Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 387 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 5792
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4517

    Easily Mid-30's, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawrHard  [View Original Post]
    DogTown997 says she looks 18 but some other reviews say she's 30 pushing 40. Is she really as skinny as her pics or are those old pics?
    She is no spring chicken. At least mid-30's, but these debates are so irrelevant. Someone answer why her age matters if she's still got a great body? Her pussy is still tight too. I didn't last as long with her due to her vice grip.
    Last edited by CaptCaveman99; 02-11-23 at 16:12. Reason: spelling correction

  2. #4516

    Sonara

    Met with her last week. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sonara . She was an hour late for what was supposed to be a 2 hour meeting. When she got to my room we renegotiated for an hour. She said fine and I venmoed her the donation. I have the receipt. Service was not good and her hygiene was horrible. I was happy when she left after a half hour. Next morning I wake up to texts from her saying I owe her for the extra hour and if I don't pay her she's telling her friend the PD moderator and will have me blacklisted. Straight blackmail. I contacted PD and of course no response. I left a negative review that of course got removed by PD. At this point the only reason I use PD is because I don't live in SoCal and I have no HX reviews. Bottom line I would not go near this woman. Her service was terrible and she's nowhere near attractive, not to mention really bad hygiene. Do with this review what you will, but there are far better options who will not blackmail you and provide better service.

  3. #4515

    Natalie2022

    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Natalie2022

    Looks slightly older in pics. Nice body, a little on the skinny side. Good service, willing to please. Easy BBFS, CIP. 200/ hhr 300/ hr.
    According to her ad her prices just shot up to 400 hr. HH rate is still 200 though.

  4. #4514
    Quote Originally Posted by DogBoy14  [View Original Post]
    Did you go to HB or Irvine? Two locations suggests more than one girl.
    OK. It's one girl. Pics look accurate to me.

    I give her 5 stars. Thanks OCpyro.

  5. #4513
    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    I meant she looks slightly older in person. Not bad though.
    Did you go to HB or Irvine? Two locations suggests more than one girl.

  6. #4512

    Kiti

    Quote Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress  [View Original Post]
    I don't come up with anything. This is accurate information I get from someone. She's done with hookering indefinitely. It took her a year to finally get burnt out. She hasn't posted on Hx since end of Jan. And she's going to delete her accounts on Hx supposedly but who knows if she follows through with that. Hopefully her dangerous pimp she's living with and smoking meth doesn't hurt her. She's a good girl just damaged badly.
    Just because she doesn't post on hx doesn't mean she's not "hookering". LOL she's not going to quit anytime soon. That's all she knows. I doubt she'll ever do a 9-5 job. Yeah she's going to delete her hx account and make a new one like she always does. Dangerous pimp LOL. Of course she's a good girl. Good girls hook. LOL. Idk about damaged.

  7. #4511
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweep  [View Original Post]
    This rings truer to me than DogTown's original report. Mileage may vary ofc but dead fish and total waste of time in my experience.
    You've seen her? Does she look like the pictures or does she look older? And also does she have a ton of rules, or does she just not put in much effort? Skinny is one of the types I enjoy. Thanks in advance.

  8. #4510
    Quote Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress  [View Original Post]
    I don't come up with anything. This is accurate information I get from someone. She's done with hookering indefinitely. It took her a year to finally get burnt out. She hasn't posted on Hx since end of Jan. And she's going to delete her accounts on Hx supposedly but who knows if she follows through with that. Hopefully her dangerous pimp she's living with and smoking meth doesn't hurt her. She's a good girl just damaged badly.
    That depends on how you define pimp LOL. She doesn't have a pimp that takes her money and beats her up. She has a supplier that would take some action in exchange.

  9. #4509
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Sonara is an extremely hardened professional. Soulless with beautiful dead eyes. Daddy is nearby.
    This rings truer to me than DogTown's original report. Mileage may vary ofc but dead fish and total waste of time in my experience.

  10. #4508
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez  [View Original Post]
    She looks great to me!
    I meant she looks slightly older in person. Not bad though.

  11. #4507
    Quote Originally Posted by RawrHard  [View Original Post]
    DogTown997 says she looks 18 but some other reviews say she's 30 pushing 40. Is she really as skinny as her pics or are those old pics?
    She's a thin 40 year old.

  12. #4506
    Quote Originally Posted by RawrHard  [View Original Post]
    She only wants to meet if she likes you, which may change depending on which side of the bed she woke up on. Are you saying Jenna didn't upsell you? Wasn't there another review in the LA thread saying MM wanted +400?
    For megan models I was never told +400. I gave Jenna 100 and she was cool with itl. Also saw her as Jessi on Hx.

  13. #4505
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy671  [View Original Post]
    She's still active. She doesn't have a pimp. Not sure how people come up with that idea.
    I don't come up with anything. This is accurate information I get from someone. She's done with hookering indefinitely. It took her a year to finally get burnt out. She hasn't posted on Hx since end of Jan. And she's going to delete her accounts on Hx supposedly but who knows if she follows through with that. Hopefully her dangerous pimp she's living with and smoking meth doesn't hurt her. She's a good girl just damaged badly.

  14. #4504
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    She's not active, she doesn't respond to texts and if she does she doesn't want to meet.
    She only wants to meet if she likes you, which may change depending on which side of the bed she woke up on. Are you saying Jenna didn't upsell you? Wasn't there another review in the LA thread saying MM wanted +400?

  15. #4503
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Sonara is an extremely hardened professional. Soulless with beautiful dead eyes. Daddy is nearby.
    DogTown997 says she looks 18 but some other reviews say she's 30 pushing 40. Is she really as skinny as her pics or are those old pics?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape