Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 8245
-
02-14-23 17:54 #4705Senior Member

Posts: 1098Good eruption or bad (shitty) eruption? & what do u mean you don't know?
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 17:50 #4704Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Sunday at Pandora's
I was there this last Super Bowl Sunday and Monse was there. I texted her before open to make sure she had time for me, and sure enough we had a great time in the VIP. I'm not 100% but I think there was a nice eruption in Greece. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
Afterwards, I decided to introduce myself to Anya. She's a beautiful, hard bodied woman. Enough time had passed that I was like fuck it let's go. Handy to completion, it was pretty good! I never got a handy at the club before. It was a good day at Pandora's.
-
02-12-23 16:24 #4703Senior Member

Posts: 124Please report back on this one.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 02:15 #4702Senior Member

Posts: 159Newbie hottie Alise
Met a new hottie Alise at Kits on Friday. Limited lunchtime so only quick LDA. Anyone else give her a spin? Plan encore for extras next rendezvous.
-
02-12-23 02:12 #4701Senior Member

Posts: 159Both are solid rides.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 17:32 #4700Senior Member

Posts: 1018No Monse? What has the world come to?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 15:41 #4699I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Last 2 visits
Last 2 visits no Monse there.
One time I go with Anya. Other time Morgan. Both good time.
They like my Wang.
-
02-10-23 01:25 #4698Senior Member

Posts: 111I got ya. Makes sense to not hear many reports about it then.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 17:22 #4697Senior Member

Posts: 440I agree, only been to Pandora's and Kittens lately and it wasn't close which has more attractive dancers. Ricks over the other two.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
Kittens has very aggressive dancers. They want you in the back room for $$.
-
02-09-23 16:47 #4696Senior Member

Posts: 198It's a good spot for low mileage but exceptionally attractive dancers.
Originally Posted by Rentz2
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 04:26 #4695Senior Member

Posts: 111Is Dream Girls at Rick's worth visiting? Never see anyone talk about them. I usually stop in at pandoras and have been to deja vu before as well. I was curious what people thoughts or if I should just take the lake of talk of there as a reason not to go.
-
02-08-23 11:15 #4694Senior Member

Posts: 99Morgan pops up when she wants usually at night. You may have to get lucky. She's a fun extras girl and very sweet. Not GPS like a lot of night girls.
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 16:20 #4693Senior Member

Posts: 72Skinny?
A would describe Anya as petite. Skinny possibly? Probably not rail thin though. Check her out.
Originally Posted by SeattleStiff
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 13:53 #4692Senior Member

Posts: 168New girl at Kittens and Pandora
Anyone have any intel on the new girl at Kittens / Pandora's? From her insta story looks like she goes by Jaylee at the club (kittens, at least).
-
02-06-23 21:48 #4691Senior Member

Posts: 72Morgan
I usually go with my favorite girl every time. I'm kinda loyal. But I'm curious about Morgan? What's she like? Anyone know her schedule?











Reply With Quote




