Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 387 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 5802
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4527
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    Well Dora is gone and the next girl up is Apple. She starts Friday so I'm hoping to pump her full of cum soon. She is pretty, but like many of these Asian milfs, she has a bit of a messed up grill. At least her teeth are white though. If I can move some things around I'll definitely creampie her on Friday. If not then probably next week. So far none of Mayumi's friends have let me down, including Mayumi herself who I will repeat with after I inseminate Apple.
    If Apple is really 30, then you can get a grandma-grandaughter session starting on Friday.

  2. #4526

    Mayumi new friend Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I should see Dora but I'll probably wait until Mayumi is solo because of the low low pricing. It won't be long before Dora leaves town and the next friend shows up.
    Well Dora is gone and the next girl up is Apple. She starts Friday so I'm hoping to pump her full of cum soon. She is pretty, but like many of these Asian milfs, she has a bit of a messed up grill. At least her teeth are white though. If I can move some things around I'll definitely creampie her on Friday. If not then probably next week. So far none of Mayumi's friends have let me down, including Mayumi herself who I will repeat with after I inseminate Apple.

  3. #4525

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Natalie2022

    Looks slightly older in pics. Nice body, a little on the skinny side. Good service, willing to please. Easy BBFS, CIP. 200/ hhr 300/ hr.
    Saw her last week. She's older than 29 for sure, but she looks good. I wouldn't say she's "on the skinny side" at all. She looks great. Toned with very smooth skin. Nice tits and nice clean tasty kitty!

  4. #4524

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuyF599  [View Original Post]
    Well it seems I have dodged a bullet last week with Sonara. She had shot to the top of my TDL based on her pics, menu, and reviews on PD. But because it all seemed a little TGTBT, I did a little digging and found some terrible reviews. In fact, everything said was bad outside of PD, which was glowing.

    For the record, I've seen 4 girls from PD and all have been great. Maybe I'm just not as experienced as the rest of you, but so far PD seems legit. I also do a ton of research beforehand specifically to avoid situations like this, so idk.
    There are without a doubt legit girls; but the reviews are always to be taken with a grain of salt. Also; the amount of GPS at PD is ridiculous. If I have to see another ad for 500 NOTHING on the table except the act itself; I'll hang myself.

  5. #4523
    Quote Originally Posted by Newph212  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got the contact info dm me.
    Same here please.

  6. #4522
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelyDaddy699  [View Original Post]
    Met with her last week. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sonara . She was an hour late for what was supposed to be a 2 hour meeting. When she got to my room we renegotiated for an hour. She said fine and I venmoed her the donation. I have the receipt. Service was not good and her hygiene was horrible. I was happy when she left after a half hour. Next morning I wake up to texts from her saying I owe her for the extra hour and if I don't pay her she's telling her friend the PD moderator and will have me blacklisted. Straight blackmail. I contacted PD and of course no response. I left a negative review that of course got removed by PD. At this point the only reason I use PD is because I don't live in SoCal and I have no HX reviews. Bottom line I would not go near this woman. Her service was terrible and she's nowhere near attractive, not to mention really bad hygiene. Do with this review what you will, but there are far better options who will not blackmail you and provide better service.
    Never pay before seeing a girl!

  7. #4521

    Contact?

    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Natalie2022

    Looks slightly older in pics. Nice body, a little on the skinny side. Good service, willing to please. Easy BBFS, CIP. 200/ hhr 300/ hr.
    Anyone got the contact info dm me.

  8. #4520

    All included?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiendinpj  [View Original Post]
    According to her ad her prices just shot up to 400 hr. HH rate is still 200 though.
    BBFS is included with it or there's an up charge?

  9. #4519

    Sonara

    Well it seems I have dodged a bullet last week with Sonara. She had shot to the top of my TDL based on her pics, menu, and reviews on PD. But because it all seemed a little TGTBT, I did a little digging and found some terrible reviews. In fact, everything said was bad outside of PD, which was glowing.

    For the record, I've seen 4 girls from PD and all have been great. Maybe I'm just not as experienced as the rest of you, but so far PD seems legit. I also do a ton of research beforehand specifically to avoid situations like this, so idk.

  10. #4518

    Seems truer

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelyDaddy699  [View Original Post]
    Met with her last week. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sonara . She was an hour late for what was supposed to be a 2 hour meeting. When she got to my room we renegotiated for an hour. She said fine and I venmoed her the donation. I have the receipt. Service was not good and her hygiene was horrible. I was happy when she left after a half hour. Next morning I wake up to texts from her saying I owe her for the extra hour and if I don't pay her she's telling her friend the PD moderator and will have me blacklisted. Straight blackmail. I contacted PD and of course no response. I left a negative review that of course got removed by PD. At this point the only reason I use PD is because I don't live in SoCal and I have no HX reviews. Bottom line I would not go near this woman. Her service was terrible and she's nowhere near attractive, not to mention really bad hygiene. Do with this review what you will, but there are far better options who will not blackmail you and provide better service.
    Seems much truer than the recent post boasting about her. There's plenty of negative reviews of her that date back to 2020; seemed hard to believe she was that magical. Glad I decided to opt out. PD is so pathetic; anyone whose seen any girl from PD would know most of those reviews are half-cocked; and is pretty obviously BS.

  11. #4517

    Easily Mid-30's, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawrHard  [View Original Post]
    DogTown997 says she looks 18 but some other reviews say she's 30 pushing 40. Is she really as skinny as her pics or are those old pics?
    She is no spring chicken. At least mid-30's, but these debates are so irrelevant. Someone answer why her age matters if she's still got a great body? Her pussy is still tight too. I didn't last as long with her due to her vice grip.
    Last edited by CaptCaveman99; 02-11-23 at 16:12. Reason: spelling correction

  12. #4516

    Sonara

    Met with her last week. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sonara . She was an hour late for what was supposed to be a 2 hour meeting. When she got to my room we renegotiated for an hour. She said fine and I venmoed her the donation. I have the receipt. Service was not good and her hygiene was horrible. I was happy when she left after a half hour. Next morning I wake up to texts from her saying I owe her for the extra hour and if I don't pay her she's telling her friend the PD moderator and will have me blacklisted. Straight blackmail. I contacted PD and of course no response. I left a negative review that of course got removed by PD. At this point the only reason I use PD is because I don't live in SoCal and I have no HX reviews. Bottom line I would not go near this woman. Her service was terrible and she's nowhere near attractive, not to mention really bad hygiene. Do with this review what you will, but there are far better options who will not blackmail you and provide better service.

  13. #4515

    Natalie2022

    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Natalie2022

    Looks slightly older in pics. Nice body, a little on the skinny side. Good service, willing to please. Easy BBFS, CIP. 200/ hhr 300/ hr.
    According to her ad her prices just shot up to 400 hr. HH rate is still 200 though.

  14. #4514
    Quote Originally Posted by DogBoy14  [View Original Post]
    Did you go to HB or Irvine? Two locations suggests more than one girl.
    OK. It's one girl. Pics look accurate to me.

    I give her 5 stars. Thanks OCpyro.

  15. #4513
    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    I meant she looks slightly older in person. Not bad though.
    Did you go to HB or Irvine? Two locations suggests more than one girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape