Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 387 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 5802
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4512

    Kiti

    Quote Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress  [View Original Post]
    I don't come up with anything. This is accurate information I get from someone. She's done with hookering indefinitely. It took her a year to finally get burnt out. She hasn't posted on Hx since end of Jan. And she's going to delete her accounts on Hx supposedly but who knows if she follows through with that. Hopefully her dangerous pimp she's living with and smoking meth doesn't hurt her. She's a good girl just damaged badly.
    Just because she doesn't post on hx doesn't mean she's not "hookering". LOL she's not going to quit anytime soon. That's all she knows. I doubt she'll ever do a 9-5 job. Yeah she's going to delete her hx account and make a new one like she always does. Dangerous pimp LOL. Of course she's a good girl. Good girls hook. LOL. Idk about damaged.

  2. #4511
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweep  [View Original Post]
    This rings truer to me than DogTown's original report. Mileage may vary ofc but dead fish and total waste of time in my experience.
    You've seen her? Does she look like the pictures or does she look older? And also does she have a ton of rules, or does she just not put in much effort? Skinny is one of the types I enjoy. Thanks in advance.

  3. #4510
    Quote Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress  [View Original Post]
    I don't come up with anything. This is accurate information I get from someone. She's done with hookering indefinitely. It took her a year to finally get burnt out. She hasn't posted on Hx since end of Jan. And she's going to delete her accounts on Hx supposedly but who knows if she follows through with that. Hopefully her dangerous pimp she's living with and smoking meth doesn't hurt her. She's a good girl just damaged badly.
    That depends on how you define pimp LOL. She doesn't have a pimp that takes her money and beats her up. She has a supplier that would take some action in exchange.

  4. #4509
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Sonara is an extremely hardened professional. Soulless with beautiful dead eyes. Daddy is nearby.
    This rings truer to me than DogTown's original report. Mileage may vary ofc but dead fish and total waste of time in my experience.

  5. #4508
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez  [View Original Post]
    She looks great to me!
    I meant she looks slightly older in person. Not bad though.

  6. #4507
    Quote Originally Posted by RawrHard  [View Original Post]
    DogTown997 says she looks 18 but some other reviews say she's 30 pushing 40. Is she really as skinny as her pics or are those old pics?
    She's a thin 40 year old.

  7. #4506
    Quote Originally Posted by RawrHard  [View Original Post]
    She only wants to meet if she likes you, which may change depending on which side of the bed she woke up on. Are you saying Jenna didn't upsell you? Wasn't there another review in the LA thread saying MM wanted +400?
    For megan models I was never told +400. I gave Jenna 100 and she was cool with itl. Also saw her as Jessi on Hx.

  8. #4505
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy671  [View Original Post]
    She's still active. She doesn't have a pimp. Not sure how people come up with that idea.
    I don't come up with anything. This is accurate information I get from someone. She's done with hookering indefinitely. It took her a year to finally get burnt out. She hasn't posted on Hx since end of Jan. And she's going to delete her accounts on Hx supposedly but who knows if she follows through with that. Hopefully her dangerous pimp she's living with and smoking meth doesn't hurt her. She's a good girl just damaged badly.

  9. #4504
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    She's not active, she doesn't respond to texts and if she does she doesn't want to meet.
    She only wants to meet if she likes you, which may change depending on which side of the bed she woke up on. Are you saying Jenna didn't upsell you? Wasn't there another review in the LA thread saying MM wanted +400?

  10. #4503
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Sonara is an extremely hardened professional. Soulless with beautiful dead eyes. Daddy is nearby.
    DogTown997 says she looks 18 but some other reviews say she's 30 pushing 40. Is she really as skinny as her pics or are those old pics?

  11. #4502

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Natalie2022

    Looks slightly older in pics. Nice body, a little on the skinny side. Good service, willing to please. Easy BBFS, CIP. 200/ hhr 300/ hr.
    She looks great to me!

  12. #4501

    Natalie2022

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Natalie2022

    Looks slightly older in pics. Nice body, a little on the skinny side. Good service, willing to please. Easy BBFS, CIP. 200/ hhr 300/ hr.

  13. #4500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy671  [View Original Post]
    She's still active. She doesn't have a pimp. Not sure how people come up with that idea.
    She's not active, she doesn't respond to texts and if she does she doesn't want to meet. I agree she's with her pimp on a meth binge. Luckily for us BBFS guys Jenna is back (megan models), she's another 19 year old meth head that's way more hotter. I got my appointment to see her. I wish they were closer to Irvine, I hate driving all the way to Koreatown in LA but fuck it.

  14. #4499

    Kiti

    Quote Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress  [View Original Post]
    I heard She quit being an escort! Only coming back once in a while. Her pimp is funding her Meth habits. She's out living in the Inland Empire Or Orange County.
    She's still active. She doesn't have a pimp. Not sure how people come up with that idea.

  15. #4498

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress  [View Original Post]
    I heard She quit being an escort! Only coming back once in a while. Her pimp is funding her Meth habits. She's out living in the Inland Empire Or Orange County.
    I didn't know this. I text her number a few times. I thought she got mad at me or something she didn't respond after I was trying to set something up and I couldn't give her a ride from where she was close to San Diego to LA area. It make sense now. Looks like I will have to find a new regular.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape