Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 404 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 454 504 904 1404 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 25043
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18998

    Bbfscip

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Is her place safe / Discreet? Is she a druggie? Did you have to verify yourself?
    Safe location. Not a druggie and no verification.

  2. #18997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    The first time I saw her we started with BBBJ. She asked for me not to cim so I busted on her tits. After she cleaned up I went down on her. She has a huge clit which took me by surprise. Once I was adjusted to her clit I licked and sucked it till she came all over my face 3 times only took about 10 minutes. She then stated she needed a break and asked me to come up and kiss her lips. I was laying on top of her kissing and just slipped it in her bare. I pumped in missionary till I nutted in her. I came back to see her a couple of days later and she pulled a condom out. I reminded her of her creampie last visit and she reminded me that I had to make her cum first so I did and and she let me cum in her. She told me any time I want to cum in her that I had to make her cum first. Does multiple creampies in the hour for $$.
    Is her place safe / Discreet? Is she a druggie? Did you have to verify yourself?

  3. #18996

    Bbfscip

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/560262402928

    She's been discussed here, but with no useful first-hand data. She has 3 T E are reviews, and one of them says BBFSCIP. However, she does put in her ad "no bare". Can anyone here with first-hand experience add anything about that? And about her service in general, and, in particular, the incall safety?
    The first time I saw her we started with BBBJ. She asked for me not to cim so I busted on her tits. After she cleaned up I went down on her. She has a huge clit which took me by surprise. Once I was adjusted to her clit I licked and sucked it till she came all over my face 3 times only took about 10 minutes. She then stated she needed a break and asked me to come up and kiss her lips. I was laying on top of her kissing and just slipped it in her bare. I pumped in missionary till I nutted in her. I came back to see her a couple of days later and she pulled a condom out. I reminded her of her creampie last visit and she reminded me that I had to make her cum first so I did and and she let me cum in her. She told me any time I want to cum in her that I had to make her cum first. Does multiple creampies in the hour for $$.

  4. #18995
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I've been inactive for a while but getting back in the game. I've seen this ad for this one on and off for some time now. Anybody seen her and can report on the menu and incall situation? GFE with Kissing? Condoms? Pimps? Price? Etc? Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...riend/54281219
    She sucks! *no pun intended*.

    I saw her awhile back in a shitty motel in Woonsocket. Bait and switch. Plenty of reports I think her name is Krista?

  5. #18994

    Christine from East Greenwich?

    I'm redacting the face pics in case she might read the board and get pissed. So I'm showing only the body without identifiable face, and her sperm-filled snatch.

    She was a total UTR, with an apartment right off Main Street in EG. These pics are 7 years old. But I'm sure that those who knew her (in the biblical sense!) will recognize exactly who I'm taking about!

    I'd like to know if she's still active? Do any of you guys who were regulars know? She was a PASSIONATE little cumslut who loved getting nasty, a totally fun, bareback lay! For a VERY fair price, 120 hh as I recall with no clock.

    I was thinking of trying to contact her and cum-pumping her again, after all these years! Any recent info from those who've been with her recently, would be much appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Christine EG.jpg‎   thumbnail-82.jpeg‎   thumbnail-83.jpeg‎   thumbnail-84.jpeg‎  

  6. #18993
    I've been inactive for a while but getting back in the game. I've seen this ad for this one on and off for some time now. Anybody seen her and can report on the menu and incall situation? GFE with Kissing? Condoms? Pimps? Price? Etc? Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...riend/54281219

  7. #18992

    Yazmin

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    And how do we know who you talking about?
    Thanks Style good point I forgot to post the link. I have seen her before just not lately. She is hot and real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/247976363656

  8. #18991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Reported twosome

    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Good report, but makes zero sense to not post a link.
    Here you go:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...e/372747092238
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 37AFC97A-EA7D-474A-9ADD-D002764AC995.jpg‎  

  9. #18990

    2 Beauty's

    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Good report, but makes zero sense to not post a link.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/544034362068

    I might be wrong but after I read his post I assumed he was referring too these two!

