Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 25049
-
02-25-23 20:26 #18989Senior Member

Posts: 216Good report, but makes zero sense to not post a link.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 14:38 #18988Senior Member

Posts: 4547And how do we know who you talking about?
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 14:06 #18987Senior Member

Posts: 395Yazmin
Is anyone seeing Yazmin now I see her ads almost every day. She is hot!
-
02-25-23 12:51 #18986Senior Member

Posts: 2110Aquarius
She was nice. No activity on her FB since 2020. I believe she had a bf and kid (s), so might have settled down.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 19:50 #18985Senior Member

Posts: 385Sometimes you have to go with your gut! I had a similar experience / feeling with Layla who was posting a few weeks back in Mansfield. She gave me the hotel address and I went early to scope it out. A few dark Ford SUVs on the side lot parked oddly. Got that sinking feeling and didn't follow through!
Originally Posted by RedStar819
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 15:49 #18984Senior Member

Posts: 179Had a Weird Experience with Always Sophie
So I tried to see Sophie a while ago, and things were pretty normal until I got to the hotel. First she wanted me to take a pic of the front of the hotel to prove I was there, which, I've done before with no issues except this time I had a bad feeling in my gut. Regardless, I took the photo, and then she gave me the hotel room. Tells me not to knock and to text her when I'm at her door, and I do that. And then I wait, and wait, and finally she texts me she doesn't see me in front of her door. I confirm the room number, and she says "oh no, I gave you the wrong one, I'm actually at room (same room number except 1 floor down)". At this point, I get this feeling in my gut that if I go any more forward with this, I'll be sitting in the back of a squad car, so I dip.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 13:06 #18983Senior Member

Posts: 1407Have never seen her, But I at this point will settle for a chick who can at least give a decent BBBJ cim!
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 12:19 #18982Senior Member

Posts: 3748I'm looking for this RI hoe who was a decent CIP lay a few years back.
I'm posting this query here, because she was on both SA as well as the various hoe ad sites. She went by Jess, and on SA she went by aquariusbaby or something similar. She was slam dunk CIP for 100 to 120, in RI, with no sign of handlers, etc. Incall was in Woonsocket as I recall. I originally got her on SA when my universal hack for that site still worked. (It does not anymore.) Pics attached.
I know that some of you also knew her. I don't THINK she was junkie? There were no handlers around--but I'm not entirely sure of her status now, in that regard. Its been at least 4 years since I cum-pumped her, and I no longer have a working contact number for her. And because choices these days are so slim, I'd like to find her and inseminate her again. Has anyone seen her lately and have contact info? Is she still active? Does anyone know?
Thanks in advance!
-
02-24-23 12:07 #18981Senior Member

Posts: 53Seeking
I joined Seeking.com. Little expensive but have gotten great response from UTR pretty, clean girls.
Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1
[View Original Post]
They are their photos. Met 3 already. Lot of fun. More friendly like GF. Seems they all want 400 and settle for 300.
More genuine and not as jaded as some providers.
Tried to reach Jack but mailbox full can you pm me to compare.
Lens5.
-
02-24-23 10:43 #18980Senior Member

Posts: 3748Big Tit Brit: You might want to take a pass.
I was thinking of seeing her 9 years ago, but decided against it. She had shitty and sketchy reviews in general, but that last review, from 2014, on the other board, clinched my decision not to see her. I cut and pasted that review, below.
Originally Posted by Trev6272
[View Original Post]
General Details.
Ok so I generally try not to give bad reviews BUT. STAY AWAY! She advertises as "London" but she's also knows as "Brit" on here too. I've seen Brit before and it was ok she was a little bitchy but got the job done. Now though, IT'S A RIPOFF STAY AWAY! As I texted her for her special she said come on down, which I did, and sure enough there she was with her huge tits. Anyways I put the donation down on the dresser and she excuses herself to the bathroom, all of a sudden two black guys come out of the bathroom and basically hustle me out of there while taking the donation. Luckily I was able to defend myself and in the midst of a physical altercation I was able to get my money back! NON VIPS STAY AWAY! VIPS READ ON.
The Juicy Details.
SO to basically echo what I said earlier this shit happened, I couldn't believe it I was getting hustled out of my hard earned money by two black thugs. Needless to say I brandished something metal and black, which I didn't have to use but just showed the two thugs in the middle of our fight and they kinda backed the fuck off and I took my money back. This is why when I go see a provider, I never bring a wallet or any valuables. Even my keys I usually leave at the front desk (if in a hotel, they do that as a courtesy) anyways guys just be careful. I don't know what happened with her if she got involved with wrong people or owed someone money but this isn't the brit I've seen before so just use caution and stay away. Maybe you will have a completely different outcome or visit than I did, as always YMMV but just to be safe I'm letting you guys know what happened. Stay safe!
-
02-24-23 09:51 #18979Senior Member

Posts: 191Brit
If the pics she sent me are really her, she's real. Search Big Tit Brit. She's been reviewed here many years ago. Not worth the 1. 75 in my opinion.
Originally Posted by WillApple
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 08:14 #18978Senior Member

Posts: 385Always Sophie
Has anyone seen or know anything about Sophie in Foxboro? She started posting a few weeks ago.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brock...-/240362281321
-
02-23-23 16:53 #18977Senior Member

Posts: 196Texted her. She said she'd be ready in hh. I asked for her menu. Ghosted.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 15:31 #18976Senior Member

Posts: 239Not quite, that pic is highly edited with a snap chat filter. Her eyes aren't as big, face isn't as symmetrical, and her complexion and skin isn't as smooth. She's still worth it though.
Originally Posted by Trev6272
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 15:15 #18975Regular Member

Posts: 7Is she real
I messaged her and she asked for a picture of myself. I passed.
Originally Posted by Trev6272
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





