Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 387 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 5792
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4442
    Quote Originally Posted by Saappzz  [View Original Post]
    Bruh I can't get a hold of her LOL, I tried her snap, insta (she's active there), and phone number. Nada. Someone DM me if there is another way to get her to respond lmao.
    Did you PM her on HX??

  2. #4441

    Soberkittem / kitihowaito

    Bruh I can't get a hold of her LOL, I tried her snap, insta (she's active there), and phone number. Nada. Someone DM me if there is another way to get her to respond lmao.

  3. #4440
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    I saw NolimitLucy a few years ago, think I wrote a review here, and she was easy bbfscip. She was 140 hh and 200 hr back then, big amazing tits, tight pussy and very good BBBJ. Nice body for being 50+. About 5'7. Her tits are by far her best feature. Natural and perky and loves getting creampied in doggy. No Greek.
    I've been seeing her for a few years but kinda kept the bbfscip on the down low. I think after her name came out she got really popular and she raised her prices and has become very picky.

    With whom she allows cip with. She told me awhile back there are some real douch bags on HX who like to haggle and when the deed is done they don't give her the pre-negotiated tip for cip.

    I saw her again to just keep my Hx rolodex of cip chicks if there still valid for cip.

    Bang and dump my man cream into her in the hotels off the I-5 in Mission Viejo. And Laguna Hills.

  4. #4439
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottJones2020  [View Original Post]
    I have done Viet when I was in OC on a trip. She can suck better than a vacuum and live BBBJCIM with swallow. I've not done Mayumi and will be in OC Monday. Is the 949 number I've seen a good number for her. Which one is better for making your balls hurt you drained so much?
    Don't forget the 633 numbers that come after that. That number works. If you Google her you'll find a different number but that one keeps popping up still with the "you come over today?" Just say you know her from years back.

  5. #4438
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottJones2020  [View Original Post]
    I have done Viet when I was in OC on a trip. She can suck better than a vacuum and live BBBJCIM with swallow. I've not done Mayumi and will be in OC Monday. Is the 949 number I've seen a good number for her. Which one is better for making your balls hurt you drained so much?
    Don't forget the 633 numbers that come after that. That number works. If you Google her you'll find a different number but that one keeps popping up still with the "you come over today?" Just say you know her from years back.

  6. #4437

    VietKim vs Mayumi

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    ATM and her amazing BBBJ are the main reasons I keep seeing viet Kim. Imo she's the best ATM girl right now due to donation. I keep telling myself not to see her but the little head can't quit her yet.
    I have done Viet when I was in OC on a trip. She can suck better than a vacuum and live BBBJCIM with swallow. I've not done Mayumi and will be in OC Monday. Is the 949 number I've seen a good number for her. Which one is better for making your balls hurt you drained so much?

  7. #4436
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Saw Secretpinup (hard to geta hold of) and NolimitLucy for some bare session before I left for Asia trip.

    Both from HX.
    I saw NolimitLucy a few years ago, think I wrote a review here, and she was easy bbfscip. She was 140 hh and 200 hr back then, big amazing tits, tight pussy and very good BBBJ. Nice body for being 50+. About 5'7. Her tits are by far her best feature. Natural and perky and loves getting creampied in doggy. No Greek.

  8. #4435

    Soberkittem

    Quote Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress  [View Original Post]
    She aborted it, I went to see not long after she posted it on her IG at her incall in Costa. She even showed me the test, after I creampied her she asked me to help her out in getting rid of the fetus, there was a PP nearby and she called and made an appointment to get it aborted. She gave me this excuse she was in danger and needed help getting it done. So I took her a few days later. Went to see her again not long ago and she told me she has a crackhead BF now sadly. If you been wanting to see her I recommend seeing her now before she starts denying BBFS, she tried to do that to me once but she took a hit off her crack pipe and that pussy got instantly wet, now that she has a crackhead bf she said she might stop doing this, it was nice while it lasted.
    She was never pregnant I saw the tests too. Asked her what's up with those tests. Says just wanted to check. LOL. Idk about a bf. She probably has guys think they her girl LOL.

