asked for a picture of myself. I passed.
    If the pics she sent me are really her, she's real. Search Big Tit Brit. She's been reviewed here many years ago. Not worth the 1. 75 in my opinion.

  12. #18978

    Always Sophie

    Has anyone seen or know anything about Sophie in Foxboro? She started posting a few weeks ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brock...-/240362281321

  13. #18977
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    My most recent report was about BBBJ girls, because that is usually what I'm in the mood for. However, I have definitely seen a few girls for FS recently, and was pleasantly surprised with all of them.

    Mimi - https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...t/430613326530.
    Texted her. She said she'd be ready in hh. I asked for her menu. Ghosted.

  14. #18976
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    How did this pic compare to what she looks like in person?
    Not quite, that pic is highly edited with a snap chat filter. Her eyes aren't as big, face isn't as symmetrical, and her complexion and skin isn't as smooth. She's still worth it though.

  15. #18975

    Is she real

    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    Been messaging with this one. Sent me Face pics that match Big Tit Brit from several years ago. Asking 1. 75 for hh. See her years ago. Not worth that much.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/296608298309
    I messaged her and she asked for a picture of myself. I passed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape