The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 387 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 5799
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4509
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Sonara is an extremely hardened professional. Soulless with beautiful dead eyes. Daddy is nearby.
    This rings truer to me than DogTown's original report. Mileage may vary ofc but dead fish and total waste of time in my experience.

  2. #4508
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez  [View Original Post]
    She looks great to me!
    I meant she looks slightly older in person. Not bad though.

  3. #4507
    Quote Originally Posted by RawrHard  [View Original Post]
    DogTown997 says she looks 18 but some other reviews say she's 30 pushing 40. Is she really as skinny as her pics or are those old pics?
    She's a thin 40 year old.

  4. #4506
    Quote Originally Posted by RawrHard  [View Original Post]
    She only wants to meet if she likes you, which may change depending on which side of the bed she woke up on. Are you saying Jenna didn't upsell you? Wasn't there another review in the LA thread saying MM wanted +400?
    For megan models I was never told +400. I gave Jenna 100 and she was cool with itl. Also saw her as Jessi on Hx.

  5. #4505
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy671  [View Original Post]
    She's still active. She doesn't have a pimp. Not sure how people come up with that idea.
    I don't come up with anything. This is accurate information I get from someone. She's done with hookering indefinitely. It took her a year to finally get burnt out. She hasn't posted on Hx since end of Jan. And she's going to delete her accounts on Hx supposedly but who knows if she follows through with that. Hopefully her dangerous pimp she's living with and smoking meth doesn't hurt her. She's a good girl just damaged badly.

  6. #4504
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    She's not active, she doesn't respond to texts and if she does she doesn't want to meet.
    She only wants to meet if she likes you, which may change depending on which side of the bed she woke up on. Are you saying Jenna didn't upsell you? Wasn't there another review in the LA thread saying MM wanted +400?

  7. #4503
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Sonara is an extremely hardened professional. Soulless with beautiful dead eyes. Daddy is nearby.
    DogTown997 says she looks 18 but some other reviews say she's 30 pushing 40. Is she really as skinny as her pics or are those old pics?

  8. #4502

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Natalie2022

    Looks slightly older in pics. Nice body, a little on the skinny side. Good service, willing to please. Easy BBFS, CIP. 200/ hhr 300/ hr.
    She looks great to me!

  9. #4501

    Natalie2022

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Natalie2022

    Looks slightly older in pics. Nice body, a little on the skinny side. Good service, willing to please. Easy BBFS, CIP. 200/ hhr 300/ hr.

  10. #4500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy671  [View Original Post]
    She's still active. She doesn't have a pimp. Not sure how people come up with that idea.
    She's not active, she doesn't respond to texts and if she does she doesn't want to meet. I agree she's with her pimp on a meth binge. Luckily for us BBFS guys Jenna is back (megan models), she's another 19 year old meth head that's way more hotter. I got my appointment to see her. I wish they were closer to Irvine, I hate driving all the way to Koreatown in LA but fuck it.

  11. #4499

    Kiti

    Quote Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress  [View Original Post]
    I heard She quit being an escort! Only coming back once in a while. Her pimp is funding her Meth habits. She's out living in the Inland Empire Or Orange County.
    She's still active. She doesn't have a pimp. Not sure how people come up with that idea.

  12. #4498

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress  [View Original Post]
    I heard She quit being an escort! Only coming back once in a while. Her pimp is funding her Meth habits. She's out living in the Inland Empire Or Orange County.
    I didn't know this. I text her number a few times. I thought she got mad at me or something she didn't respond after I was trying to set something up and I couldn't give her a ride from where she was close to San Diego to LA area. It make sense now. Looks like I will have to find a new regular.

  13. #4497
    Quote Originally Posted by DogTown997  [View Original Post]
    Here's a couple of cream pie queens for you I know most of you guys seem to like the old hags (not sure how you do it) thank me later because these are nice young ones. Enjoy but 'll save the primo ones for myself.

    This one I've been pumping loads in since Christmas & is cute as hell white girl petite asf 22 looks 18 super flat chested, lfk but it's non stop, no upcharge 250 Hh moves around from OC to IE,if you go for the full hr 400 round one is a fuck fest cip finish then a 30 min pretty good oily massage great hands, then she'll join you in shower to clean you up .Round 2 lay back lift your leg & she'll put her finger in your ass & give you a prostate massage while you blow load in her mouth.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...lsinore/Sonara

    This Newb but had previous handle is a cute ish Latina petite small boobs, full dfk 80 qq 50 upcharge that's right all in 130.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BeautyyBunnyy69
    Sonara is an extremely hardened professional. Soulless with beautiful dead eyes. Daddy is nearby.

  14. #4496
    Quote Originally Posted by Saappzz  [View Original Post]
    Bruh I can't get a hold of her LOL, I tried her snap, insta (she's active there), and phone number. Nada. Someone DM me if there is another way to get her to respond lmao.
    I heard She quit being an escort! Only coming back once in a while. Her pimp is funding her Meth habits. She's out living in the Inland Empire Or Orange County.

  15. #4495

    Dora

    I should see Dora but I'll probably wait until Mayumi is solo because of the low low pricing. It won't be long before Dora leaves town and the next friend shows up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape