Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 8256
-
02-12-23 02:15 #4716Senior Member

Posts: 159Newbie hottie Alise
Met a new hottie Alise at Kits on Friday. Limited lunchtime so only quick LDA. Anyone else give her a spin? Plan encore for extras next rendezvous.
-
02-12-23 02:12 #4715Senior Member

Posts: 159Both are solid rides.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 17:32 #4714Senior Member

Posts: 1017No Monse? What has the world come to?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 15:41 #4713I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Last 2 visits
Last 2 visits no Monse there.
One time I go with Anya. Other time Morgan. Both good time.
They like my Wang.
-
02-10-23 01:25 #4712Senior Member

Posts: 111I got ya. Makes sense to not hear many reports about it then.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 17:22 #4711Senior Member

Posts: 440I agree, only been to Pandora's and Kittens lately and it wasn't close which has more attractive dancers. Ricks over the other two.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
Kittens has very aggressive dancers. They want you in the back room for $$.
-
02-09-23 16:47 #4710Senior Member

Posts: 198It's a good spot for low mileage but exceptionally attractive dancers.
Originally Posted by Rentz2
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 04:26 #4709Senior Member

Posts: 111Is Dream Girls at Rick's worth visiting? Never see anyone talk about them. I usually stop in at pandoras and have been to deja vu before as well. I was curious what people thoughts or if I should just take the lake of talk of there as a reason not to go.
-
02-08-23 11:15 #4708Senior Member

Posts: 99Morgan pops up when she wants usually at night. You may have to get lucky. She's a fun extras girl and very sweet. Not GPS like a lot of night girls.
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 16:20 #4707Senior Member

Posts: 72Skinny?
A would describe Anya as petite. Skinny possibly? Probably not rail thin though. Check her out.
Originally Posted by SeattleStiff
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 13:53 #4706Senior Member

Posts: 168New girl at Kittens and Pandora
Anyone have any intel on the new girl at Kittens / Pandora's? From her insta story looks like she goes by Jaylee at the club (kittens, at least).
-
02-06-23 21:48 #4705Senior Member

Posts: 72Morgan
I usually go with my favorite girl every time. I'm kinda loyal. But I'm curious about Morgan? What's she like? Anyone know her schedule?
-
02-06-23 21:44 #4704Senior Member

Posts: 72Morgan?
How is Morgan? Anyone know her schedule? Or is it just random luck to see her? Wonder if she good.
Originally Posted by GoldenDrago
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 17:18 #4703Senior Member

Posts: 379Nina
Good Intel, I'll have to go check her out. Do you happen to know her schedule? Fridays are tough for me.
Originally Posted by Acura8888
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 17:13 #4702Senior Member

Posts: 379She mentioned she was going back home in February, should be back in a few weeks.
Originally Posted by MeanMrMustard
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