  9. #4434
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero110  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I've seen Vietkim about a dozen times and have asked her for BBBJ sessions offering $120 then $140 but she was not interested. She just says hotels are expensive. I've been tempted to let her suck me off till I bust in her mouth but having both her pussy and asshole available to drop a load in makes me alternate between those other options are very damn time. Maybe in a year or two when business starts slowing down she will offer it. ".

    Why not both? She does ATM pull it out her ass and shove down her throat when ready. Used to see her more but last time she complained about the throat fucking. The only reason to go see her is the no limits.
    ATM and her amazing BBBJ are the main reasons I keep seeing viet Kim. Imo she's the best ATM girl right now due to donation. I keep telling myself not to see her but the little head can't quit her yet.

  10. #4433

    Mayumi's friends

    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    No name for the new girl yet. She said the girl was flying in Monday so she would most likely start Tuesday. I'm assuming she'll post pics on HX.
    Sadly, the pictures Mayumi was originally showing some of us a couple days ago are not of the same woman she is advertising now. The original was much hotter.

  11. #4432
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero110  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I've seen Vietkim about a dozen times and have asked her for BBBJ sessions offering $120 then $140 but she was not interested. She just says hotels are expensive. I've been tempted to let her suck me off till I bust in her mouth but having both her pussy and asshole available to drop a load in makes me alternate between those other options are very damn time. Maybe in a year or two when business starts slowing down she will offer it. ".

    Why not both? She does ATM pull it out her ass and shove down her throat when ready. Used to see her more but last time she complained about the throat fucking. The only reason to go see her is the no limits.
    That's fucking rad! ATM is one thing I haven't done in this hobby.

  12. #4431

    Soberkittem

    Quote Originally Posted by CrabMan007  [View Original Post]
    She is not pregnant.
    She aborted it, I went to see not long after she posted it on her IG at her incall in Costa. She even showed me the test, after I creampied her she asked me to help her out in getting rid of the fetus, there was a PP nearby and she called and made an appointment to get it aborted. She gave me this excuse she was in danger and needed help getting it done. So I took her a few days later. Went to see her again not long ago and she told me she has a crackhead BF now sadly. If you been wanting to see her I recommend seeing her now before she starts denying BBFS, she tried to do that to me once but she took a hit off her crack pipe and that pussy got instantly wet, now that she has a crackhead bf she said she might stop doing this, it was nice while it lasted.

  13. #4430
    Yeah I've seen Vietkim about a dozen times and have asked her for BBBJ sessions offering $120 then $140 but she was not interested. She just says hotels are expensive. I've been tempted to let her suck me off till I bust in her mouth but having both her pussy and asshole available to drop a load in makes me alternate between those other options are very damn time. Maybe in a year or two when business starts slowing down she will offer it. ".

    Why not both? She does ATM pull it out her ass and shove down her throat when ready. Used to see her more but last time she complained about the throat fucking. The only reason to go see her is the no limits.

  14. #4429

    Viet Kim info

    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    We had it scheduled with her and had agreed on the price but the other dude backed out the day of. This was probably 2020 but I think she'd still do it. And yes, I wish I was one of the dudes that got to bang her 30-40 years ago.
    Can I have Viet Kim's info? With all this talk about her, I'm curious now. Thanks.

  15. #4428
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    So after some negotiations, I found myself over at Mayumi's place again and I got to say, this tiny Gilf can take one hell of a pounding. She took it balls deep in every position I had her in. From missionary, cowgirl, Asian cowgirl, doggy, standing missionary, every way I'd prop her up or bend her, she took it like a champ nonstop for exactly 22 minutes before I filled her up. Will definitely repeat with her and any new girl she brings in. I've spent my play money for the month in a week so I'll have to wait till next month for the new girl she's bringing in next week. She showed me a pic. Mid 40's MILF, so so face but a killer body. Hopefully one of you guys here will TOFTT and report back.
    How much were you able to negotiate for?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape