Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 404 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 454 504 904 1404 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 25049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    YMMV is definitely a possibility. I'm definitely not the sexiest man on earth and not the most well endowed so I don't think it was because she liked me. She host in her 3rd floor apartment in Lincoln. Think she advertised no bare so she can require a condom if she doesn't feel comfortable with someone but it felt like to me that she will take a load from most men.
    I love the tits! I like that she has a big clit, I could be down for some that. No cim though huh?

  2. #19003
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thanks so much for that report! This is very encouraging! I could surely live with that requirement! Could you let us know if the incall was a private residence or a motel?

    I'm still a bit leery with this one, though. I have no doubt of the veracity of your review, JSmith! But maybe she just LIKED you? Do you think this was a YMMV deal? Or, do you think that she would offer the same deal to any Tom, Dick, or KingOFours?! .
    YMMV is definitely a possibility. I'm definitely not the sexiest man on earth and not the most well endowed so I don't think it was because she liked me. She host in her 3rd floor apartment in Lincoln. Think she advertised no bare so she can require a condom if she doesn't feel comfortable with someone but it felt like to me that she will take a load from most men.

  3. #19002

    [URL]https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/560262402928[/URL]

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    She told me any time I want to cum in her that I had to make her cum first. Does multiple creampies in the hour for $$.
    Thanks so much for that report! This is very encouraging! I could surely live with that requirement! Could you let us know if the incall was a private residence or a motel?

    I'm still a bit leery with this one, though. I have no doubt of the veracity of your review, JSmith! But maybe she just LIKED you? Do you think this was a YMMV deal? Or, do you think that she would offer the same deal to any Tom, Dick, or KingOFours?! .

  4. #19001
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I've been inactive for a while but getting back in the game. I've seen this ad for this one on and off for some time now. Anybody seen her and can report on the menu and incall situation? GFE with Kissing? Condoms? Pimps? Price? Etc? Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...riend/54281219
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime  [View Original Post]
    She sucks! *no pun intended*.

    I saw her awhile back in a shitty motel in Woonsocket. Bait and switch. Plenty of reports I think her name is Krista?
    So when you say bait and switch are you saying pics are not what was advertised or was it the services were not what was advertised? And what exactly was on the menu and what did you pay? I coudn't find any Kristas that fit the desciption of that ad. The ones that came up in a search are in their 20's. The one in that sumo ad in the quote I'm interested in says 39. Pics look very different.

    Thanks.

  5. #19000
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/544034362068

    I might be wrong but after I read his post I assumed he was referring too these two!
    Yes I think you're correct, I stumbled onto that ad myself. I'm still slightly interested 🥸.

  6. #18999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    Safe location. Not a druggie and no verification.
    Thanks! Be safe out there.

  7. #18998

    Bbfscip

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Is her place safe / Discreet? Is she a druggie? Did you have to verify yourself?
    Safe location. Not a druggie and no verification.

  8. #18997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    The first time I saw her we started with BBBJ. She asked for me not to cim so I busted on her tits. After she cleaned up I went down on her. She has a huge clit which took me by surprise. Once I was adjusted to her clit I licked and sucked it till she came all over my face 3 times only took about 10 minutes. She then stated she needed a break and asked me to come up and kiss her lips. I was laying on top of her kissing and just slipped it in her bare. I pumped in missionary till I nutted in her. I came back to see her a couple of days later and she pulled a condom out. I reminded her of her creampie last visit and she reminded me that I had to make her cum first so I did and and she let me cum in her. She told me any time I want to cum in her that I had to make her cum first. Does multiple creampies in the hour for $$.
    Is her place safe / Discreet? Is she a druggie? Did you have to verify yourself?

  9. #18996

    Bbfscip

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/560262402928

    She's been discussed here, but with no useful first-hand data. She has 3 T E are reviews, and one of them says BBFSCIP. However, she does put in her ad "no bare". Can anyone here with first-hand experience add anything about that? And about her service in general, and, in particular, the incall safety?
    The first time I saw her we started with BBBJ. She asked for me not to cim so I busted on her tits. After she cleaned up I went down on her. She has a huge clit which took me by surprise. Once I was adjusted to her clit I licked and sucked it till she came all over my face 3 times only took about 10 minutes. She then stated she needed a break and asked me to come up and kiss her lips. I was laying on top of her kissing and just slipped it in her bare. I pumped in missionary till I nutted in her. I came back to see her a couple of days later and she pulled a condom out. I reminded her of her creampie last visit and she reminded me that I had to make her cum first so I did and and she let me cum in her. She told me any time I want to cum in her that I had to make her cum first. Does multiple creampies in the hour for $$.

  10. #18995
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I've been inactive for a while but getting back in the game. I've seen this ad for this one on and off for some time now. Anybody seen her and can report on the menu and incall situation? GFE with Kissing? Condoms? Pimps? Price? Etc? Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...riend/54281219
    She sucks! *no pun intended*.

    I saw her awhile back in a shitty motel in Woonsocket. Bait and switch. Plenty of reports I think her name is Krista?

  11. #18994

    Christine from East Greenwich?

    I'm redacting the face pics in case she might read the board and get pissed. So I'm showing only the body without identifiable face, and her sperm-filled snatch.

    She was a total UTR, with an apartment right off Main Street in EG. These pics are 7 years old. But I'm sure that those who knew her (in the biblical sense!) will recognize exactly who I'm taking about!

    I'd like to know if she's still active? Do any of you guys who were regulars know? She was a PASSIONATE little cumslut who loved getting nasty, a totally fun, bareback lay! For a VERY fair price, 120 hh as I recall with no clock.

    I was thinking of trying to contact her and cum-pumping her again, after all these years! Any recent info from those who've been with her recently, would be much appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Christine EG.jpg‎   thumbnail-82.jpeg‎   thumbnail-83.jpeg‎   thumbnail-84.jpeg‎  

  12. #18993
    I've been inactive for a while but getting back in the game. I've seen this ad for this one on and off for some time now. Anybody seen her and can report on the menu and incall situation? GFE with Kissing? Condoms? Pimps? Price? Etc? Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...riend/54281219

  13. #18992

    Yazmin

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    And how do we know who you talking about?
    Thanks Style good point I forgot to post the link. I have seen her before just not lately. She is hot and real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/247976363656

  14. #18991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Reported twosome

    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Good report, but makes zero sense to not post a link.
    Here you go:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...e/372747092238
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 37AFC97A-EA7D-474A-9ADD-D002764AC995.jpg‎  

  15. #18990

    2 Beauty's

    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Good report, but makes zero sense to not post a link.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/544034362068

    I might be wrong but after I read his post I assumed he was referring too these two!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape