Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 5796
-
02-06-23 22:09 #4506Senior Member

Posts: 860For megan models I was never told +400. I gave Jenna 100 and she was cool with itl. Also saw her as Jessi on Hx.
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 21:27 #4505Senior Member

Posts: 142I don't come up with anything. This is accurate information I get from someone. She's done with hookering indefinitely. It took her a year to finally get burnt out. She hasn't posted on Hx since end of Jan. And she's going to delete her accounts on Hx supposedly but who knows if she follows through with that. Hopefully her dangerous pimp she's living with and smoking meth doesn't hurt her. She's a good girl just damaged badly.
Originally Posted by Lazy671
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 20:49 #4504Senior Member

Posts: 195She only wants to meet if she likes you, which may change depending on which side of the bed she woke up on. Are you saying Jenna didn't upsell you? Wasn't there another review in the LA thread saying MM wanted +400?
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 20:42 #4503Senior Member

Posts: 195DogTown997 says she looks 18 but some other reviews say she's 30 pushing 40. Is she really as skinny as her pics or are those old pics?
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 20:32 #4502Senior Member

Posts: 267Nice
She looks great to me!
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 15:27 #4501Senior Member

Posts: 450Natalie2022
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Natalie2022
Looks slightly older in pics. Nice body, a little on the skinny side. Good service, willing to please. Easy BBFS, CIP. 200/ hhr 300/ hr.
-
02-06-23 02:12 #4500Senior Member

Posts: 860She's not active, she doesn't respond to texts and if she does she doesn't want to meet. I agree she's with her pimp on a meth binge. Luckily for us BBFS guys Jenna is back (megan models), she's another 19 year old meth head that's way more hotter. I got my appointment to see her. I wish they were closer to Irvine, I hate driving all the way to Koreatown in LA but fuck it.
Originally Posted by Lazy671
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 23:08 #4499Senior Member

Posts: 65Kiti
She's still active. She doesn't have a pimp. Not sure how people come up with that idea.
Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 20:32 #4498Senior Member

Posts: 65Bummer
I didn't know this. I text her number a few times. I thought she got mad at me or something she didn't respond after I was trying to set something up and I couldn't give her a ride from where she was close to San Diego to LA area. It make sense now. Looks like I will have to find a new regular.
Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 18:09 #4497Senior Member

Posts: 2085Sonara is an extremely hardened professional. Soulless with beautiful dead eyes. Daddy is nearby.
Originally Posted by DogTown997
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 16:35 #4496Senior Member

Posts: 142I heard She quit being an escort! Only coming back once in a while. Her pimp is funding her Meth habits. She's out living in the Inland Empire Or Orange County.
Originally Posted by Saappzz
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 18:37 #4495Senior Member

Posts: 2085Dora
I should see Dora but I'll probably wait until Mayumi is solo because of the low low pricing. It won't be long before Dora leaves town and the next friend shows up.
-
02-02-23 16:30 #4494Senior Member

Posts: 468Back in apartment. Good to hear
Thanks for the report, I like seeing the girls that she brings in, good service, good value. Even if they are mature & Dora has a bit of stomach damage due to childbirth. .
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
I guess if they are back at the apartment, I'll return. For what it's worth, I am overly careful & park at the shopping mall in the health club parking lot & walk over. Someone is ALWAYS leaving & if you time your paces, I've not had a problem just walking in. Then I head left & circle around so I'm not seen going immediately up the stairs to her place.
Good tip about the hoodie / mask / glasses.
Her spot at the motel on Technology in Irvine was ok, but not as nice as the apartment setting.
-
02-01-23 22:39 #4493Senior Member

Posts: 1657The parking lot is right in front of the managers office and you have walk past them to get to the gate. I'm pretty sure that was his concern, mine too. You know they had to see you. I went and I just thought better I not return. I don't like that kind of set up. Just like a strange hotel you visit and you have to walk in the front door. They see you too. Spidy sense tells me no no no?!
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 22:07 #4492Senior Member

Posts: 311Mayumi / Dora
Paid another visit to Mayumi's friend Dora. Neighbor across the door definitely has a camera but it looks like it's pointing down, rather than across (still might pick up one's face) Maybe they had a package thief, maybe gathering evidence. Who knows? I went knowing about the camera so I brought a hoodie with some shades and a face mask to better conceal my identity. Dora provided excellent service once again. Plenty of dfk, great BBBJ and I fucked her face as well. She took every inch in her mouth and I got in there real deep, no gagging as I plowed her tonsils. Had fun flipping her tiny body into all the positions I wanted then finally dropping a nice load while I was fucking her in Asian cowgirl. I will continue to repeat till I get tired of her but since the service is so good, that could be a while, unless they have a falling out like Mayumi had with Lina. Curious as to why they moved to a hotel temporarily as another poster reported, but they are back in the apartments again.









Reply With Quote





