Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 387 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 5792
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4502

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Natalie2022

    Looks slightly older in pics. Nice body, a little on the skinny side. Good service, willing to please. Easy BBFS, CIP. 200/ hhr 300/ hr.
    She looks great to me!

  2. #4501

    Natalie2022

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Natalie2022

    Looks slightly older in pics. Nice body, a little on the skinny side. Good service, willing to please. Easy BBFS, CIP. 200/ hhr 300/ hr.

  3. #4500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy671  [View Original Post]
    She's still active. She doesn't have a pimp. Not sure how people come up with that idea.
    She's not active, she doesn't respond to texts and if she does she doesn't want to meet. I agree she's with her pimp on a meth binge. Luckily for us BBFS guys Jenna is back (megan models), she's another 19 year old meth head that's way more hotter. I got my appointment to see her. I wish they were closer to Irvine, I hate driving all the way to Koreatown in LA but fuck it.

  4. #4499

    Kiti

    Quote Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress  [View Original Post]
    I heard She quit being an escort! Only coming back once in a while. Her pimp is funding her Meth habits. She's out living in the Inland Empire Or Orange County.
    She's still active. She doesn't have a pimp. Not sure how people come up with that idea.

  5. #4498

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress  [View Original Post]
    I heard She quit being an escort! Only coming back once in a while. Her pimp is funding her Meth habits. She's out living in the Inland Empire Or Orange County.
    I didn't know this. I text her number a few times. I thought she got mad at me or something she didn't respond after I was trying to set something up and I couldn't give her a ride from where she was close to San Diego to LA area. It make sense now. Looks like I will have to find a new regular.

  6. #4497
    Quote Originally Posted by DogTown997  [View Original Post]
    Here's a couple of cream pie queens for you I know most of you guys seem to like the old hags (not sure how you do it) thank me later because these are nice young ones. Enjoy but 'll save the primo ones for myself.

    This one I've been pumping loads in since Christmas & is cute as hell white girl petite asf 22 looks 18 super flat chested, lfk but it's non stop, no upcharge 250 Hh moves around from OC to IE,if you go for the full hr 400 round one is a fuck fest cip finish then a 30 min pretty good oily massage great hands, then she'll join you in shower to clean you up .Round 2 lay back lift your leg & she'll put her finger in your ass & give you a prostate massage while you blow load in her mouth.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...lsinore/Sonara

    This Newb but had previous handle is a cute ish Latina petite small boobs, full dfk 80 qq 50 upcharge that's right all in 130.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BeautyyBunnyy69
    Sonara is an extremely hardened professional. Soulless with beautiful dead eyes. Daddy is nearby.

  7. #4496
    Quote Originally Posted by Saappzz  [View Original Post]
    Bruh I can't get a hold of her LOL, I tried her snap, insta (she's active there), and phone number. Nada. Someone DM me if there is another way to get her to respond lmao.
    I heard She quit being an escort! Only coming back once in a while. Her pimp is funding her Meth habits. She's out living in the Inland Empire Or Orange County.

  8. #4495

    Dora

    I should see Dora but I'll probably wait until Mayumi is solo because of the low low pricing. It won't be long before Dora leaves town and the next friend shows up.

  9. #4494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 467

    Back in apartment. Good to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    Paid another visit to Mayumi's friend Dora. Neighbor across the door definitely has a camera but it looks like it's pointing down, .....
    Thanks for the report, I like seeing the girls that she brings in, good service, good value. Even if they are mature & Dora has a bit of stomach damage due to childbirth. .

    I guess if they are back at the apartment, I'll return. For what it's worth, I am overly careful & park at the shopping mall in the health club parking lot & walk over. Someone is ALWAYS leaving & if you time your paces, I've not had a problem just walking in. Then I head left & circle around so I'm not seen going immediately up the stairs to her place.

    Good tip about the hoodie / mask / glasses.

    Her spot at the motel on Technology in Irvine was ok, but not as nice as the apartment setting.

  10. #4493
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    Paid another visit to Mayumi's friend Dora. Neighbor across the door definitely has a camera but it looks like it's pointing down, rather than across (still might pick up one's face) Maybe they had a package thief, maybe gathering evidence. Who knows? I went knowing about the camera so I brought a hoodie with some shades and a face mask to better conceal my identity. Dora provided excellent service once again. Plenty of dfk, great BBBJ and I fucked her face as well. She took every inch in her mouth and I got in there real deep, no gagging as I plowed her tonsils. Had fun flipping her tiny body into all the positions I wanted then finally dropping a nice load while I was fucking her in Asian cowgirl. I will continue to repeat till I get tired of her but since the service is so good, that could be a while, unless they have a falling out like Mayumi had with Lina. Curious as to why they moved to a hotel temporarily as another poster reported, but they are back in the apartments again.
    The parking lot is right in front of the managers office and you have walk past them to get to the gate. I'm pretty sure that was his concern, mine too. You know they had to see you. I went and I just thought better I not return. I don't like that kind of set up. Just like a strange hotel you visit and you have to walk in the front door. They see you too. Spidy sense tells me no no no?!

  11. #4492

    Mayumi / Dora

    Paid another visit to Mayumi's friend Dora. Neighbor across the door definitely has a camera but it looks like it's pointing down, rather than across (still might pick up one's face) Maybe they had a package thief, maybe gathering evidence. Who knows? I went knowing about the camera so I brought a hoodie with some shades and a face mask to better conceal my identity. Dora provided excellent service once again. Plenty of dfk, great BBBJ and I fucked her face as well. She took every inch in her mouth and I got in there real deep, no gagging as I plowed her tonsils. Had fun flipping her tiny body into all the positions I wanted then finally dropping a nice load while I was fucking her in Asian cowgirl. I will continue to repeat till I get tired of her but since the service is so good, that could be a while, unless they have a falling out like Mayumi had with Lina. Curious as to why they moved to a hotel temporarily as another poster reported, but they are back in the apartments again.

  12. #4491

    You need a new link

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon7  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...sa/OcNuruQueen

    Her VIP session is BBFS? Creampie? Looking into seeing her.
    The current one goes to a general search page.

  13. #4490

    Intel please

    Does anyone know if.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...sa/OcNuruQueen

    Her VIP session is BBFS? Creampie? Looking into seeing her.

  14. #4489
    Quote Originally Posted by DogTown997  [View Original Post]
    Here's a couple of cream pie queens for you I know most of you guys seem to like the old hags (not sure how you do it) thank me later because these are nice young ones. Enjoy but 'll save the primo ones for myself.

    This one I've been pumping loads in since Christmas & is cute as hell white girl petite asf 22 looks 18 super flat chested, lfk but it's non stop, no upcharge 250 Hh moves around from OC to IE,if you go for the full hr 400 round one is a fuck fest cip finish then a 30 min pretty good oily massage great hands, then she'll join you in shower to clean you up .Round 2 lay back lift your leg & she'll put her finger in your ass & give you a prostate massage while you blow load in her mouth.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...lsinore/Sonara

    This one actually travels frequently through the country. She has been on my radar for some time. My schedule will remain crazy for the next month or so, but I may reach out to her and try and set up a time. I would gladly fly to where she is to fill her up with a huge load of cum.

  15. #4488

    Remember from HX?

    Wow. She was easy BBFS back in the day on HX.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-545570020d59

    Anyone remember her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape