Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 5794
-
02-11-23 18:33 #4519Senior Member

Posts: 124Sonara
Well it seems I have dodged a bullet last week with Sonara. She had shot to the top of my TDL based on her pics, menu, and reviews on PD. But because it all seemed a little TGTBT, I did a little digging and found some terrible reviews. In fact, everything said was bad outside of PD, which was glowing.
For the record, I've seen 4 girls from PD and all have been great. Maybe I'm just not as experienced as the rest of you, but so far PD seems legit. I also do a ton of research beforehand specifically to avoid situations like this, so idk.
-
02-11-23 17:39 #4518Senior Member

Posts: 58Seems truer
Seems much truer than the recent post boasting about her. There's plenty of negative reviews of her that date back to 2020; seemed hard to believe she was that magical. Glad I decided to opt out. PD is so pathetic; anyone whose seen any girl from PD would know most of those reviews are half-cocked; and is pretty obviously BS.
Originally Posted by SteelyDaddy699
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 16:12 #4517Senior Member

Posts: 187Easily Mid-30's, but.
She is no spring chicken. At least mid-30's, but these debates are so irrelevant. Someone answer why her age matters if she's still got a great body? Her pussy is still tight too. I didn't last as long with her due to her vice grip.
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
Last edited by CaptCaveman99; 02-11-23 at 16:12. Reason: spelling correction
-
02-10-23 17:27 #4516Senior Member

Posts: 30Sonara
Met with her last week. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sonara . She was an hour late for what was supposed to be a 2 hour meeting. When she got to my room we renegotiated for an hour. She said fine and I venmoed her the donation. I have the receipt. Service was not good and her hygiene was horrible. I was happy when she left after a half hour. Next morning I wake up to texts from her saying I owe her for the extra hour and if I don't pay her she's telling her friend the PD moderator and will have me blacklisted. Straight blackmail. I contacted PD and of course no response. I left a negative review that of course got removed by PD. At this point the only reason I use PD is because I don't live in SoCal and I have no HX reviews. Bottom line I would not go near this woman. Her service was terrible and she's nowhere near attractive, not to mention really bad hygiene. Do with this review what you will, but there are far better options who will not blackmail you and provide better service.
-
02-08-23 23:08 #4515Senior Member

Posts: 139Natalie2022
According to her ad her prices just shot up to 400 hr. HH rate is still 200 though.
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 19:08 #4514Regular Member

Posts: 18OK. It's one girl. Pics look accurate to me.
Originally Posted by DogBoy14
[View Original Post]
I give her 5 stars. Thanks OCpyro.
-
02-08-23 17:26 #4513Regular Member

Posts: 18Did you go to HB or Irvine? Two locations suggests more than one girl.
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 06:08 #4512Senior Member

Posts: 65Kiti
Just because she doesn't post on hx doesn't mean she's not "hookering". LOL she's not going to quit anytime soon. That's all she knows. I doubt she'll ever do a 9-5 job. Yeah she's going to delete her hx account and make a new one like she always does. Dangerous pimp LOL. Of course she's a good girl. Good girls hook. LOL. Idk about damaged.
Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 21:45 #4511Senior Member

Posts: 195You've seen her? Does she look like the pictures or does she look older? And also does she have a ton of rules, or does she just not put in much effort? Skinny is one of the types I enjoy. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Sweep
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 21:42 #4510Senior Member

Posts: 195That depends on how you define pimp LOL. She doesn't have a pimp that takes her money and beats her up. She has a supplier that would take some action in exchange.
Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 21:23 #4509Senior Member

Posts: 67This rings truer to me than DogTown's original report. Mileage may vary ofc but dead fish and total waste of time in my experience.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 23:25 #4508Senior Member

Posts: 450I meant she looks slightly older in person. Not bad though.
Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 22:21 #4507Senior Member

Posts: 2085She's a thin 40 year old.
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 22:09 #4506Senior Member

Posts: 860For megan models I was never told +400. I gave Jenna 100 and she was cool with itl. Also saw her as Jessi on Hx.
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 21:27 #4505Senior Member

Posts: 142I don't come up with anything. This is accurate information I get from someone. She's done with hookering indefinitely. It took her a year to finally get burnt out. She hasn't posted on Hx since end of Jan. And she's going to delete her accounts on Hx supposedly but who knows if she follows through with that. Hopefully her dangerous pimp she's living with and smoking meth doesn't hurt her. She's a good girl just damaged badly.
Originally Posted by Lazy671
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