  10. #18989
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    Good morning, I was really in the mood for a long session and just needed something out of the ordinary, so I did one of the 2 girl sessions with a pair from stg. Easy to find them on there, pictures are of a blonde and brunette. Both very heavy. Says Providence. But out of courtesy to them I won't send a link. I usually tend to love the Asian ladies at the AMPs. That is my preference. I had a couple of masseuses who have moved on that were Caucasian, very nice, and very accommodating, but, like I said they have moved on, or I stopped. Get these waves of guilt and stop completely from time to time. Then get the urges again. I digress, in any event, these 2 were very, very unattractive, however, they fit the bill. In any event, despite the looks, and taking a bit of time to get up for things, they were very, very nice, and after a massage, started with a double BJ. Uncovered. Then BJ from one while getting rimmed for at least 10 minutes from the other. Something I just love. Both dirty talkers. They kissed. One went down on the other's kitty while I was getting rimmed. Really hot. Then covered up and doggie with one while she continued with the kitty, then switched to the other with her legs on my shoulders. Lots of dirty talk. And kept going with her while they kissed. 2. 5 for a whole hour. No shortage of time, and left on my own accord, could probably have stayed longer.

    Ok, so they were not remotely attractive, however, sometimes you just need a porn experience, and while I have had plenty of attractive women in my day. I just needed something out of the ordinary, and freaky. It was one of those days where anyone would do. And it worked. Just wanted to share the experience, as I note there seem to be less of these posts lately and people not sharing and just asking for recommendations. So I wanted to share. Thanks for reading.
    Good report, but makes zero sense to not post a link.

  11. #18988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone seeing Yazmin now I see her ads almost every day. She is hot!
    And how do we know who you talking about?

  12. #18987

    Yazmin

    Is anyone seeing Yazmin now I see her ads almost every day. She is hot!

  13. #18986

    Aquarius

    She was nice. No activity on her FB since 2020. I believe she had a bf and kid (s), so might have settled down.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I'm posting this query here, because she was on both SA as well as the various hoe ad sites. She went by Jess, and on SA she went by aquariusbaby or something similar. She was slam dunk CIP for 100 to 120, in RI, with no sign of handlers, etc. Incall was in Woonsocket as I recall. I originally got her on SA when my universal hack for that site still worked. (It does not anymore.) Pics attached.

    I know that some of you also knew her. I don't THINK she was junkie? There were no handlers around--but I'm not entirely sure of her status now, in that regard. Its been at least 4 years since I cum-pumped her, and I no longer have a working contact number for her. And because choices these days are so slim, I'd like to find her and inseminate her again. Has anyone seen her lately and have contact info? Is she still active? Does anyone know?

  14. #18985
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    So I tried to see Sophie a while ago, and things were pretty normal until I got to the hotel. First she wanted me to take a pic of the front of the hotel to prove I was there, which, I've done before with no issues except this time I had a bad feeling in my gut. Regardless, I took the photo, and then she gave me the hotel room. Tells me not to knock and to text her when I'm at her door, and I do that. And then I wait, and wait, and finally she texts me she doesn't see me in front of her door. I confirm the room number, and she says "oh no, I gave you the wrong one, I'm actually at room (same room number except 1 floor down)". At this point, I get this feeling in my gut that if I go any more forward with this, I'll be sitting in the back of a squad car, so I dip.
    Sometimes you have to go with your gut! I had a similar experience / feeling with Layla who was posting a few weeks back in Mansfield. She gave me the hotel address and I went early to scope it out. A few dark Ford SUVs on the side lot parked oddly. Got that sinking feeling and didn't follow through!

  15. #18984

    Had a Weird Experience with Always Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or know anything about Sophie in Foxboro? She started posting a few weeks ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brock...-/240362281321
    So I tried to see Sophie a while ago, and things were pretty normal until I got to the hotel. First she wanted me to take a pic of the front of the hotel to prove I was there, which, I've done before with no issues except this time I had a bad feeling in my gut. Regardless, I took the photo, and then she gave me the hotel room. Tells me not to knock and to text her when I'm at her door, and I do that. And then I wait, and wait, and finally she texts me she doesn't see me in front of her door. I confirm the room number, and she says "oh no, I gave you the wrong one, I'm actually at room (same room number except 1 floor down)". At this point, I get this feeling in my gut that if I go any more forward with this, I'll be sitting in the back of a squad car, so I dip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape