Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 8267
-
02-18-23 19:04 #4727Senior Member

Posts: 451Sweet!
Thanks for the replies guys.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
I'll do more research.
The famous ones I hear are monse, Anya, Luna and Morgan.
Visa, lola at sugars
Rio at kittens etc etc
-
02-18-23 18:44 #4726Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Anything goes
Sometimes VIP sometimes not. Just remember, all these girls are hustlers. Like mentioned by others, take notes on names that are mentioned l, but, like all activities in this hobby, YMMV. I can confirm that almost all my extras happen when the sun is still out. Night shift in general is low mileage.
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 20:17 #4725Senior Member

Posts: 35It varies.
Do a little homework (here or on other sites) about which ladies are game for fun in either the LDA or the VIP rooms. It's been my experience that more dancers are amenable to extras in the LDA at Pandora's than at Kitten's, but the LDA at Kitten's has way more privacy, IMHO. Day shift is best.
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 19:17 #4724Senior Member

Posts: 451VIP Rooms
Quick question fellas. Is all the fucking and sucking happening only in the VIP rooms or some dark private corner? I know every girl charges diff offers what not. I had a buddy tell me he paid for VIP and the girl just sat on his covered dick, not letting him hit it because they had cameras in there. Overpayed lap dance LOL. I assume you go with the fo sure ladies mentioned here. It's why I don't frequent the clubs too much!
-
02-17-23 15:18 #4723Senior Member

Posts: 282Samba
Does anyone know how to reach Samba?
-
02-14-23 21:20 #4722Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Oddly specific
No she cleaned me up with wipes as usual. It was tight enough to get the job done.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 19:38 #4721Senior Member

Posts: 653Did she suck your bare cock off after? Was it tight?
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 18:48 #4720Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269LOL sorry if unclear.
It was a good eruption. Great, even. I wasn't sure because it was dark and I didn't look too closely but she re-lubricated and hopped on facing away and the positioning seemed more conducive to Greek. LOL.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 17:54 #4719Senior Member

Posts: 1098Good eruption or bad (shitty) eruption? & what do u mean you don't know?
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 17:50 #4718Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Sunday at Pandora's
I was there this last Super Bowl Sunday and Monse was there. I texted her before open to make sure she had time for me, and sure enough we had a great time in the VIP. I'm not 100% but I think there was a nice eruption in Greece. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
Afterwards, I decided to introduce myself to Anya. She's a beautiful, hard bodied woman. Enough time had passed that I was like fuck it let's go. Handy to completion, it was pretty good! I never got a handy at the club before. It was a good day at Pandora's.
-
02-12-23 16:24 #4717Senior Member

Posts: 124Please report back on this one.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 02:15 #4716Senior Member

Posts: 159Newbie hottie Alise
Met a new hottie Alise at Kits on Friday. Limited lunchtime so only quick LDA. Anyone else give her a spin? Plan encore for extras next rendezvous.
-
02-12-23 02:12 #4715Senior Member

Posts: 159Both are solid rides.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 17:32 #4714Senior Member

Posts: 1018No Monse? What has the world come to?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 15:41 #4713I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Last 2 visits
Last 2 visits no Monse there.
One time I go with Anya. Other time Morgan. Both good time.
They like my Wang.











Reply With Quote



